Rebecca Koshiba

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Hey guys,

So i am pretty sure that this is already known to a few of you, but i have been pretty slack with rps and activeness lately. If you didn't notice your blind ;) Anyway, this is mainly due to the fact that right now, I am in the middle of my last year of High school, year twelve, and i stupidly picked three classes with big major works.
[ul][li]Extension English</LI>
[li]Visual Arts
<LI>[li]Drama[/li][/ul]

Most of my other classes, have big exams attached to them I already had to drop pne class earlier this year because i was unable to handle the work load.
This notice comes from my Community and Family Studies teacher pulling me aside and telling me that she thinks I look stressed, depressed and uninterested. Seeing as i am currently achieving the highest marks in that class, her words kind of hurt me and i realized that i really have to get more studying done as she is the second teacher to mention that i looked depressed and last week my english teacher sent me to a school counsellor. So basically my attention span and rp thread have been getting little attention from meand I am really sorry for that. If i want to get good marks I have to really delve into my studies and that pretty much starts now. My half yearly exam results came back a few weeks ago and it made me realize that i am very falling behind. I am apologising for my lack of activity. The HSC is one of the hardest exams in Australia and it is the hardest exit exam out of all seven states. I thank you for your patience. Love and hugs to all involved.

>Teigs.

Ps. If you want to get a hold of me when im not on, skype me ^_^
because lately I am always on.

Teigs! :hug:

Is okay. I know all about stress and trying to get good marks, I have to deal with that all the time. Omg what is it with English teachers and sending people to counselors? (Mine sent me to the counselor last year :r ) but seriously, take all the time you need, school and RL come first so don't even worry about it. Every one needs a little time to destress and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we will welcome you back with open arms when things get sorted.

:wub: I will see you around Skype.

Lots of love and hugs,
Melissa.

'Tis Okay Teigs ^_^
I know exactly how you feel :r
I'm going through a whole lotta stress too and I should really be knuckling down and studying but I don't have very h=good motivation so I commend you on studying :hug: hopefully I will get good marks too.I'm down to an hour a day on this!
Anyways Good Luck,I hope everything goes well and you start to look happy and cheerful again! xD
Johanna

What is it with school and becoming difficult and time consuming all of a sudden? I know how you feel. Anyways, time some time off, get stuff together, and study hard! :hug: Good luck with school and handling all the stress and whatnot! Hoping to see you around!

- Jessye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back