The veggie garden

Toria Johnson

Toria needed a break from the school, as she was feeling a little bit homesick. This surprised her, as she was a very independent individual. So she walked down into the gardens, stopping at a large veggatable one. Toria loved gardening, pulling weeds, watering plants, ect. She walked past a large but neat TOmato vine, and many little green bean plants.

After walking past all the colorful veggies, she seated herself at the bean plants and, after conjuring a basket from a shed, she began to pick the thin, long peices. By the time that she had about half a basketfull, she heard footsteps on the soft grass behind her.

(anyone may join, welcome to all.)

It was a very good day so Caillie decided to have a walk. "I haven't done any exercises since I arrived here, now is the time to stretch a bit and explore the castle." Caillie said.
Caillie had already walked for 10 minutes when she arrived in the school garden. Caillie wanted to see what kind of vegetables grow in New Zealand so she continued walking. She was amazed just looking at the plants. While walking, she saw a fellow student and thought that she should approach her. "Hi. I never imagined to see a fellow student in here. I'm Caillie, you are?" she asked.

Harri was walking around the castle, it was a nice day and she didn't want to be cooped up inside all day! She spotted two younger girls who she thought were Gryffindors and walked over "Hey guys!" she said cheerfully "I'm Harri," she added smiling at them.

Toria turned around and saw 2 girls walking towards her. "Hi," She said. "My name is Toria. Do you guys want to helo me with these beans? I'm going to bring them to the kitchen when I'm done."She smiled. "If I can find it."

Harri smiled "Sure!" she said picking off some beans and putting them in the basket. "How you finding school?" she asked still picking.

"Yeah" Caillie said helping the other two picking some beans. It was nice to have a bit of company, she thought. "So great to be here, the lessons are nice." Caillie said with a grin.

"I am loving school, I've always loved magic, so this is lik a dream come true. Plus my mom is starting to get way too overprotective, about the dumbest things. I haven't had a sleep over in more than a year. Its like that McDonalds commercial. Doo doo doo do dooooo, I'm lovin' it!" Toria smiled, and grabbed a hanndful of long beans. She feigned looking around, and shoved one in her mouth.

Harri laughed as Toria sang the mcDonalds advert, "Any ideas what your wearing for halloween?" she asked.

"Welll... I was going to be a witch, but I don't think that would go over very well... Instead I'll probally be a box of popcorn." She said it with a perfectly straight face. "I was a few years ago, and it wasn't very comfortable, but magic should help." Toria picked a few more beans, and then held it out to the others to drop theirs in, bringing it to the brim, and then set it to the side. She summoned another basket and said, "I don't think much more will fit in that one. Do you guys want to do zuchini or tomatoes next?" She gestured to the plants on either side of them.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...on-the-bush.jpg

http://k53.pbase.com/g4/27/613727/2/61497750.zuchini.jpg

Caillie thought of a good costume while picking some beans but couldn't think of any.
"Welll... I was going to be a witch, but I don't think that would go over very well... Instead I'll probally be a box of popcorn." Toria said. Caillie smiled and said "That will be nice" then imagining Toria as a big box of popcorn.
"I don't think much more will fit in that one. Do you guys want to do zuchini or tomatoes next?"Toria said again. "oh...yeah, well...I always love tomatoes" Caillie replied.

Harri smiled as the girls spoke, "Actually I have to dash!" she said dropping the last of her pickings in the basket and heading off "See you around!" she said walking back to the castle and into the common room.

"Ok, tomatoes it is." She grabbed a handful of red ones. WHen Harriet left she looked up and asked, "Did we say something?"

Caillie looked at Harri while walking away. Then answered, "Hmm..maybe she remembered something." Caillie got another basket then went to the tomatoes and started picking some. Caillie had picked a medium-sized tomato then said, "This look delicious", then took a bite. "You should try one" Caillie said to Toria.

Toria shrugged. "Maybe," And continued looking. "I'd be happy to," She said happily. "Mmmm.... :lol: Thats yummy!" She polished off a few more. "I'm hungry."

Caillie continued eating and was glad that Toria also ate one. "These tomatoes are really good. I've never ate one that tastes like this back to our place" Caillie said while picking more tomatoes carefully and putting them in the basket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back