The Venomos Tandula

"As soon as I've talked to someone then I will send you an owl. Then we can go together and you can give whomever the letter. Things will work out, I have a good feeling." Kat said sincerely, feeling that something productive was going to come out of this ordeal. She leaned over and gave Zazuka a one armed hug and then stood up brushing herself off. Kat smiled at the girl and said, "You'll get an owl soon! Let me know if you hear anything else!" With that she headed out of the garden, across the grounds, heading straight for the lake. She would just suck it up and help her friends out, regardless of how much pain this visit could possibly cause her.

Zauzka nodded and waived. She finished feeding her Tandula then made her way over to the green houses. Her Mandrake was getting a bit moodyer but then again she noticed that they where the same relitive age as she was. Zazuka sighed and hoped that Andy in her school was finding some solice in the misery that she had discribed in her letters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back