The Truth

Elise Finnigan

OOC First Name
Caysi
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Elise just came home from work, a bit tired but still happy. Tonight was the night that she was going to tell Adrian how she really felt about him, how much he changed her life and what she thought of him. First off she was going to make the house romantic. She started off with turning off all the lights, it was still a bit of light outside, plus the forest was there making it super romantic. She lit a few candles and played some soft jazz. Elise was decided that she was going to change into something a bit classier. A nice dress and shoes would make everything so much better. Elise sat quietly on the couch, waiting for Adrian to come home.

It had been a quiet day at work for Adrian and he was looking forward to getting home to see Else. He walked out of the ministry and to an apperation booth. He pictured his home in the forest. It was just what he had pictured living in since he was a teenager in school. And the added bonus of his current girl friend Elise made it perfect in every way. Taking a deep breath Adrian apperated outside of the house and after taking a moment to collect himself he began towards the door and walked in side. Once the door was closed he noticed the lack of light and the music playing in the background. He walked in to the main room to see Elise all dressed up. "I suddenly feel under dressed. Have I forgotten something like dinner?" He asked her trying to remember if they had any plans for tonight. He couldn't think of any but he could be wrong

Elise twiddled with her fingers, waiting for someone to come home made the process even longer than it had to be. The brunette walked into the main room to make sure that everything was perfect. The candles were still lit and the music was perfect, all that was missing was Adrian. Alas, he was finally home. " No silly, just wanted one night to be special." She smiled as she walked over to him. " Plus there's something I want to tell you." The brown haired girl smiled happily, before she gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

Adrian looked at her suspiciously before taking his hoodie off and hanging it up. "Ok then." He said slowly wondering what she had to tell him which included her dressing up and candle and music."What do you want to tell me?" He asked waling to the table and sitting on a chair as he waited for her answer. He hoped it was nothing bad but if it was he didn't know what the romantic setting was about. He bit his lip as he waited

Elise really had to take her shoes off, they were killing her plus she could barely stand in them. " That's better." She said as she took the chair beside Adrian. " I just felt that there should be a nice surrounding when I tell you this." The brunette took a deep breath in and said what she had to say. " I really love you Adrian, I've felt like this for no other person ever.. in my life." She spoke to him. " There's just something about you that makes me come back for more." Her lips smiled as she looked over to him.

Adrian watched her slightly amused as she took her shoes off. He had no idea why girls wore shoes that hurt them, surely shoes were meant to be comfy to be in. He pursed his lips as she said that there should be a nice atmosphere for what ever it was that she was planning. He was truly curious now. As she explained to him her feelings for him, he didn't really know what to say to that. He did share these feeling as well but he was not exactly good. "Oh right. Well thanks for telling me that, it does make me feel better about our relationship. I mean we have been dating about four months now and iv had the same feelings for you too." He said as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Im falling in love with you." He said purposely in Spanish. He had never told a girl that he loved her before and wasn't sure if he was ready to say the words to her yet. He had basicly just said that he loved her buy saying he had the same feeling for her

Elise could feel her heart pounding in her teeth literally, the feeling wasn't all that pleasant. The brunette smiled and took a big breath of relief when she heard that he had the same feeling for her, that felt really good to hear. It was also helpful to know that she was doing something right in the relationship and making him happy. " I'm not to sure what that mean's but I'm hoping that it's good." She laughed. " I've been wanting to tell you this for about a few weeks, but I really didn't know how to say it, but just blunty was the best way I guess." The brunette smiled, happiness flowing througout her.

Adrian smiled widely at her at stood back on his feet, standing up from the chair he was just sitting on he gave Elise a hug and kissed her on the lips. "I guess it was yeah." He said with a slight laugh as he rested his head against hers, enjoying her scent s he breathed. His slid his hands down to her waist and just stood there for a few moments. He was glad that their feelings were all out in the open now, it would make things so much more relaxed between them.

Elise whole heartedly smiled at him, how love was being so kind to her at this moment. She kissed him back placing her hands on his neck. She moved her arms to where his were, on her hips. Everything was going to be good with them from now on out because they were honest with eachother and told eachother everything. "I'm happy that I told you everything." She said, rubbing his hand with hers.

Adrian rested his hands on her s and nodded at her. He too was glad that they had old each other about their feelings. "Same here, its been eating away at me for a while now. I just didn't know how you felt until now." He said to her truthfully. He had never been goo at voicing his feelings but he knew she shared them so he could talk about it more easily. He didn't worry about being rejected altough with his trait he had never been rejected before in his life.

Elise looked out the window and into the forest, at some point there was a lake there. Maybe she could have some fun with this. Elise let go of Adrian, put her flip flops on and grabbed a twel secretly. " Meet you at the lake." She whispered into his ear. Elise giggled as she walked out the door and carefully into the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back