The stress of it all

Alana Torelli

Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Alana walked along the corridors of Beaux-batons academy sighing as she went. It was her OWL's year and she was getting very stressed out right about now. Up until a few months ago she had been Home-schooled. So she was used to being at home all the time. And as she was an only child she wasn't used to having annoying little kids around. But here, they were everywhere. In the library, in the kitchens, in her dorm. Argh. She was nearly pulling out her hair.

Its not that she absolutely hated kids. Oh no, she loved them to death. But at the end of the day she was always able to give them back. That was the best part. She can't do that here.

She sighed loudly and sat down on a seat and put her head against the wall. Now she had the worst headache in history. And the worst part is that she had so much homework and it was all due tomorrow. She growled. "WHAT IN MERLIN'S NAME AM I GOING TO DO NOW!" She screamed.

Every morning, Sally had her routine which is jog around the palace so that at least she could have an exercise. This day, Sally wasn't doing her routine due to the stupid flu that she's having, she couldn't sleep all night and is very tired in the morning. She try to clear her mind by walking outside the dorm, she then start inhaling the fresh air and exhaling them until she saw a girl who seemed to be stressed up. She was sitting alone in the bench and sometimes... pulling her hair... uh oh... Sally had an extreme urge to ask the girl what happen.
"Hello" Sally greeted with her eyes wide open curiously
"Are you okay? Please don't hurt your self by pulling your hair" Sally giggle a l ittle

Alana sighed at the sight of the girl. Oh Perfect. She put on her best fake smile and looked up at the younger girl. "Non, je suis bien, Uhm, je suis juste vraiment soumis à une contrainte ." then she stopped. The younger girl hadn't spoken to her im french, it was in English. "You aren't speaking French, how come?" She asked to the girl. "Your in Beauxbatons and your speaking French, you don't know french?"

Unbelievable, I can't believe I bang into one of those pure French. She then start talking in French, oh Merlin kill me.
"I don't really speak French but I understand what u just said. I could understand French but I prefer to reply it in English" Sally gave a fake smile then continue to speak.
"What you just said was No, I'm good, Uhm, I'm just really stressed am I not right?" Sally smirked. Honestly, Sally never like French, Sally never like learning new language she prefer languages that she already know. But I guess it wont hurt to learn new language. Sally think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back