The Truth Comes Out

Kiera's eyes widened in shock as Sophia told Kiera that she and Bruin made a cute pair! Last time Kiera had informed Sophia of the fact, she had gotten upset and ended their conversation. Kiera sighed internally that this conversation had not ended this way. Kiera shook her head. "We arent a couple though. I think he only asked me to make up for the last time." she said referring to the fight Bruin and Ford had gotten in at a Yule Ball.

Kiera's face brightened as Sophia mentioned she had a boyfriend. Kiera had heard around the school that she and Ford had ended their relationship but she had no idea Sophia actually had a new man. Kiera smiled slyly. "Really? Who is your new boy?" she asked curiously.

Sophia's face fell somewhat when Kiera mentioned that last Yule Ball. "Yes, well, I'm sorry for that." Sophia pursed her lips and looked down, a little ashamed. It was not entirely her fault, but the Slytherin knew she had a hand in what happened that night. She was hoping though that this would be the last mention of those events.

"Oh you do not know him. Not unless you follow the Wigtown Wanderers." Sophia smiled brightly. She loved the fact that her boyfriend was a professional Quidditch player. "His name is Daniel. He is so...dreamy. And he is nineteen. It is so nice to be with a mature guy instead of some pathetic boy." The Slytherin was close to gushing. She just could not help herself, thinking and talking about Daniel just made her so happy.

Kiera nodded her head in acceptance of Sophia's apology. Kiera knew the older girl really had not contributed to the fight that night other than it was over her. Kiera let the topic drop sensing the Slytherin did not want to discuss it.

Kiera grinned as Sophia talked about her boyfriend. The name Daniel sent a pain through her heart over what had happened between herself and her last boyfriend, ironically named Daniel. She cleared it from her mind. Kiera had tried hard to forget his abrupt,unexplained departure from her life. She still missed him. Kiera laughed at Sophia's last comment.

"I take it you dont miss Ford then?" she teased. "He sounds wonderful Sophia. You seem really happy." she said honestly. Kiera would not begrude the older girl's happiness. Sophia deserved it. Kiera would find someone better for her soon enough.

"Ford? Merlin no! Ford is...nothing compared to Daniel. In fact he rather annoys me. I cannot fathom how I stood such an insolent...nevermind." Sophia realized she was talking about Ford and decided she did not want to do that. Ford was the past, and who wanted to think about the past?

"I am really happy. It is such a strange feeling, but I like it." Sophia was smiling brightly at Kiera. Never had the Slytherin imagined she would be so openly happy, but here she was, and she was enjoying herself.

Kiera grinned at Sophia. The older girl was actually happy. Kiera didnt believe she had ever seen that emotion on the girl's face so prominent.
"I am happy for you. I only wish I could find someone like that too." she confessed. Then Kiera decided to have some fun and see if she could make the older girl blush. She got a devilish look in her chocolate eyes.
"So is Daniel a good kisser then?" she said sounding serious.

"Well, perhaps Daniel has some single friends," Sophia teased. Truth be told she had no idea who her boyfriend's friend's were, aside from Shane. Sophia could not imagine her older brother dating someone younger than herself, and was not about to suggest such a thing. Besides, Kiera and Shane would probably not get along at all. Maybe Daniel had some friends from Durmstrang. Who knew?

"Daniel is an excellent kisser," the noirette said with a smirk on her face. She was not at all phased by the question. At one time Sophia would have been horribly embarrassed to be speaking of such things with anyone, but she was not shy now. She loved kissing and had no problem in saying that. "I could kiss him all day and night," she added with a playfully dreamy look on her face. Sophia gave an exaggerated sigh and rolled her eyes before laughing at herself.

Kiera laughed as Sophia teased her. "Its alright. I am sure I will find someone one day." she said with a shrug of her shoulders. Kiera wasnt concerned much with a boyfriend at this point in her life. She was surprised the older girl was not embaressed by Kiera's question. Kiera laughed again. "He must be one excellent kisser then. Tell me more about him." she insisted. "All I really know is his name and that his kisses are to die for." she said with another giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back