The Venomos Tandula

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka lead the way after comeing out of the dungions. She was exsited to see the plants she had been takeing care of for nearly two years now. Near the back of the gardens where it almost met the forest where two fly trap like plants only they came up to Zazuka's knees. They had tenticuls but they where hidden in thier steems at the time. They saw Zazuka comeing or senced since it seemed they didn't have eyes and started to move. Arcamietes pulling up to try and nuzzle the girl that took such good care of them.

Kat followed Zazuka out across the school grounds and into the garden. They walked through the garden until they reached the back, near the Forbidden Forest and then stopped. Right in front of her eyes were two extremely odd, yet interesting looking plants. Kat went wide eyed as she observed them. One of the plants took its tentacles and began to gently nudge Zazuka, but it looked like it was showing a her a sign of affection. "They have names?" It was more of a question than a statement, but Kat figured if they were this emotionally attached then surely they would have names. She knelt down about a foot or so from one of them and stared at it curiously...wondering if it would hurt her at all.

Zazuka nodded and took out a bag that was full of black things. They where bugs that she had collected for them. "Yes, this one with the sharper teeth is Lecrymosa and this one with the diamond on the hood thing is called Arcameties. Aren't they cool looking?" She asked smiling brightly. She took out one of the dead bugs and started to feed Lecrymosa. "You can help me feed them if you want." She said offering Kat the bag. A soft purring sound was coming from Lecrymosa but she would not hurt anyone. Not while Zazuka was around anyway.

"Well hullo there Lecrymosa and Arcameties!" she said to the plants, feeling slightly self conscious about talking to a non-human, but she had talked to Jax quite a bit before his untimely demise last year and she talked to her pets all the time so why should this be any different. Kat looked at what it was the Zazuka had offered her and examined it in the girls hand. It was a bug. Kat made a sour looking face, but then scolded herself mentally. Put your big girl knickers on Kat and take the damned bug! She grabbed the insect from Zazuka and then asked, "Urm, how exactly do you feed them?" She didn't want to sound like an idiot, but she hadn't a clue as to what she was doing.

Zazuka tossed the bug she had in her hand into the air over Arcameties and had him catch it. "Just toss if you want. They will catch it of not with thier mouthes with a tentacle. You don't want to get to close to thier mouthes though. They are highly poisones but that same poison makes cures for a whole lot of other poisons." She said tossing another insect into Lecrymosa's mouth.

With that explanation Kat tossed the bug into the air towards the one that Zazuka had pointed out as Arcameties. The plant opened his mouth widely and caught the treat. Kat smiled brightly and said, "So I take it you like Herbology a fair bit then? It used to be one of my favorites, but not now that Professor Rambolt has gone." So many new professors this year...it was all a bit much to take in.

Zazuka nodded. "I know what you mean I loved Professor Rambolt. The new professor is slightly creepy." She said petting Lecrymosa on the head. She loved her plants. "Yes I love Herbology and Potions too. I want to be a Healer when I get out of Hogwarts so I can make new ways to help people." She said with the brightest smile on her face. Zazuka's goal was to make a cure for the warewolf bite but she thought that some might laugh if they heard that.

"I agree...that new professor is very creepy. There is something about him that I don't like, but I can't put my finger on it." Kat said, feeling slightly silly for being so suspicious of the new man at school. "Oh, my mum is a healer. I think I might like to do that, but I'm more so set on being a professor. I'd like to teach herbology or transfiguration." she added thoughtfully as she continued to feed the plants.

Zazuka nodded. "Oh if you get the chance teach Herbology and bump Professor Styx off." She said jokenly. Zazuka always felt strainge around Professor Styx whenever she was in class. It made her worry but she almost always ingnored it.

Kat laughed at Zazuka's response about Professor Styx. "He is a strange man...that is for sure." she said, the thought of the professor making her shiver. Kat sat thoughtfully for a moment before asking, "Weren't you friends with Andy?"

Zazuka looked down. Her last letter had left such a hole in her heart that it took sevral weeks for her to be alright again. She had a plan but could not find that Yvan boy any where. "Andy was and still is my best friend of all time." She said looking up with the brightest smile possible.

"I was just wondering if you had talked to her lately. I haven't heard much from her and well...I kind of miss her. Gryffindor house hasn't been quite as spunky without her." Kat said, sulking a bit. "I miss having her helping me out with the SDA. I was just wondering if you could tell her hi from me next time you talk to her." she added, trying to sound hopeful.

Zazuka gulped. "Andy can't get letters anymore. For resons that can't be explained Andy had been cut off from all her friends. But I was thinking if one of the Drumstrang students could give me the name of one of the students over there maybe I can sent letters to them and at the same time include the letter I would be sending to Andy. I was thinking of asking the Yvan boy do you know him? I can't find him anywhere though." She said scratching as she tryed to get Lecrymosa's tentacle off the bag of bugs.

"She...she can't write? Does this have anything to do with...her werewolf issue?" she asked in a whisper. Kat figured that Zazuka of all people would know about Andy's hairy little problem, afterall they were best friends. When the girl mentioned Yvan, Katalina she felt that lurch in the pit of her stomach that she felt everytime she thought of the night of the Yule Ball. "Urm, yeah. I know him, but I haven't seen him in a good long while. I know a few other Durmstrung students too, but Katerina would probably be your best bet at making sure it got there safely."

Zazuka's eyes went wide. Honestly she was better at keeping Andy's secret then she was! "Yes it does but don't tell her I told you that Andy doesn't want people to worry about her but how can people not worry about her I mean she is a good friend and they are treating her like dirt and her mother is no use. Even my mother who could only watch as my father hurt me helped me out a little but the way Andy put it seems like her mother couldn't care less..." Zazuka went on her voice getting a teary quality to it. This was everthing that had been going though her mind since the letter came into the great hall. Everything she had been trying to burry becaused it was improper to seem upset for more than a week or so.

Kat chuckled at little at Zazuka's response to finding out that she too knew Andy's secret, but then her heart dropped when she heard what Andy was going through. How could someone be mean to someone as genuinely wonderful as Andy? It just wasn't right and it made Kat fuming mad. "So she's just suffering there? No one is doing anything to help her? Someone has to do something." she said frantically, not really sure what it was she wanted done, but justice had to be found som]color=coral[Kat chuckled at little at Zazuka's response to finding out that she too knew Andy's secret, but then her heart dropped when she heard what Andy was going through. How could someone be mean to someone as genuinely wonderful as Andy? It just wasn't right and it made Kat fuming mad. "So she's just suffering there? No one is doing anything to help her? Someone has to do something." she said frantically, not really sure what it was she wanted done, but justice had to be found somewhere.

Zazuka nodded and looked down. "Brian and I thought that when summer came we could go and get her and I was thinking that maybe I could make a pen pal with a person from Drumstrang and have then pass letters on to Andy. I'm good a incodeing so I can hide anything that is really importent and maybe help her along until we can go an get her. I think if I ask Ms. Snicket I can get the adress to her new home and then Brian and I can floo over to her house and take her away. It seems like Andy's mother is not going to mind much." She said all one breath so she took a deep one when she was finished.

"Well I can help as far as the Durmstrung end of things go if you'd like for me to. I've made friends with one of them so I could talk to her about it if you'd like. Argh, I'd love to strangle Andy's mother right now. How could she let something like this happen? How could she just not care? It seems so vile and horrid. If there is anything that you need me to do behind the scenes then just let me know." Kat rambled on, wanting to do anything possible to help Andy out.

Zazuka smiled. "Can you talk to the Drumstrang student? She can give me the name of a trust worty second year or third year if that's at all possible. You can think of what else to do. I mean we do need to know how Floo Powder works. Don't we all. Andy's mother seemed a bit distracted when I met her and she got this new husbend who I got this really icky feeling when I was around him. They have a child now so I think they are preoccupied with the child but I don't understand how that can happen seeing as Andy is being treated so badly at her new school." She said looking up. Her voice had gotten dreamer with thought.

"Sure! I'll talk to Katerina about it and see what I can do. I do know a bit about the floo network, but I can do some research on it. It shouldn't take me too long to sort it out." Kat said, glad that she was doing something proactive. If Brian and Zazuka could get Andy back then it would be the absolute best thing ever. "You do know that we could get into quite a bit of trouble? I mean, we'd have to use magic underage and such." she added, having a feeling that this girl probably wouldn't mind breaking a few rules to help out a friend.

zauzka looked down. "I know, I don't care though Andy needs us and I for one can not abandon her." She said softly. "Though I am a bit scared of what I could find. Andy said she that she was going to change so she could fit in more. What if she has chainged so much I don't know her? Still I will not abandon Andy she is my friend and spirit sister.' She said a determened look on her face.

((Oh crap...you shoulda nudged me or something...I forgot aboot this thread :doh: ))

Kat patted the girl on the back, and said warmly, "I don't think that anyone could possibly kill that vivacious spirit of Andy's, no matter how much she changes she'll always be Andy. It's great to know that she has a friend like you Zazuka, she's very lucky. Most people only wish they had such a good friend."

Zazuka didn't feel very much like a good friend. "I'm doing all this and I'm not sure if I'm even helping her." Zazuka sighed. "I wish I could do more for her." She said again. Zazuka not only missed Andy, her heart broke for her friend with every letter she sent but was also happy to know how she was doing.

((I know eventually you'd get here ^^))

"I think she knows that you're doing everything within your power to help her. She knows Zazuka, trust me she does." Kat said encouragingly to the girl as she patted her hand. She could see how much of a toll this was taking on the younger girl, the constant worry and such so Kat decided that she would go and find Katerina. "Tell you what, I have a few things that I have to run and get done before dinner this evening. I will make sure that I find a Durmstrang student for you to talk to. I promise!" And she meant it, even if it meant that she'd have to stoop so low as to talking to Dominik or Nicolae...scratch that, just Dom. She wanted to help Andy and bring her home, but she now wanted to help Zazuka too. "How does that sound?"

Zazuka smiled as brightly as she could while thinking of Andy. "That sounds great. Your a really good person Kat." She said. There where days that Zazuka was on about to cry again just thinking of how Andy could be feeling at the momement. This was strainge because Zazuka almost never cryed. She was happy that there where people to help. "I'll get the in-cypted letter ready. I hope she can figure out what it says but I am including the key in invisable ink so she should be able to." She said thoughtfully and way too fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back