The rain in spain

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka was thinking about her life in Hogwarts and what her life had been like in Willow's Rain. Her shoulderblade still stung from time to time if she moved it wronge and the wond had been there for almost six years now. She wove in an out of the hoops delicutly with a grase she didn't have on the ground. How in this natural world could she atract the ground from the ground but not from the air.

Zazuka let all this run though her head as tiny rain drops fell on her head. It was drizzling but not out right raining. She liked it this way. It matched to storms in her mind. Did the fact that she didn't miss her home, that she didn't miss her parents or siblings make her heartless or crule? Did having to make like she had no home other than here make her more strainge than she walk ready was? All this questions and no anewrs came to her as she flew. The wind played with her purple tiped hair. She had found a way to make the tips of her hair purple though they some times mixed with the rest of the curly mass on her head.

Andromeda walked out on to the quidditch field, she had the silly notion that no-one would be here today what with the weather being so bad an'all. Instead she saw Zuka flying on her new firebolt.
She stood and watched her, her friend looked more graceful in the air than what she did on the ground. Andy put two fingers into her mouth and whistled loud and clear to get Zuka's attention.

She smiled and waved to Z!

Ivy grinned as she made her down to the pitch. It was raining, her favorite time for flying. She mounted her broom quickly and soared into the sky, feeling the icy droplets refreah her skin and soak her hair. Feeling totally exhilarated and enjoying this throughly, Ivy shouted in joy, "Yea!" She pumped her fist into the air and started her regualr practice drills. Ivy laughed as the rain hit her eyes during her flips and dives. By the time she had calmed down and was circling the pitch, she noticed Andromeda on the ground and Zaz flying on her firebolt. Wow, seems as though I'm not the only one that loves rain, Ivy thought happily. She flew over to them and grinned. "Hey guys, enjoying the weather and letting the rain drown your thoughts?" Ivy asked brightly.

Andromeda mounted her broom and flew up beside them.
"Hey Ivy, how are you doing?" she smiled at the other first year, "What's in a bit of rain".
She smiled and flew her broom around them in a circle.

"Hey Z, didn't you just get over the flu? My uncle isn't going to be happy if he knows you're out in the rain again". she smiled at Zuka.

Zazuka let her worrys faid then flew downward towards her friends Ivy B and Andy. "Hey guys!" She said leaning foward on her broom. "i didn't expect much of anyone out here. What can I say the rain calls to me." She said to Andy. She wasn't going to make others worry about her. There was no reason to. She could deal with her stuff on her own like the was made to do all her life.

Andromeda smiled at her friend and began to fly slowly along beside her. This had been the first time she had been out on her broom since the incident and she wasn't enjoying herself at all.
She didn't know why - even the rain seemed to be bothering her a little.

"Are we going once around ladies?" she smiled to them.

Zazuka could tell that something was some what wronge with her friend. She always could for some reson. Zazuka smiled at Andy and nodded. "Yeah I think that would be best or we could prectice some moves alittle." She said trying to be helpful.

Andy winked at Z and Ivy and leaned low on her broom, she sped up a little and pulled ahead of them.
turning around she shouted back, "come on slow coaches!"
She was about to move on further when she had a horrible sickly feeling. She wanted to land immediately, get off her broom and walk, run anything but fly.
She lowered the head of her broom and brought it in to land.

Zazuka dove with her with a worryed look on her face. Andy loved to fly she knew that but Zazuka could see that sickness written all over her face. "Are you feeling alright Andy?" She asked when she got closer to her friend.

"It must have been something I ate. I don't feel so good Z!" she dismounted from her broom and knelt on the grass with her head hung low and clutching her stomach.

She really did feel terrible, maybe it was something she had eaten she thought.

Zazuka pailed a little. "Ok, we can go get you looked or we can make our way down to the kitches and see of they have any crackers or anything like that. I heard that had some control over an upset stomach." She said quickly. She was scared of what had happened to her friend.

Ivy had started to fly and do her regular dives and flips after she had greeted Andy and Zaz. When she saw Andy look sick, Ivy headed back down and landed, face filled with concern. "ARe you alright Andy?" Ivy asked as she landed. She hurried over to them and sighed . " Had something for breakfast did you?" Ivy stated with another sigh. " i can come with you guys to the kitchen?" Ivy offered, wanting to help Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back