Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
Blair felt like she had to fit in New Zealand and she was ready to do anything for that. Whatever it takes to settle down. Her mom, even if she got the job in the office, got sent to Spain and Blair was left alone. Not exactly alone, of course, she had a full list of jobs and at the top of it, there was the main point "get that freaking internship cause you need to have some experiece" and that was the reason why she the floo powder to get to some overly expensive building. She even dressed better for this occasion, but yet, she was still scared to even breath on something. She didn't want to break anything but she needed to make a great first impression, so she wasn't able to just keep the breath and hold it until she faints. So here she was, already talking with someone about the internship. Blair had her documents with her, she had the allowance from the doctor, she has everything she could use for this moment but they still rejected her. They said that the age restriction isn't their policy and even if Blair didn't exactly understand what they meant with that, it was clear to understand that she wasn't planning on leaving it like that. She needed that internship and, of course, she was ready to do anything for it. The same people that rejected her, pointed at some other man that was passing by, they said that he is the only person who could help her with all that. She was already pissed off but understanding that the man is important enough to get her lower than the ground, made her smile and act like everything was fine. "Hello! I think, I may have some misunderstandment with your employees, and could I, please, get your attention for a moment?" she approached with diplomatic smile, her accent didn't even fade away a bit, still the same Russian accent she had always had. But the only thing that made her look a bit different was the his looks, she felt like she had seen him somewhere, but she just put the blame on the fact that he is a VIP, probably a lot of people knew him. It wasn't supposed to be that weird but she still couldn't help the weird feeling.

Stefan was busy. He was always busy. He had a company to run and a full social life. He also had a nine year old son at home with a nanny. He had been startled when Valerius had pretty much been dumped on his doorstep. But he could handle anything that came his way. He was cunning, smart, adept. He was a very proud man.

Of course, the universe very often liked to challenge him. Today, that challenge appeared in a small child that appeared in his way after a meeting. He was on his way to lunch, a leisurely lunch he was looking forward to. He raised a brow, looking down at the child. She seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite place it. "What do you want?" He asked bluntly in fluent Russian, folding his arms. "I am a very busy man, child. Why are you here?"

Blair corrected the documents in her hands as they were slipping out of her hands and then faked a smile when she hard him talking in a fluent Russian. she would be happy if he didn't say what he said. Very busy man. And she was here because she had too much free time, did the CEOs always have the same excuse? Too much work. However, she acted like she didn't care about that and went to her problem, cause she needed to solve her own problems instead of planning how to work out his problems. "My name is Blair Silver," she abruptly said to his "child" that he said to her. "I am here to get a summer work, internship, and your employees are using as an excuse age restriction even tho the general working age minimum is 13 years and I am over 14 already. Also, usually companies are giving a preference to kids from unfull families or poor families," with everything she was saying, she handed out documents. For age, her still Russian passport, then some paperwork to show that she officially had only mom, Natasha Silver, no dad. And with that, she showed a document which showed their financial status. She was happy to finally use a Russian language again, especially in this situation, she had way more chances on having a win situation, cause no messing up with English. "Also, I have some work experience, and here is mine medical documentation," she handed it out for him with perfect results. Luckily, she had a perfect health, even no allergies. But with her voice, she tried to keep the voice polite, no way she was going to start yelling at someone who could help her. Not until he rejected her.

Stefan raised a brow. Well, the child was tenacious, he would give her that. He took the documents from her, brow furrowing as he reviewed them. Well... there was just no way, was there? He took out his phone, hitting speed dial for his assistant. "Margo, postpone my lunch and reschedule that two o'clock, I have something to handle," he hung up the phone before she could say anything, turning on his heel. "Follow me, let's go," he ordered effortlessly, moving back to the elevators. He hardly checked to see if she had followed as he walked back into his office, sitting at his desk and going over her papers.

After several long moments of silence, and of Stefan checking his schedule (very grateful he kept meticulous records), Stefan turned to look at the child in front of him. He could see it now. She was a mix of Natasha, and of himself. "Blair, was it?" He asked, folding his hands. "Tell me about yourself."

When he postponed his plans, Blair winningly smiled. Mom will love this, she made the CEO stay to renew if she was good enough for this place. And even though she didn't like the fact that he ordered her something, she still followed him, this all was way more important than just her pride. So when they entered his office, she easily sat down and carefully watched his face while he was going over her documents and she could say that something was off. Not with her papers tho, she knew that there was no problems with them.

When he reasked her name, she faked a smile and nodded. "Blair Silver. Born on February 24, 2040 but it's already written in the papers you read. Born in Arkhangelsk, Russia, currently I live in Wanaka, New Zealand. Moved due to the reason that mom got better job as we thought, in the end, she is traveling all around the world again. She's a reporter. Became a Russian champion in ballet in Junior Class when I was ten, second place when I was nine but in Mini class. Trying to go out for some place in this years championship in Teen class before starting a Senior class. Also, I am half Italian but I don't stand with it as my favorite part of myself," she shrugged her shoulders, easily answering the question. She was trying to just go briefly over her biggest achievements or situations in her life. She was still there for a job interview, she had no reasons to tell about her insecurities, her hate towards herself about her father, her jealousy of others for the same reason. No reasons to tell about mom and dad's unlucky love story or her grandparents turning away from her and her mom because of the fact that Blair wasn't born in marriage.

Stefans' heart dropped. Natasha hadn't been lying then. He had always assumed it was another dig she had made to hurt him. Who told someone they were pregnant as they were leaving? He took out the letter she had written him, telling him goodbye, and subtly slid it into Blair's paperwork. He straightened all of it and slid the papers back across the table to her. "What are you playing at, Miss Silver?" He asked warily. He had avoided making too many emotional connections in his life, and the Silver women had a knack of making him rethink his life just to walk away in the end. "Did Natasha send you to me for money?" He frowned, not trusting that this was merely a coincidence.

"Your mother made her choices fifteen years ago," he shook his head. "I can't employ you as an intern." He tapped his fingers. "However... I don't want to turn you away," his voice was uncharacteristically soft. "I can arrange a lunch for us on..." He looked to his schedule. "On Saturday at three. Just you and me." He turned his eyes to her. "Consider it a... test run. If you're actually interested in a father daughter relationship, I'm willing to make an effort to build that with you." He offered.

And there, Blair's patience and diplomacy were slowly coming to the end, and when he asked what she was playing, anger showed up on her face. And she was already ready to snap at him about his thought that she was playing something, but the next question left her shocked. "I'm sorry, what? My mom is in Spain now, I do need money, and Sir, you already saw it in my papers, and that's the reason why I'm here, trying to get this place," she wanted to swear but managed to not swear. And after that, she took the letter out of her papers and fastly read it, it wasn't hard to recognize the handwriting. It was her mom. And finally, Blair put everything together. It was the man she had hated her whole life, it was that man who broke her whole life, who broke her personality. And when she looked up at him again, there were tears in her eyes, and also, pure disgust, anger, and hate. And hearing what he said just made her explode. She jumped on her toes and threw her own papers on his table, not even caring how they fell there. "Are you fu***ng joking? A test run? You weren't there for more than fourteen years! NOT. A. SINGLE. DAY! I grew up being made fun of cause I wasn't good enough and my dad left before I was born! I have hated you for fuc**ng fourteen years! While you were there, living a freaking fairytale, while I was living in the worst neighborhood I could ever end up at! I was counting EVERY SINGLE MONET I HAD! And my mom did everything she could to help me, so I don't need anything but you know what I didn't have? You! I never had you," her voice cracked from all the shouting, tears were running down her cheeks and all the hate and anger were slowly turning into pain. Something she never showed. "Every day, I was jealous of everyone because they had their dad, they had a full family, they knew what family was like and every day, as much as I hated you, I have ALWAYS wished you were there. And when I finally meet you, even in this situation, you're offering a fuc**ng test runs to see if you want to spend time with me?" at this point she wasn't yelling anymore, she leaned against the wall with her back, looked at the ceiling trying to keep away from crying. "And you know what's the most pathetic part of it? I'm crying only because of you and you're not worth any of my tears," she painfully chuckled and lightly shook her head. She had never hated herself more than at this point. "Thank you, daddy, for all the amazing memories we had together," Blair sarcastically let out as she wiped the tears away. She knew that she had read the letter her mom wrote to him but it didn't help her calm down. She told him that she was leaving, but he gave up as nothing had mattered instead of trying to see her. And Blair honestly didn't understand him and she wasn't sure if she even wanted to. However, she wasn't leaving his office, she was still leaning against the wall and trying to calm down, and probably trying to convince herself that she didn't wanna hear his side of what happened and what was going to happen, but she was there and that was the best proof that she wanted to know it all.

Stefan's temper flared, and he waited impatiently for the child to finish her rant. He stood, jerking open his desk drawer and taking out the ring box that had sat there for fifteen years. He flung it across the room, the box popping open and the engagement rolling a bit before clattering to a slow stop at Blair's feet. "Your mother is in Spain and you're here alone?" He nearly growled, already infuriated that the child had been left alone. "So you're what, going around in search of money she doesn't have while she's left you on your own?" His jaw clenched.

"And how is that my fault?" He yelled back. "I asked the damn woman to marry me! She was the one that took off, lied to me that her parents didn't approve of me, found every excuse to run away. I tried to make her stay, do you have any idea how many times I chased after your mother? Any problems you have are not my doing, child," he snapped. "I was given one line, in that letter, and I had no reason to believe it was anything more than another of her lies meant to hurt me. Stop stamping your feet in my office like a toddler throwing a tantrum." He put both hands on the table. "I did not offer a test run for my sake, Miss Silver, I offered one so that you had a choice about spending time with a man you've known for ten minutes," he growled, trying to keep his calm.

Blair understood how wrong it sounded about her mom being in Spain while she was there, so it was the part she didn't react to. There was no way she could win this fight, so she decided to go and tell him about what else he had missed right before taking the ring. "Do you remember that day when I ended up in the hospital after an unlucky championship? That day you flew over from France to Russia to be with me because doctors said I would never dance again because I landed badly. Thay day I cried for more than ten hours because I was sure that my life was done there. And right before midnight, you finally came and I immediately calmed down. When you came, I knew that everything will be alright, you'll find a way to get out of this. Do you remember that day?" She asked and finally got down to pick up the ring. She didn't say anything for a moment, she examined the ring and when she finally saw the engraving, Blair almost changed her mind about telling the other part of this all. Tears collected again but this time, it wasn't his fault, no, partly it was, because without him, she wouldn't know anything about their true breakup. She was about to cry because she finally understood that it wasn't his fault at all, her mom wasn't as pure as Blair had always thought, and it hurted her the most. They both, Stefan and Blair, were lied to by her mom, but something in Blair's head clicked and she still continued the other part of the story. Only this time, there was no anger in her voice and more disappointment, and not about him. "Of course, you don't. Because it didn't happen. The trauma happened, the unlucky championship happened, but it was Natasha who flew over to be with me. And luckily for everyone, after the recovery, I was able to restart dancing." She tried her best to not say this all in her blaming voice, it wasn't his fault and she was trying to accept it, even if she really didn't want to.

However, all her trying to calm down was done when he yelled back at her. If there was anything that made her fury even more than lies, then it was someone yelling at her. And it tempted her to get angered again and she grabbed the nearest thing to her and threw it at him. "Don't yell at me! Don't put the blame on me for what she or you did to each other! I was telling my part, you were never there! I was bullied because of that and You're saying how badly she had done when rejecting you! I would do that too! But I have my own personality, don't treat me like I was the one that lied or left! I understood what Natasha is like, alright? I understood that! I understood that my whole life was full of lies and God, I wish I never knew that cause now I am the one who trusted her and the one that has to admit that they were wrong! But you know what? I wasn't wrong, she was there no matter how good or bad mom she was and she was the only person I had until I transferred to the new school and found new friends who don't know anything about me! So, don't make me look insane when You're not better!" She screamed back and only then she understood that in all her anger, she admitted that she believed him and that she understood that it wasn't his fault. So she decided to cover up with that same test run it all started with. "You know what kind of dad would offer this test run? Even if it's for me. The one that doesn't want that kid in their life and hopes that they will turn them down because of all the anger they have towards that parent. Good move, daddy, but unlucky for you, I will do this test run. But not for me to try and find a way to get along with you. No, I'm accepting it to make you suffer from me even more," she let out a mad but amused chuckle and looked at him daringly, like daring to agree for this all. Blair was frustrated by everything that was going on, who did he think he was? Stated the fact that he is her dad, proved that her mom was a liar, made her understand that her mom actually wasn't as much next to her as she would actually want that, she was there only when she really needed her. And what's even more, this all, made her think that everything that happened with her mom and her dad, was just Blair's fault. Maybe if mom didn't get pregnant, they would still be together? They would have had another kid and lived their happy ever after?

Last edited:
Stefans heart twisted as Blair went on to tell him about an apparently important part of her life. Damn it, Natasha, he cursed quietly, watching the girl in front of him. "You started yelling first!" he snapped back as she accused him. "I calmly offered lunch and you got mad, and I will not just sit here and let a child tear into me." He retorted. He knew he had won this argument, and it pleased him, but he wasn't about to rub it in her face. "Try to hide it however you want, but you know I'm not wrong. I offered lunch before you started in with that temper, which you most likely got from me, so sit down and cool it," He growled, waving his hand and pushing her chair back out. "And unlucky for you, but I was on my way to lunch before you showed up. Why wait? We can just go now," he snapped. "And every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday until you go back to school," He added.

Blair rolled her eyes when he told her that she was the first one who started to yell and she was frustrated because she knew that he was right. She exploded first. "You were first who threw something," she said back not wanting to accept the fact that she lost so she just went on to put some blame on him again. It was easier that way. "Stop calling me child! You missed that time of my life! I have a freaking name and oh, did you expect me to jump on you and cry about how badly I wanted to meet you?" Blair let out again and then fakely smiled. "Oh my God! I can't believe that I finally met you! It was my biggest desire for my whole life!" she talked in a high-pitched voice perfectly understanding that she was putting her real thoughts out as sarcasm. Of course, she had desired to meet him but she had always taken it as something she wished for but would never get. And now she was there, meeting him in the weirdest possible situation, trying to not accept that he was right. He won the argument and Blair was totally not okay with that, why would she? She hated being wrong and that was the reason why she scowled. She had his temper, he was right again and again, she wasn't going on admitting it. "You're wrong, I have my own temper and it has nothing to do with you. And oh God, sorry that exploded when understood who are you, I didn't feel like starting to sing or dance," Blair sarcastically said and finally sat down on the chair right in front of him. She couldn't help but start to look at his face, start to compare them and she wasn't happy to admit that she had taken the most of him. Temper, stubbornness, pride, thinking, snarkiness, and in the end, also, looks. However, when he said that they can go now, she immediately got up on her feet and looked at him. "Are you coming or I am going home?" she hated the fact that she obeyed that easily but she dared him to actually spend time with her and she wasn't going to be the one who stepped back. And also, it was clearly visible on her face that she didn't even go back home. Mom was returning back home today in the evening and Blair still had a lot to accept, and she knew her own personality well enough to predict that she was going to have one more disagreement but this time with the other parent. And also, she just didn't wanna see her mother after everything she found out today. Even Blair would be dumb if she didn't believe literal proofs out of her stubbornness. "And you know, I didn't get the job I was searching for, can't promise that we will spend that time together. After all, I still need a job cause you turned me down," she ironically smiled at him and brushed her hair back. "Wanna write a recommendation letter?" at least she wasn't yelling anymore, they at least had come somewhere. She was just being overly sarcastic but it wasn't uncommon for her even on daily basis.

Stefan snorted at her comment. "A ring box isn't going to be hurt, you're hurting my plants," he replied, waving a hand to repot the last one she had thrown. He rolled his eyes. "You're 14, Blair, and what I've missed is hardly my fault, and hardly something I can go back and change," he told her sternly, not commenting on her attitude. He rolled his eyes, pulling out his phone again. "Margo, clear the rest of my day." He hung up and rounded the desk. "You aren't going to need a job," he told her firmly, shooting a text to Margo. He led her back out of his office and out to the lunch he'd been planning to go to anyway.

The sun was setting before he pulled up to her house in his sports car. He parked the car, bidding her a quiet goodnight and pulling out his phone as she walked back up to the house. He was on the phone with his secretary, rescheduling the afternoon he'd missed, and watching Blair walk inside. He watched the house idly, answering Margo automatically as she spoke, when after several minutes the young girl was rushing back out. His brow furrowed. "Margo, hold that thought," he hung up and rolled down the window. "Blair? What happened?" He asked.

Blair bit in her cheek strongly to keep away from commenting something about those plants, 'cause she was actually hurting them. "Oh, thank you for letting me know that I'm 14. At that age, I already count as a teen," she smiled ironically again, knowing that it was already quite hard to act like that when she knew that everything he said was true and she just didn't wanna accept it. But when he called to clear the rest of his day, she frowned. Why? Were they going to have lunch for the whole day? "Why not? I need work experience, I don't want to sit in the same place for the whole break." Blair surely was that type of person who always felt like they needed to do something, she hated sitting in the same place when she knew that there was so much she could do. So she was pretty disappointed at the fact that she won't need a job.

And one more thing that Blair wouldn't admit, she quite enjoyed her time with her dad. He wasn't that bad as she had always made him look in her eyes. So when she was leaving, she, at least, wasn't mad or frustrated. However, she was a bit anxious to meet her mom, they had a lot of talking to do. And when she entered the house, she hugged her mom and then the conversation fastly went on. Blair fastly explained what happened and then happily went on to say that she was going to meet Stefan more often than once in 14 years. But Natasha seemed totally against it and they got in a fight, and Natasha told her to leave, Blair packed her few things almost immediately and with shouting went out of the house. She didn't even let a thought that Stefan was still there, she was pretty sure that he already left, so she leaned against the closest tree, she was furious and in all the anger she started to cry. It looked like she didn't have a chance to live with having both parents. But when she heard Stefan, she looked up and went back to him. If he wasn't there, she would probably stick for the night with her neighbors and on the next day, go just… somewhere? Would Hilda let her live with her? "I," she actually wasn't sure what to say. Her mom kicked her out? No, she wasn't going to say it that way. "I have nowhere to go," she finally whispered it out, not looking at him. She felt embarrassed to have to ask for help. "She wasn't okay with me letting you in my life," she let out a deep breath and shook her head, wiped tears away and tried to look strong. She wasn't going to appear weak, she held her chin up and tried to look like she wasn't bothered by that at all.

Stefan wasn't easily surprised, but he was taken aback at Blair's words. "What?" He practically growled, shaking his head. He had tried not to think ill of Natasha when she had left him behind, but this was a whole other level of horrid. "Get in," he ordered. Once she was in the car, he flipped around and sped back into the city. He had his own high rise apartment, in the ritziest place in town. "You can sleep on the couch tonight. I'll help you set up your room over the weekend," he told her, pulling out his phone. "Margo. Clear my weekend. I'll be in Monday morning. And set up an internship with the information I send you." He hung up just as quickly, slipping his phone away again. "The couch is certainly big enough. You'll be fine there tonight." He nodded, before pulling his phone out again. "Margo, I need a team of movers first thing in the morning. Nine sharp. Thanks, sweetheart." He hung up just as quickly, his mind racing as the landscape flew by outside his car.

Blair, as much as she didn't want to accept any help, knew that she had no other choice and sat back in the car, put her backpack on her knees and listened to what Stefan told her. "Hm? I'm totally okay with couch, I don't need anything specific anyway. I have most of my things with me anyway," she pointed at her backpack and leaned with her head, and listened to what he told Margo. She lightly smiled when she heard about the internship, she got it anyway. Blair wanted to say something about the couch again but he was calling someone again. Margo. Of course, was there anybody else he would call? "So, Margo... Are you two in... Like-bees and flowers stage? Or you call of your employees sweethearts? Or too much cool movies?" She offered with oblivious smile at him, she tried to get herself distracted by the fact that her mom literally kicked her out.

Stefan shook his head. "Maybe you are, but I'm not. You need your privacy and I need mine. I won't tiptoe around my own home because you're asleep in the living room." He rolled his eyes. He snorted as she asked about Margo, shaking his head. "Margo is my seventy-three year old secretary, Blair. She's been with my father for forty years, with the company since it was just a small business. I grew the company into an empire, but I kept Margo as our secretary. No one else could handle it." He shrugged.

"My father called her sweetheart for forty years. If I do not do the same, she would end me." He pulled into the apartment complex, and into his reserved space. He shut off the car and lead Blair up to the apartment. Top floor, pent house. He walked through the living room and dining room and into the kitchen. "I don't feel like cooking. Do you want me to order in dinner?" He asked, turning to look at Blair. "Also. I wasn't sure how to broach the subject. Your younger brother Valerius will be home in..." Stefan glanced at the clock. "An hour. He doesn't have a mother, he was left on my doorstep as a babe and I never bothered checking to see if he was mine or not. He looks like me though, so he probably is." Stefan shrugged.

Blair rolled her eyes trying to keep away from a little smile. However, when she heard about how old Margo is, she started to laugh. Yeah, there was no way that he would date a woman who could be his grandmother, not when he could get almost anyone else. "Sorry! It just sounded like some weird couple nicknames," she would joke more about this subject but she was distracted by the apartment complex. It looked way more expensive than anything she had ever laid her eyes on. It probably was. That was the only reason why she was following Stefan quietly, without saying anything, she was just enjoying everything she saw. And she was also scared to touch anything. Was there anything that wasn't that expensive except for Blair's stuff? Probably no.

When she heard him say something, it took her a moment to realize what he even said. She was too caught up with everything in the house to exactly paying attention to him. "Hm? I would offer that I can cook but I have a thought that I'll be uncomfortable with touching or even breathing on anything. So probably that could work, yeah," she nodded and got back to her dad listening about... WHAT? "My what?" she blinked several times before trying to accept the fact that she had a brother. She even skipped the chance to leave a sarcastic comment on the fact that there was one more kid who was left or grew up with one of the parents. "Fun, at least I'm not called like I'm straight up from some knight movie. How old is he?" Blair's coping mechanism was trying to found about as much as she could. Nah, there was clear to know that she wasn't going to put herself into trying to have a good relationship with him even half-heartedly, why would she? She grew up without siblings, without getting actually attached to people, and she wasn't going to change herself for some little kid who was called her brother. "Cool. Plus dad and brother, minus mom. What else is going to happen today? Bring on everything, it won't be that big surprise anymore," Blair jokingly sat next to Stefan and looked at him, trying to understand was there more she had to know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back