Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❀️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
Blair honestly couldn't believe how calm she had become since she transferred to HNZ. A lot of changes had happened, a lot of drama too, and still, she felt way calmer than she was before it all. Maybe a good influence, maybe just that her partner in the biggest adventures just faded away. This year, she thought a lot about Hilda, she still counted her as her best friend even if they hadn't talked for a really long time. She arranged a meeting for them, she brought two huge bottles of soda and a lot of snacks. It was an evening already, like an hour after dinner and yet, it was the most perfect time to meet Hilda. First, they weren't in the same house, second, at this time there weren't so many people anymore. So, she just really hoped that Hilda will show up and they will have the greatest time of their lives again, she had missed evenings like these.
@Hildegard de Valeriane

"OMG ! It's that Blair Silver ?!" shouted Hilda while running toward her friend. She had missed her so much, she had cursed her parents for all the time she could had be out with her friends. But since her grades were awful the young witch had to do long and big revisions made her lovely dad.
Now that's Hilda was at Hogwarts she was so much relaxed and seeing her best friend was so invigorating .
"I missed you badger-girl ! " she said while hugging the hufflepuff, from the outside it seemed more like she wanted to squeeze her friend so hard that she was going to suck her soul like a dementor.

"I don't know who is Blair Silver, just Blair Bianchi tho, dear de Valeriane Hildegarde," Blair teased Hilda back and for the first time addressed the fact that she had changed the last name, it was Hilda, she MUST know everything.
"Ooooooh, yessss, my little lioness! Come here and give me a kiss," Blair teased her a lot and just leaned in picked her lips out before starting to laugh, after the hug or Hilda trying to squeeze her organs out, Blair literally jumped on Hilda and wrapped her legs around Hilda's waist, however it was for a short moment and she just hoped that Hilda won't buck her off to the floor. "You are a traitor, you know that, right?" Blair asked once she was back on her feet.

"OH ok... sorry Miss Bianchi " She said rolling her eyes with a smile. When Blair jumped on her she was suprised for a small instant before grabbing her best friend back so she would not fall. "I knew you dreamt about kissing me again" joked Hilda while blushing a little bit. She stood still for a few seconds enjoying the hug. "Ooh, there you go !" Hilda accompanied her friend's movement when she came back on her feet. " Yes i know i'm sorry but trust me i didn't mean to " she said , sitting down next to the hufflepuff .

Something clicked in Hilda's head " Wait Bianchi ? Like your dad ?" She as told her she would talk to her about her father but she was still a little shock , from what Blair as told her he didn't look like a very good parental figure .

Blair laughed and then showed her tongue, she had missed the chaotic atmosphere they always made together. "Of course I did! Every night before going to sleep, I pretended that my pillow is you and kissed it for a good night," the Hufflepuff just teased Hilda a lot right as her feet hit the ground. "Yeah, yeah, traitor, now tell me why we didn't spend more time together. In detail," she tried to make a more serious face and pointed a finger at her in a threatening way.

"Bianchi as in Stefan Bianchi if you've heard about him before," after all her dad was a CEO, a pretty public face if you asked Blair. Even too public. "Huh, a lot has changed, to be honest," Blair looked at the ground as she awkwardly bit her lip. Yeah, her whole was turned upside down.

" So the traitor you see before you has been torture by BOTH of her parents throughout the holidays . Do you imagine my mom even came from France to rally to my father against me ... to make me work... do you believe that ?! " Hilda was ferious when she heard that her "mom" wasn't even here to see if she was okay but to watch her AND she wasn't allowed to see her friends . Wow very low mom even for you.

"O M G !!!! What happen tell me everything and in details !!! " she said while grabbing a snack , waiting patiently to her friend to start talking again . " And if i need to kick ass tell me !" she added because she felt like something had maybe gone wrong in Blair' situation .

"What? No, working isn't that bad but what? Your mom literally didn't really pay attention to you that much and now she thinks that SHE is the one to control you? Bloody hell, and didn't even let you see your friends? What the heck? What's wrong with them? You're a teen, you need your free time!" Blair hardly frowned, not understanding Hilda's mom. Well, Blair simply didn't understand adults and didn't know what else to do except for complaining and be confused.

"Well, nothing serious actually. I went to get an internship at his firm. Well, his employee turned me down and I literally just made them let me see him and he invited me to his cabinet. We talked a bit about me and then he asked me if my mom sent me there and I got so confused. Of course, you know me, it didn't require me a lot to understand that he is actually my father, we literally kinda shouted at each other for some time and I threw a plant at him, he threw a ring at me. Well, it was kinda fun. Then he cleared his day, we went out to talk all that as we decided to do a test-drive and yeah, when I went home, my mom had already come back from Spain and oh well. In anger, she kicked me out of home for keeping communication with Stefan and now we live together. Oh, I have a brother now," Blair shrugged her shoulders as it all didn't matter. She was still mad at her mom for it all and kinda neutral relationship with Valerius and Stefan. "Wait, you know who Stefan Bianchi is, right?"

Hilda could only agree with Blair, her mother was a control-freak in her life as in her work while Hilda only wanted to enjoy her young years with the best people she could find... like her friend here.

The gryffindor was absorbed by Blair's story, letting out only a few expressions of surprise or shock.
"My god! She kicked you out of your house because you found your father and needed a little conversation with him?!" It was beyond Hilda's compression.
"If you need help at any time don't hesitate to tell me Ok?" she said, placing a warm hand on the Ravenclaw's.

"Stefan Bianchi? No sorry," she replied with a grimace. "And you have a brother?!" she added the time that the information rises to her brain. "Too many informations " said Hilda while taking a bit from the candy she had just took from her coat .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back