The Rogers' New Zealand Home

"Actually you do not," she stated coldly then flourished her wand as she yelled, "Obliviate!" She smirked as the spell flew towards the woman then she turned her wand and head towards the boy and did the same she hated these dirty little muggles and didn't like that she would have to live beside them.

[Do you think you could let the spell hit? Just so they doesn't remember seeing Rosaline? or perhaps the whole thing.. your choice]

Anne listened to the girl, a fear swept over her as she watched the girl pull out her wand and shout an unknown word. Anne stumbled on her feet, dazed and unsure of her surroundings. After a few moments she looked up and saw her son, Joe, standing beside her. "Come upstairs and help me with this furniture." She said, as she turned and walked out of the kitchen.

((But she never got to say that there is a witch in the family :( :p

What shall happen now??))

[not sure :p ]

Rosaline smirked inwardly then tucked her wand away and she bowed her head towards the Rogers and said with a cold smirk, "Have a lovely day, if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask Joe." With that she walked away from Joe, not noticing that Anne had left as well. When outside she apparated back into the comfort of her own home and was greeted by Gisella and Avrille.

Joe groaned at his mother as she left the room. When he turned round again he saw Rosline was leaving, "Thank you very much. And I will keep that in mine. Bye." He called after he as she left the house. He made his way upstairs and started to help his mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back