The secret

"Silly move!" He shouted as Ari had declared a race. He wasn't going to go easy on her. Sam was mega competitive when it came to racing. He leaned lightly on his broom which brought him speeding past Ari, a triumphent smile spread across his smug face.

Sam made it to the window first and folded his arms waiting for Ari to arrive. Once she did he said cheekily but in a light hearted way, "Last time I checked racing was when you were supposed to go quite fast." He laughed, "No but seriously, your doing great!" He then turned to the window with the large Chudley Cannons flag hanging out from it, luckily it was open. He opened it a little wider and flew in with a little struggle and landed smoothly onto the wooden floor of his dorm.

[Shall we have a new thread in the boys dorm?]

((Ok! :p I can start if you like. I'll call it 'Getting Guitares' ))
Arianna rolled her eyes and poked her tongue out at him. "Sure sure" she said, but smiled, knowing it was a joke. She watched, with dread, as he flew in the window. How on earth was she going to manage that? Instead of flying straight in, she just flew in a little, and then transferred herself onto the window sill. She jumped own into the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back