OOC First Name
Kaye
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Beech Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hattie couldn't believe where she was in her life at that moment. Only a year ago she was very unsure of herself and imagined herself still working at the Dinette, not really sure what else to do. But now she had quit that job and was planning on moving on to bigger and better things. She had purchased her first apartment with her good friend Samantha, who had only grown closer to Hattie during the last couple of years at Hogwarts. She also was learning how to become a silversmith, which was something Hattie never imagined for herself. Her last year at Hogwarts had been a journey, and she was so very ready to start the rest of her life.

Hattie and Sam had only been moved into the apartment for a couple of days. There wasn't much furniture, however there were plenty of cardboard boxes full of stuff that the girls hadn't unpacked yet. Sam was shopping for groceries whilst Hattie was going through them. It was definitely a tough job moving out and honestly Hattie never thought it would be this hard. When she heard a knock on the door, she skipped towards it, opening it up with a smile on her face. On the other side was a man Hattie had never seen before. "Hello, can I help you?" she asked, wondering who he was.

Ethan had been travelling around for a while, immediately going on a travelling spree after he graduated from school. He mostly travelled towards the countries where it had been snowing, as he wanted to do as much snowboarding as he would've liked to. The boy had decided that during his trip that he wanted to go visit his extended family. He had heard that his cousin, Samantha, had moved out not that long ago when he went to visit his uncle the other day.

So Ethan had decided to go visit her in her new apartment. He was a bit lost at first, worried that he would knock on the wrong door, and he wasn't really that great when it came to interacting with new people. He was socially awkward. So when he had knocked on the door, expecting his cousin to answer the door, instead, a blonde woman was staring and smiling at him. He nervously smiled at the girl, awkward placing his hand at the back of his neck. "Oh? Um...Hi? I think I may have the wrong place... You don't happen to know Sam? Samantha Jacobs?"

The boy seemed a little nervous, and Hattie couldn't help but find this cute. He was looking for Sam. "Oh no, you haven't got the wrong place at all... just the wrong time." Hattie chuckled a little. She didn't mean to be awkward, but she somehow felt like she was. "She's out at the moment, but she should be back soon." Hattie wondered who the boy was and how he knew Sam. Perhaps Hattie didn't know as much about Sam as she thought she did. She stepped aside and gestured for him to come in. "Come in. Did you want something to drink?" She headed over to the lounge which was about the only piece of furniture that they had in their living room. "I'm Hattie by the way, her roommate. What's your name? And how do you know Sam?"

Ethan sighed with relief, glad that he hadn't gotten the wrong place, though he frowned a little when she had mentioned that Sam wasn't here. "Oh, that's a bummer" Ethan mutters, hoping to catch up with his cousin. But he had guessed that he could always do it another time. He smiled as the girl lead him inside, and he quickly thanked her. Grateful that he didn't need to stand outside the door for much longer. Ethan stood awkwardly in the living room, unsure of what to do next. "Oh no, I'm good," Ethan says, as he politely declines the girls offer "Hi, Hattie, it's cool to meet you," Ethan says with a small smile and wave. "My name's Ethan. I'm Sam's cousin" Ethan says with an awkward chuckle, as he introduces himself. He didn't know that Sam had any cute roommates around, though he knew he had to keep that bit to himself. For now at least.

Hattie nodded as he declined her offer for a drink. She walked into the kitchen to get herself her own glass of water, before heading back into the living room where he was standing. "Please, sit." she told him, gesturing to the lounge. He introduced himself as Ethan and Sam's cousin. "Oh, that's cool! Sam never said she had a cousin. Are you guys close? Did you go to Hogwarts?" Hattie asked, wondering perhaps if he was in an older year and Hattie just hadn't noticed. Hattie didn't have any cousins, unless she counted her father's best friend's children, but she barely even knew them.

Ethan sent Hattie an awkward but thankful smile when she had told him to take a seat. He felt like he was intruding, and was always happy to come back later. But he was already further into the apartment that he couldn't really change his mind. Ethan chuckled a little. "Oh... She has wayyy more than one cousin. She's got a whole zoo of em" Ethan says with a chuckle. "I mean we were when we were younger when she was living in England. But not really now" Ethan had explained. He had hoped that he wasn't revealing too much. He shook his head. "Oh no, I went to Hogwarts in Scotland," Ethan says with a small chuckle. "How about you? How do you know Sam?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back