The wife arrives!

Kevin Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
A loud pop sounded and Kevin appeard in his living room holding his suitcase and Stacy. HE let go of her waist, making sure she was steady, and put his suitcase on the floor. "Okay, do you want a quick tour or do you want to go straight to your house? I have to put our stuff in the main bedroom anyway." Whi8le saying that he took her suitcase and picked up his own again.

[ living room
bathrooms
Main room (His and Stacys')
Teddy's room ]

Stacy shrugged as she looked at the flat. "Might as well have a tour before I get the rest of my stuff. Then I can get used to it a bit." She smild as she followed Kev into the bedroom.

Kevin moved towards his bedroom. "Right, well, this is my room. Well, I suposse it's our room now. That door over there leads to one bathroom" HE grinned and put the suitcases on the bed. They could unpack everything at once. He stepped out to the ahallway again and into another room. "This is the other bathroom." He stepped back out and into the next room. "This is Teddy's room, It's a pigsty but it's his room so I don't interfere." Then they walked back to the original room. "And this is the living room and kitchen and that's it. It's small but it works." HE grinned.

Stacy smiled as she was shown round the flat. It was definitely nice here. "I'm used to small homes." She grinned. "A six bedroom house for fourteen people cn definitely feel cramped." Se couldn't help but smile to herself when she saw Teddy's room. It reminded her of Woody and David's room and even Jerrod, Nick and Steve's room. The five of them had no idea what the word clean meant.

Kevin grinned and pulled her into a hug. "So. You want to go and get this out of the way now? Especially as they still don't know that you're not in Las Vegas. Or do you want to stay for a quick drink?" He kind of wanted her to say leave, the quicker this bit was over the better really. He didn't like the part where he had to meet parents, he could guess that this time would be even worse than meeting his ex-wifes.

"It's probably best of we get it over and done with. Sam's likely to be fussing about the fact that I haven't written back to her yet." Stacy laughed slightly then held his hand. "We ready??" Seconds later, she apparated them out of there she they were in the living room of her old home.
"Sam!!" She shoted out to her aunt. "I'm back."

Kevin felt the usual unpleasent feeling in his stomach before they landed in a living room He watched as Stacy walked further in the room, yelling about her return. He stood where he had landed, not entirely sure what the protocol for this situation was. He had met the woman yesturday while pissed and now they were married and moving in together.

Sam heard a pop and then Stacy shouting her. She ran into the living room. "What do you think you have been doing young lady?? You were due back nearly four hours ago. What took you so long??" Then she noticed the man stood behind Stacy. "Hi. Who are you??" Her angry voice left her as she greeted the guest and suddenly she was her motherly self again.

Kevin stood awkwardly as his wife was shouted at. He was suprised when the woman, he assumed was Sam, changed her tone and spoke to him. "Um, I'm Kevin Cameron Ma'am." He'd let Stacy do the explaining, it was safer.

Stacy looked up at her aunt. "Umm, well." She was trying to think of the right way to say this but there wasn't a right way so shejust said it. "Kevin's my husband." She waited for her aunt's reaction.

Sam's mouth dropped. "How long have you even known him?? He looks twice your age. He looks the same age as me." Her voice was raising again. Of all the girls in the family, Stacy was the one she least expected to throw her life away so early.

She sighed. "We had no idea what we were doing. We were too drunk." Then she realised that what she had just said would just make her aunt worse. She changed the subject. "I'm moving in with him. I just came back to get the rest of my stuff."

Sam glared at Stacy. She had always hated alcohol and now was a proof why she hated it so much. "Everything I've taught you and you still go and make the mistake of drinking alcohol." She couldn't stop herself from blurting out her thoughts. "Why are you moving in with a man you met yesterday. Stacy, you've lost your mind."

Kevin watched the two women fight. He whispered in Stacy's ear. "Maybe I should leave?" He was feeling very awkward and had a strange posssive feeling over Stacy that made him feel very angry that this woman was yelling at her. "Or, at least, Leave this room."

Stacy turned round to Kevin. "I'll take you up to my room so we can get everything packed." She smiled at him then led him up to her's and Lily's room. Thankfully, Lily wasn't in there. "Sorry about my aunt. She can be a bit fussy sometimes. She gets worrie about me because I'm so much like my mum." Stacy had always been loads like her mother used to be and it sometimes freaked people out a bit.

Kevin followed her up, slightly relieved to be out of that room. "Okay, do you want me to pack your stuff and you can go and tell th eother people of the house?" He had definately seen two smaller children on the way up.

Kevin took out his wand and conjured up a huge suitcase. He put a charm over the room so that things belonging to Stacy would just float into the suitcase neatly. "Seriously, you can go, I got this covered."

Stacy smiled as she saw her things float into a suitcase. "Thanks." She walked out the room and went along to Ana and Odie's room. Both of them were sat in there on their beds. "Hey girls." She smiled and sat next to Odie on her bed.

Ana looked up when she heard someone walk in the room. "Hey Stacy!!" She smiled at her cousin. "How was the holiday??" She had found it weird not having Stacy round the house but she got used to it.

Stacy shrugged as she was asked about the wedding. "Well..." She grinned. "I got p!ssed, married and now I'm moving out." She laughed when she saw the gawky looks on Ana's and Odie's faces.

"You're kidding, right??" She didn't think Stacy was the kind of person to marry after knowing someone for such a short time. "Stacy, I thought I was more likely to do that sort of thing than you. I know I'm pregnant and all but I'm not married and I've known Riley for a while now." Ana was always thought of as the least responsible in the family but now it turned out she was more responsible than someone.

"I was p!ssed and in Las Vegas. It's not like I'm the only person to have done it." Stacy shrugged. "Plus he is totally cute." She grinned.

Kevin watched as everything went into the second suitcase, he had to conjure another one with the amount of stuff she had. When it had finished he made them lighter before shrinking them and moving out to the landing.

Kevin listenend out and heard the muffled sounds of his wifes voice and followed it. He walked into a room with Stacy and two other girls. "Hey, I've finished." He held up the midget suitcases.

Odie had been listening in the whole time, wondering how it could be Stacy that was irresponsible and not her or Ana. Then she saw the guy she had married. Her mouth dropped and her eyes widened. He was utterly gorgeous. "Stacy, if things dont work out between you two, can I have him??"

Kevin was shocked by what the red head said. "Um, Hi." He didn't know what else to say. "I'm Kevin." HE waited for an introduction to the suprisingly forward girl.

Ana sighed and walked over to Kevin. "This is Odie and Ana. Ignore the fact that Ana's pregnant because shewasn't drunk when she did it. Also, ignore Odie completely. She's always like that aroundcute guys." She smiled up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back