Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
Aleyha walked out in the day, the clouds shielding the sun from her skin. She was wearing an over-sized black hoodie, with her hood over her bright blond hair. Her red eyes stared at the grass as her converses trudged over the plant. The shoes reached her knees, and she wore black leggings. Her snake, Vera, was coiled around her white hand. The forbidden forest rested straight ahead. Aleyha felt her hands shaking due to her broken nerves. Before she knew it, she was at the edge of the forest. Aleyha knelt down, and set Vera down on the grass. "Time has come, Vera. Be free..." Aleyha shut her red eyes, and murmured in English, "for the rest of your days."

Aleyha was going through a hard time in her life. Perhaps the hardest. She was releasing Vera, for she was old and will be dying soon. She could not delay much longer, or else she would wake up and find Vera...dead. And that would literally destroy Aleyha. Aleyha watched with despair as Vera slithered off, murmuring, "I will always love you, dearest Aleyha. May Fenrir be better to you than I." Vera vanished from view. Aleyha repeated the words in her mind. She bit her lip, and kept her eyes closed. Things were always better in the darkness, especially handling with the departure of a second mother. Aleyha murmured, "Vera..."

Ai of course came with. Sure her heart was empty but she still had some felllings for those she called friends. She was in a gray sort of vest dress with black leggings anf gray boots that ended at her ankles. She hadn't bothered to ware a coat because the weather was fair. Over cast. She knew that this was a greaving time for Aleyah. She watched as she spoke to the snake first in Parsitongue then in English. She wondered if this was how she should have reacted on her brother's death bed.

Ai didn't regret the reaction she did have though. She watched the snake slither away and her brows came together as she watched her friend start to brake down some. Ai placed her hand on Aleyha's shoulder. "There are no words for this time that will ease the pain." She said most sencerly. She knew that she could never say anything that would make Aleyha feel better. It was just something that she would have to work though. Ai would help where she could though. She always did when it came to her friends.

Brodie walked silently behind Aleyha and Ai. The time had come to set Vera free and Brodie had an obligation to Aleyha to be here. He was just wearing a simple black sweater and black dress pants. Brodie listened to Aleyha and and Vera hiss there good byes and Brodie felt a small pang of pain in his heart, he frowned and steped over to the other side of his best friend. "I know how much you are going to miss Vera" he whispered in her ear. He put his arm around her shoulders, "this is no doubt a crushing loss, and I'm so sorry there is nothing I can say to make you feel better" he added.

Aleyha's hands curled into fists of frustration. She curled her legs to her small body, and wrapped her arms around them. She felt the comforting hand of Ai, and the soothing feeling from Brodie when he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Aleyha could no longer hold back the tears. They came, silent. She did not sob, nor did she moan or any of the sort. Just a silent cry. Aleyha wiped them away, and leaned into Brodie's shoulder. Aleyha managed to get control of herself, hating that she appeared so weak. She bit her lip to stop the vile tears. It managed, and she never took her eyes off the edge of the forbidden forest.

Aleyha uttered, her voice extremely low, "I'll...I'll never forget her." Aleyha pursed her lips together, her gaze still locked on the forest. "She... I..." She could barely speak now. It was hurting her. She could barely speak in complete sentences. Aleyha took deep, slow breathes. She wanted so much to just get a grip and get over her loss. It was for the best anyway. Vera would always be in her heart. And acting like this wasn't fair to Fenrir. Fenrir was a great snake, and made Aleyha laugh a lot. Aleyha smiled gently, gazing at Brodie and Ai, "Thanks, for being here in my worst state. It does mean a lot."

Jarrod was so annoyed, he'd gotten told off for running in the hallways and was kept for a lecture now he was late to meeting Aleyha. Jarrod sprinted as fast as he could till he got into the forest then he slowed right down and slowly moved around looking. As he found them he felt a pang of sadness for Aleyha as he found her curled up with Brodies arm wrapped around her and and a unfamiliar girl with her hand on Aleyhas shoulder. Jarrod moved slowly towards her and crouched down next to her "Im so sorry..." Jarrod looked down feeling useless and unsure what to say "Shes better off this way..."

Ai watched as Brodie enveloped Aleyha in his arms. She didn't mind she knew that Aleyha was going though a very difficult time. Ai shifted her grip so it would be more comfeting to her Aleyha. She watched a boy come her eyes turned into their normal icicles for just a moment then softened slightly. This was not the time to be her hard self. That and he seemed to be Aleyha's friend. He didn't seem to want to introduce himself so Ai let it be. They would learn each other's names later. "We stick together Aleyha. Even ice has the snow to keep it company." She said as meaningfully as she could. She was not used to showing a lot of emotion but her ice like eyes seemed to be melting into clear blue pools.

Aleyha found herself feeling better, once Jarrod showed up. She had her three friends, and that was all she needed. She gazed up at Ai, noticing a slight difference in her appearance. "I know she was better off. And probably far away by now. At least I have Fenrir and you guys. No one lives forever." She was happy that they have bothered to comfort her. She could have been keeping them from something, but that didn't bother her. Aleyha made sure that no other tears have escaped. The load on her chest lightened by at least seven tons, it felt like. She laughed softly, musingly, at Ai's comment. "I take it that you are the ice and I am the snow." It would make a lot of sense. She was as white as snow. Especially her skin.

A kind smile touched but the corners of Ai's lips. "But of course." She said. She had noticed that as well. Aleyah was white as snow came while Ai though almost as white as she was gave off a chilled air that would be assoiated with something as soft as snow. Ai was a glacer, she was ice. "That's why we complament each other so completly." She added. She looked back down the path that Vera had gone down. She was probably very happy where she was now but she also knew that the creature would never forget a friend like Aleyha. No one could.

Jarrod gave a small smile as he noticed Aleyhas slowly seemed to be feeling better. He glanced at the girl he didnt know, he'd noticed her shooting him evil looks when he first approached, but as he comforted Aleyha she seemed to relax, Jarrod gave her a small smile as he noticed that she was just protective over Aleyha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back