Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
Onyx was happy to see a Ravenclaw on his list. He made his way up to the towers, stopping Avaria before she returned to her common room. "Ava, darling, be a doll and run in for me, would you? I have a rose for Alexis Sage Kramer. Do you know her?" She smiled up at him with her big blue eyes and giggled happily. "Of course I know Alexis, Nyx! I'll go get her!" She chirped before taking off, her arms full of paints. He smiled fondly at her as she hurried away. She really was a sweetheart. He waited patiently for her to complete her task and fetch the other girl.

Twesking with her guitar before setting off for her favorite spot in the tower,Alexis looked up when she saw Ava Lockwood bounding up to her. She was told to go out for there was someone waiting for her. Alexis looked confused since she already got two roses and was not expecting more. Saying her thanks to the first year,she settled her guitar beside the couch and went out of the common room. True enough,a student was standing there waiting for her with a bucket of roses."Hey there!!Ava said you wanted to see me?",she said with a bright smile.

Onyx didn't have to wait long until the girl he needed appeared. "Ah, Ava is such a doll isn't she?" He beamed happily. "I'm here to deliver a rose to the third prettiest girl in Ravenclaw." He gave her a wink.

Alexis nodded,agreeing with the boy. "Yeah,she is.",saying as she glanced at the rose he was holding. When he said that he was to deliver a rose to "the third prettiest girl in Ravenclaw", Alexis chuckled. "Am I?Pray,tell me,who are the two above me?",she asked playing along

Onyx chuckled. It was always nice when people played along. "Our little Avaria, of course. And you know my resident book pup? Second prettiest is reserved for the lovely Kira Wolf." He chuckled and pulled a pink rose from his basket. "Here you are, darling," he held it to her with a floruish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back