Theme Song Creation

Baralyth de Ashula

OOC First Name
Josh
Wand
Epiphany;
Hello all, it's that great new guy Baralyth. I am thinking of creating theme songs for people using a music program called Fruity Loops. I don't know if I'm quite capable for the job yet, but to the first person who responds to this post I will create a theme song for them that spans 2 - 2 1/2 minutes long. Please don't hesitate to challenge me! There's nothing to lose. Use this here template please.
Code:
[b]Name of Theme Song:[/b]
[b]Pace of Song:[/b] [Face, slow, ect.]
[b]Beats:[/b] [Deep, high. ect.]
[b]Link to a Good RP Thread you Participated in:[/b] [For inspiration!]

Alrighty then :p
Name of Theme Song: Wouldn't have a clue! :erm:
Pace of Song: [Face, slow, ect.] Fast?
Beats: [Deep, high. ect.] High methinks
Link to a Good RP Thread you Participated in: Heres a good one!

This may take some time, don't expect me to be done by tomorrow, but I can guarantee you I really am working at it. I hope the results are to your liking!

I'm interested to see how this turns out! ^_^

Name of Theme Song:(Could you choose? ;) )
Pace of Song: [Face, slow, ect.] Medium
Beats: [Deep, high. ect.] Mixture
Link to a Good RP Thread you Participated in: [For inspiration!] This!

Thanks, sorry to request one when there's one already waiting, but I thought I'd ask now anyway :p Wasn't sure what you meant by theme song name, but yeah xD Ta! x

Alright, two's enough for now. Truth is I'm pretty unfamiliar with the process, but I've been going at it like a dog to its bone! I can guarantee you that there won't be any results within the next week or so, but I'll have something done by the end of the month I'm sure. Just remember this is a test to see if I'm capable so I can't guarantee I'll even make something worth listening to. Hell, yesterday I spent three hours trying things out and learned a lot by self teaching.. So it will take time, please be patient!

EDIT: Janey. The 'name' of the theme song is exactly that. What you would name it. The name of a song can give me an idea of the feel you'd like for it, you get me?

Ah i see :D Ok, maybe mine could be called... Blazing Spirit? ;)
Just an idea xD

Guys.. This isn't looking too promising. I'm not giving up but I can almost guarantee you won't want these songs as your themes. LOL

Its all about learning, trial and error and such, so take your time. I know its just a test for you, so don't feel pressured!
I suppose I shall name mine "Beautiful Me" hehe.

I'll use mine as my theme whatever it sounds like ^_^ It's like graphics anyway. At first you might suck at it, but then you get better :woot:
Can't wait to hear them :)

Here's an attempt at Burning Heart. I'll be honest, I was going to make it something else, because it wasn't quite how she wanted it, but I listened to it again and I really think I feel "burning heart" in there. :x

EDIT: Re-uploading edited video.

LAST EDIT (I swear..): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ3Gg5uVxi8

Wow, that's so cool! :woot: Thank you! I'm definately using that!! :D
I really want FL, looked at some youtube vids of it and it looks like great fun :p

Thanks. :) Yeah it is, but really difficult to use, especially the way I do it (from scratch). I don't use pre-made loops.

I downloaded the demo, didn't understand it, quit xD
Must be pretty hard, you're good at making stuff from nothing :D

Yeah. You need to have artistic talent in the area too. That aside there's a ton of technical stuff yah gotta figure out before you can make anything good. I taught myself from step one.

Oooh good job! ^_^

That was really amazing :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back