The Stars Crackle in Fire

Aurora Night

OOC First Name
Kathy
Sexual Orientation
Personalities
Wand
Wild 10 3/4 Inch Reasonably Supple Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Taking stock of her next couple of deliveries, Rory figured she may as well just camp out by the Slytherin table until she had found both of the people she was searching for. It wasn't a particularly pleasing idea without Hayley around to pass the time with. Rory hoped these people would be easy to find. "Is Stella Finch around? Please, someone say yes." Rory peered up and down the table, trying to get the same squint effect going that she saw this girl through whenever she was watching a relevant Quidditch match. Which was actually the only reason she had known the younger girl was in Slytherin at all.

Stella had only just sat down at the Slytherin table for lunch when she heard her name being called. She perked up to look for the source of the person looking for her and saw one of the rose delivery girls. That was odd, Stella never received roses, so she wasn't expecting anything again this year. Maybe she got the wrong Stella, there were quite a few at school, so the blonde raised her hand for the girl to see her. "I'm Stella Finch, but is that really who you meant?" she asked skeptically.

Upon seeing a girl raising her hand to claim the name Rory had been asking for, she headed over towards the other girl immediately - although the question threw her slightly off kilter. Blinking, Rory brought the name on the outside of the note closer to her face. "Nope, this definitely says 'Stella Finch' on it." She held it and the rose out towards the other girl, and then grinned as a thought broke into her mind. "And that means if it's actually not for you we can't get in trouble for reading someone else's mail." Rory had done that once, and it really hadn't ended well.
Stella,
Your dedication to the Slytherin Quidditch Team is very much appreciated. I hope you had as much fun as I did.
From,
Charlotte.

Stella still couldn't believe she'd gotten a rose even when the girl confirmed it but smiled regardless. She saw it was yellow and wondered who it could be from because it definitely wasn't from her brother who'd withdrawn from the school for his health. She laughed at the girl's comment about reading someone else's mail as she took the rose and opened the card with increased interest. Once she read it, she smiled warmly and told the girl, "Well, it's definitely for me, so it's not as scandalous to read, but you can look at it if you want," she chuckled, holding the card open for her to read.

Having been offered the note freely to read, Rory leaned closer and took in the message with interest. "I like her," she decided impulsively. She'd never thought much of the Slytherin Quidditch captain and now head girl, but anyone who sent out roses like these had to be alright - she'd probably done them for the whole team. Returning her attention to the younger girl, Rory grinned. "Well, I'd better get going. Roses don't deliver themselves." She paused, considering. "Which is pretty annoying, actually. There must be a spell for that." But even if there was, it wasn't going to just turn up in her brain in the next five seconds. "Anyway. See ya." She waved a short goodbye to the younger girl, then continued on in her seek and deliver mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back