The Way I Love You

Kayden Night

Kaikōura Kea Coach 2046-2053 | Twin | Keeper
OOC First Name
Steph
Sexual Orientation
Ready to Mingle
Kayden Night had never been a romantic person beofre in his life. He never thought of girls as more than friends. He never thought about kissing anyone. Until Corey walked into his life. I mean the guy fell into an ice cold stream over her beauty, she startled him that much. The teen believed he felt deep conections with this girl, he truely did love her. Not that he actually wanted to admit those words out loud to anyone but her. He was afraid of the judgements that would put him and her down. Saying why love a girl who lives on the otherside of the ocean? Why want to be with her when it's impossible? But he knew. He knew that with magic nothing was impossible. Hell, even Dr. Suess knew nothing is impossible and he had been a Muggle! Kayden sat down at his desk in his quiet dormitory and began to write. He began to write a letter to his love in France. His beautiful blonde girl that he wish he could call his. Kayden wished with all of the emotions he had in his heart that he could actually tell people that Corey was his girlfriend and he was in love with her and no one would change that. But Kayden was not that sort of man. He could not just fall completely in love and overly attached to this girl. He had his team and studies to attend to first. Becoming Captain meant he couldn't transfer to Beauxbatons for his last two years. He wouldn't ask her to do such a thing when she already agreed to come to Canada and join the same Professional Quidditch team as he. He knew better then start a rift between he and her family. So he wrote and he wrote a lovely little letter to the girl he wanted to be with.
My Lovely Corey,
I cannot stop thinking about you and the moments we shared the day we were supposed to be enemies on the Pitch. When I found myself looking at your sky blue eyes once we found out the game was cancelled. I could not help myself or stop myself from kissing you. I'm truely glad you didn't run away from me once again, like the day before. I love you and you love me. I couldn't even think I'd be even happier at any time of my life then now. The last half of this semester seems forever to end. I hope when it does I can see you during the Holidays. I cannot believe the luck our relationship has had with us having something and then being torn apart. But I miss you. I miss your smile. I miss your laugh. I miss your blonde hair in my hands. I miss the Sun smiling down on us as we laid there talking. Last year seems forever ago and I stayed the enitre summer in New Zealand and never got the chane to really see you. Whenever I see the sun shining brightly it reminds me of you. When I look into my reflection in the mirror there is a hole where you will be by my side one day, until then it's empty. Will you visit America this winter? Or shall I visit you, were you planning on going back to Bayview or staying in France?

I cannot wait until I can hold you in my arms once again Corey.
Yours Forever,
Kayden Night
P.S. xoxo for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back