The Welcoming of New Professors

Jackson Margera

Mother nature must be working up her magic, or Jackson would have never guess in a million year that he be teaching in the same school in which his second daughter goes to study. Jackson stood around, completely lost from where his new office will be and where his classroom will be teched at. He was please to know he will be teaching in the highest tower of the school and that be staying not so far away from his daughter, who currently vacant the rest of the seventh floor with her fellow Gryffindors. Not having seen her just yet, Jackson decided after finding his office several hours later he was famish from the long travel here. During the vacation the family had went of to America where they visited North Dakota, so that Jackie got affiliated with their ancestors tribal land a few more than a few of relatives who hadn't met the girl ever, she was born an Ireland, she was please to see how many relatives she was related too.

Now at Hogwarts with a map in hand, Jackson made his way down the flights of steps and into the Enchanted Great Hall, in where a great full amount of students greeted the new professor. He tried to make eye contact with Madlyn, but it seem he had just enter a bit of a snack time for students and professors during free hours. The students eyes were glue to the back very tall and beastly looking man walking down the aisle to get to the professors and staff table. Some were frighten, haven't seen someone as tall as him besides Madlyn. But compare to her, Madlyn was just a tiny person besides her father. Moving down in a steady pace, he reached the staff table, finding a seat made just for him, the man sat down gathering a drink and a few pieces of bread to eat, feeling so exhausted from all that he has done today. He knew this was just the beginning, teaching will feel the same yet it will be satisfying at the same time. Now, he thought to meet a few professors.

It had been quite a surprise for Kier Myung-Dae to receive the news that he would now be working as a professor in Hogwarts. It was like a dream come true and even at the moment, he still can't believe that he would be starting his teaching career at such a young age. Teaching had always been his passion, and now that the moment he's waiting for was already in his grasp, he must make sure that everything would be alright. He's going to do good in it.

After putting his things down in his office and after looking into the map of the said school, Kier decided to make his way down to the the great hall and meet some staffs and actually get the feel of the said place. It was actually pretty amusing how he could blend in to the crowd of students wandering around the area, after all, he was not that much older than them. A smile crept into his face as some students greeted him. walking steadily with a calm and composed expression on his face, his eyes caught sight of a rather tall and beastly looking mad walking towards the same place as if. He had figured that it must probably a newly hired professor as well, seeing as the students were pretty much interested on the said man just like he did. As he reached the staff table, he took the seat that was just near the said man. He wasn't quite sure of how it would be that he would be able to introduce himself, and so, instead of saying something, he had just decided to just sit there and eat and wait for something to actually happen.
<i>
</i>

Edmund had heard that there were to be several new members of staff arriving at Hogwarts in the near future, and had sat at the staff table in anticipation. As he sat, he watched over the students, thinking about the fact he had now been teaching at Hogwarts for just over a year. How quickly the year had flown by, how little things had changed. Edmund had hoped to find himself a fiancé of some description within the last twelve months, but what with the floods of school work to mark, and the length of each school year, Edmund had not found the time to truly enjoy himself. He hoped that, some day, he might find the right woman to settle down with. He doubted that day would arrive for as long as he worked at Hogwarts.

A silver fork lifted to his mouth. Edmund was midway through a light meal when he noticed a slight change in volume; several students had fallen silent, others were whispering, hissing among themselves. Edmund lifted his head to glance around the room, though he did not have to look far for the cause of the disturbance. He sat back in his chair, muttering something under his breath in German. His eyes had widened in surprise, yet he smiled. A giant of a man sat down at the staff table and began to eat. One of the new professors. He had to be. Edmund could not ignore what the man was- what he assumed he was, looking at his size. Edmund had taught a part-giant in his third year class. He had a knack for noticing what some termed 'half-breeds'. Edmund found these people fascinating. It was his job. Edmund turned to the man with a smile, another man near them also appeared new. He intended to break the silence before it consumed the entire table. "
I assume you are both new professors?" Edmund enquired in a pleasant fashion. "I'm Edmund Kreuz- I teach third and fourth year Care of Magical Creatures."

Jackson had not seen the other professor who may or may have been already seated in the staffing table. With his eyes rolling around all over the places looking for any sign of his daughter, he noted after giving up his search to eat a little while two professors eyes were set on the man. One very tiny man with slanted eyes seem lost kinda like he just felt when he first walk through the massive entrance. He was young and olive tone a little much high yellow than the other looking fellow who seem to give the appearance of airy and shadow eyes. This one was staring at Jackson as if he were something fascinating out of a muggel sciences book. Like he just discover the moon as they say it, balling eyes like the rest of them inside great hall.

Shoving a larger piece of bread into his mouth, Jackson chewed with the strength of a muggels horse, tearing the piece of breath with the great set of choppers he had. He been told in the past, he probably could chew through tough leather. He found it hilarious, if leather were tasty than maybe I could! He grab the largest goblin he could find, it measured up two cups a cup more than a normal eight ounce cup. Setting that goblin down, he dug into his pockets (which were magically charm) and dug deep to settle for his very own cup of choice. He pulled out a wooden cup made by his own hand, pouring it fully to the brim he enjoyed the drink in less than two sips. It was to quite between the three fellow professor, till the one with airy eyes spoke up breaking the silence. "I reckon you are right" Jackson said with a smudge smile. "Names Jackson Margera, my daughter told me how she enjoyed your teaching last term" he said in old fashion, extending his hand to shake the man's hand. He look at the other one, he must be new if he weren't talking to the other fella, Jackson height may have silence the young man from saying anything.

The second semester had just started, and Sadia was already looking forward to seeing her
wonderful students. She enjoyed being around students, enjoyed teaching them. Over the
years, she has learned just as much from the students, as the students learn from their
professor. Thinking about this, Sadia had heard that there was a mass hiring for Professors
going on right now, and a lot of them had been hired. Being a true people person, Sadia
enjoyed meeting new people. She knew how to be very nice, but she could be very mean at
the same time if she did not get along that well with the person, or group of people. A fellow
professor was telling Sadia that the new batch of professor's were really nice professors, one
in particular that had a daughter going to this school as well. It was finally good to see that
she and Professor Styx weren't the only ones now that had their children going to this school.
As much as Sadia enjoyed being around her kids here at Hogwarts, she knew that they didn't
like that idea. Kids these days, they always want their own person space. Back when Sadia
went to school, there was no such thing as 'personal space', or so she thought. She enjoyed
being around people, and everyone else around her enjoyed her company. There had not
been a single person that Sadia has met to this day that didn't enjoy her company. Apart from
Professor Styx, who liked being alone, but he still seemed like a good individual, though he
didn't talk that much to anyone. Sadia had been been planning to go to the great hall to meet
all of the new professors, and word had it that all of the professors were to meet there soon.

Putting on some clean clothes, she put on her robe on top, keeping herself nice and spiffy, she
started to walk down the stairs to the great hall. Her feet constantly making small amounts of
noise, having a smile on her face, she entered the hall, only to see that at the staff table, there
were professors shaking hands, meeting each other. Some of the professors seemed familiar,
some of which she was not fond of, which indicated that they were new professors. She slowly
walked over to the table, having a warm smile on her face, she went up to a tall figure, seemed
like he was part-giant. With a warm voice and a smile, she said, "Welcome to Hogwarts. My
name is Sadia Khalid, and I teach Charms, years one thru seven."
Sadia announced this to
some of the other unfamiliar faces across the table, so that she would not need ot repeat herself
over and over again. One thing she had was repeating herself over something small. Now that
she had announced who she was, she looked over at Edmund, the care for magical creatures
professor, she said, "Hey there, Edmund." Said was really excited to meet everyone again.

He recived very good news from Hogwarts New Zealand. Starting from second semester, Ryan will be able to teach Muggle Studies for sixth and seventh years. That was very good news for him, because Sun always wanted to be teacher or professor. Becoming professor at this school was his biggest dream. Does that means Drems come true? If yes, then that very good. Professor haved map. He just needed to know where everything is.

Professor Ryan Sun wanted to meet professors. Not only new, but old too. They may have lot of experience with teaching. He decided to go to Great Hall. Maybe there Ryan will meet some professors? That question don't haved answer for now. Professor looked at map to know, where is Great Hall. With map it was not hard to find it, but without map... That would be hard. He walk down the stairs to Great Hall. He was finally there - at Great Hall. Muggle Studies Professor see that at the staff table, there were professors. Dreams come true. That is really. He maked his way to staff table and wanted to talk with new professors. There was lot of students too. Professor sat at one chair. He looked at all professors. - Hello. I am Ryan Sun and I will teach Muggle Studies for sixth and seventh years. Ryan said.

Jackson saw that more and more of the professors were arriving, making him and the rest of the new arrivals professor more welcome."It's nice to meet you Professor Khalid" he said with a nod, greeting her in a formal gesture. The woman, small like the rest of them weren't so bad after all. Not that the hefty man had to be afraid of anybody here. It just always felt good to be welcome. After all, they were the ones teaching the students much like Jackson, wanted to have a stronger connection with the faculty members to improve the education here. "That's sure a big loads of students you will be teaching ma'm" he was glad he got just a few years to teach, but it was the most important level. He had to be well on his job if he wanted to see his students pass OWLs and NEWTs level.

Another young one, or so he thought. Everyone look younger compare to him. He was a rough man who grow up in the farm lands of North Dakota. He grew up crops at a young age to sell at the farmers market with his family. Natives live modern now, no one live the olden ways unless religious come to play. "Nice to meet you Professor Sun, I am Jackson Margera, Professor Margera and I'll be teaching Astronomy" he shook the man's hand in fair of it all. Hogwarts had a lot of friendly faces, no wonder Madlyn decided to stay after her first year trial.

Ava had lazily rolled out of bed, unsure of what had awakened her. Certain she didn't have any classes she had to teach that day, confusion settled upon her as she made her way to the Great Hall. Although it was still her first year of teaching, Ava felt like she had been teaching in this castle for years. Greeting a few students along her way with a cheery grin, Ava tried to stifle a yawn that was brought forward to her mouth. Upon entering the Hall, Ava blinked a couple of times, before realizing that there were a few more staff members at the Staff table. Of course Ava hadn't really managed to befriend any of the other Professors yet, so most of the faces will still new to her, but her eyes locked on the half giant sitting amongst the other Professors. Grinning, Ava moved swiftly through the Hall to the Staff table, throwing a few winks and smiles to some of the students around her.
When Ava reached the table, she to the older Professors and re-introduced herself, shaking their hands over the table. "Hey there - Ava Sparkles. Heya! I'm Ava-" She said to the Charms and CoMC Professors, until she reached the three new Professors. "Now, I know I haven't met you guys before! I'm Ava Sparkles. I teach Transfig, years one to four. It's good to meet you!" She grinned, before moving around the table to sit down. Pulling some toast towards her, Ava looked back at the new Professors and smiled before asking their names.

Kier remained silent though more professors had arrived and each one had introduced themselves. He just watched and observe how these people interact with each other, and they all seemed nice enough in his opinion. Surely, if he would just get along with them, then his career as a teacher would go by smoothly though he did know as well that a teaching profession was not really that easy to begin with. Finding the right timing to introduce himself, he waited as the others had stopped talking. Apparently, the huge man that he had seen before was one of the new professors as well. "Good day, I' Keir Myung-Dae, I teach arithmancy, years three to four." He said with a smile though he figured that he need not to extend his hand for a handshake anymore as that would just take a lot of time then. "A pleasure meeting all of you."
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back