Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
homosexual
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Mordred Cavanaugh adjusted his suit before walking into the Great Hall. It had been a bit since the ball had started, but he also wanted to give Sapphire time with Noelle before he put her to the test. Clutching the three bowls in his hand, he walked around the dance floor to see if he could find the prefect there, but he found @Sapphire Michaels idling somewhere else. Mordred lightly jogged over the Sapphire and held the bowls above her head, and holding out another arm to prevent her from trying to escape. "Time to show me what you got. We're gonna walk all the way to the snack table. Then, you're going to properly feed me a muffin. Don't just shove it in my face." he chuckled. Mo looked over Sapphire one more time. "You look beautiful," he smiled. He picked a perfect outfit for her.

Sapphire had taken a break from dancing, letting Noelle wander off a bit as she made her way to the side of the room. A million thoughts were running through her head. Thoughts of Frankie, of Mervyn, and Oliver, and oddly enough... a few thoughts of Noelle. She sighed, shaking her head. She missed Frankie. Terribly. But she wouldn't admit that out loud. He had stopped speaking to her, after all. He didn't want her any more than anyone else in her life seemed to. She was pulled from her thoughts as she felt something on her head, turning her gaze to see Mordred. "Momo," She greeted with a coy smile, rolling her eyes playfully at him. "Fine, let's go." She motioned for him to lead the way.

Mordred was proud. Well, he will be when Sapphire passes his test. The work had been grueling. Mo gently set the bowls on her head, and he hooked her arm with his. Looking down at her, he took the first step. "Look forward. I'm tall, so looking at me will automatically earn you a T," he smiled as he continued to walk. He walked at a regular pace because this was not an easy test.

Sapphire rolled her eyes. Had she practiced the things he'd been telling her in the dorm when she was alone? Of course, but was she going to tell him that? Of course not. She followed where he led, standing straight. The bowls didn't so much as wobble as they moved towards the snacks. Sapphire had always been stubborn, and Mordred had presented an interesting challenge. She had enjoyed the distraction, honestly.

Mordred watched attentively as he walked with Sapphire to the snacks table. They were making it faster than he expected, which meant he was a great teacher. He should host classes. It would at least give him something fun to do. Once making it to the snack table, Mordred put a muffin on a plate with a fork and knife and handed it to Sapphire. However, it was impossible to miss a professor in all red! The fifth-year gulped quite visibly. Mo had grown up in an extremely traditional home, so he had a lot of thoughts on the outfit. But, Mordred was his own person. He did not need to be judgey like his father.

Sapphire was pleased with herself, hoping that if she passed this silly test then Mo would consider her a lady enough to not bother her about her chocolate cake batter again. She took the bowls off her head and set them on the table, before accepting the plate from Mo. She almost rolled her eyes, but was distracted by his visible discomfort. She quirked a brow and looked around, quickly spotting Professor Mowry. Her lips quirked in a coy grin. "Aw, come on, Momo, red suits him," She teased her friend lightly.

Mordred huffed. "I didn't say it didn't!" He shouted louder than necessary. He was sure the professor definitely heard, and his ears flushed a deep red. He blushed even more when he realized how his words could be interpreted. Oh no. No, no. Now he was even more uncomfortable.

(posting with Hezekiah next)

Of course, Hezekiah was looking for compliments. He had worked hard to put together this outfit! He glanced over his shoulder and a male student was redder than a tomato. It could have put his outfit to shame. He walked over to the two with his arms over his chest. "I heard your boyfriend here bought your shoes for tonight," he said.

Sapphire blinked at Mordreds reaction. Before she could respond the pretty professor was there. "Oh, hey Professor." She grinned impishly. "Mordred did buy some shoes. I wore my own though," she winked at Mordred, pulling back her dress and sticking out her leg to show off her boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back