The young guns

William Black

William stood in the foyer of the redesigned Black Family House. He had sent a letter just a day ago to a few talented newcomers to the area. William wanted to meet and hang out with some wizards worth his time.

He was the only member currently holding office in the oblivator office so it was time to get know a few people as bold and as daring as he was. Now he waited for his guest.

Zion had received a letter from a old friend. He was out that day earlier causing a little trouble for some muggles. He smirked, as two muggle had crashed into each other, he laughed to himself. Causing trouble for others was his thing, and the best part about these situation, he never got caught. He stood outside his friend Black house, and waited for someone to open the friggin door for him.

"Yo Black, open the door its me." Zion said banging on the door.Zion stood back waiting for in answer, he must be home, if not why would he sing me this letter?

"Hold on Zee" William yelled at the door as he laughed to himself.

Zion was a long time friend and they had grown up together. William had to invite him since he was one of the best at what he did and that was to terrify.

"Come on and dont you break my door or I will break you hand" William said with a smirk as he open the front door. "Come on in here you old dog you and you bet not break anything."

Zion smirked at his old friend. "It's about time, you know what happen if I stay out there to long." he said half way laughing. "Muggle are out there, and I pretty sure they will not want me causing problem." he winked, giving his friend a dap on the hand.

He walked in looking around at the familiar place, " I love what you did to the place." he said sarcastically, knowing to well his friend was to into his work to decorate this old house.

"Hey man, I do what I do." he smirked at his best friend. "So how's it going with you Will." he sat down on his leather couch. "Ministry been saying a lot of stuff about your boss, Man." he said remembering reading the prophet after he chased a muggle, for stepping on his boots.

Zion looked at him understanding, he reached into his back pocket taking out a crumble up piece of new letter, giving to the Will. "Here it is, I kind of doodle on King a little." he laughed. "But I think is messed up what they said about him, too." he gruffed.

Nathaniel let out a breath of exhaustion as he walked down the street and toward William's house. He had apparated not far down, being careful to avoid any muggles. He had just gotten out of a meeting that ran late over nothing. Business had been slow lately so he supposed the people needed something to complain about.

Nathaniel stopped in front of the door and raised his hand, knocking three times before stepping back and stuffing his hands in his pockets. William had sent him an owl saying something about meeting up after work. He had nothing better to do, so why not, he figured.

William took the article that he was handed and read it to himself. As he read through the article he became a little upset at the ridiculus nature of the whole thing.

"I..."

Just as William was about to speak his house elf ran into the room and told him another of the guest arrived. William nodded to the elf and dismissed him back to his chores. William went and opened the door and low and behold it was one of the guys he met at work.

"Hey nate come on in, there is a warm fire burning and plenty of whiskey and butterbeer to quench your thirst." William smiled at the man.

Zion look up to here the knock on the door. He looked at William, must be expecting someone. He stood up following right beside him, "Who is it man." He said, a young dude around their age appear at the door. Must be William co worker he though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back