Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chante ♥
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Flexible Applewood wand with a Phoenix tail feather core
Len was sure Alexis was in her year although she had never talked to the girl. Alexis was pretty active in classes and thus Len was sure she was a Ravenclaw in her year. Len held her rose basket closely to her and looked around if she could see Alexis. If she couldn't find her here Len thought it was smart to go to the library. She was smart and you needed to study to know answers to questions right. When Len decided to go she saw Alexis and walked up to her. ''Hey I got a rose for you'' Len said while looking in her basket.

Alexis just stepped out from the owlery after sending some letters home. She was on her way to her dormitory to retrieve her guitar before meeting Xavier at the lawn. Approaching the door to Ravenclaw, she spotted Lenore from Gryffindor walking up to her. "Hey, Lenore. You're delivering roses too?", she greeted the girl with a bright smile. When the girl said that she had a rose, Alexis was even more excited."Really?", she asked in wonder.

Len finally found the rose that was for Alexis and grabbed it out of her basket. The pink rose was easily spotted, there weren't many pink roses in her basket so she got it out easily ''Here you go, hope you like it'' Len returned the smile and handed it over.
Note said:
Thanks for always being a good friend, despite how often you get dragged into my competitions.
Simon

Alexis smiled as she watched Lenore look for her rose. When the Gryffindor picked the pink one,this made the Ravenclaw surprised and her face showed it well. Taking the rose,"A pink one?" She could not believe that the second rose she received would be of a different color. Smiling again at Lenore although she was confused as to who could send her one,she opened the note to find that it came from Simon Vanity,a fellow Ravenclaw in her year."Oh,it's from Simon.Thanks Lenore. Have you got roses too?"

When Alexis seemed happy with her rose Len smiled. This is why she had signed up, not she regretted the decision now, but she liked making people happy. When Alexis said it was from Simon, Len had to really hard. In the end she remembered there was a Simon from Ravenclaw in their year and Len assumed it was from him. ''No problem'' Len smiled ''No, I haven't gotten any roses yet, I don't think people remember me'' She barely had any friends, so it wasn't as much as a shock for her. Len was good with not making friends, friends could betray you and that was the reason why Len didn't start it in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back