OOC First Name
emzies
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Flexible Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Friday had taken a lot of time to pick out her dress, to pick out her outfit. She wanted to be the prettiest girl at it. She had master the make-up she wanted to do months before and had just taken a lot more time to pick the dress. But she liked to think it was worth. She thought she looked pretty. She thought she was the prettiest, maybe not elegant as some of the senior girls, but still, she was pretty. Friday twirled into the great hall in her dress and began going towards the drinks to grab a drink and then get to the dance floor, intending to at least show off the outfit, especially if she didn't have date to show off to.

June was very satisfied with her look. It was in the colour of her house which she really liked. And she felt very pretty. After the exams it was not bad too have something else like Yule Ball to focus on. Especially since her exams all went very well, which was no suprise. But June needed to be seen again and work on being social again.

When she arrived at the Great Hall she noticed Fraser walking around with his camera, but June figured to leave him be and go for something or someone else to chat with or her favorite thing to insult people in her mind and mock their outfits from the sideline. When she went to the drinks table she took an lemonade and saw an younger girl who she shortly spoken to with the speedy friends thingy. She looked nice, not stupid like most. '' Hi there. Friday wasn't it?'' June remembered the girl had a funny name. As she saw the girl next to her. '' Nice dress.'' June than complimented figuring it was always smart to make some conversation and see if the girl was worth her time anymore.

Friday was staying by the drinks, trying to not be overly proud of her outfit though she really was. She was joined by that girl from the speed friends. June or something. "Hi, yeah," she clarified. "You're June, right?" Friday had known this girl's name more than possibly this girl had known hers, but she wasn't about to say as much. "Thank you, I like yours too, it's a nice colour on you,"

June smiled as the girl said her name. It wasn't a suprise she was well known. If someone was smart they would know who to watch and who not. '' That's right.'' It was easier to remember since her name was an month and Friday's an day. June stood confidently and took an sip, smiling as the girl complimented her dress. '' Thanks. I'm sorted in the right house than.'' June joked. And than looked around. '' Do your classmates have taste in fashion as well?'' The blonde figured not to be too mean, since she didn't knew the girl too good. But obviously June had her own opinion already there.

Friday had known it was the girl's name, but was glad it seemed like she had at least not made it super obvious about it. She did wonder if it was intention for June to dress like her house or if it was just that she liked green. "Yeah, green is a good colour on you," she complimented despite what she was thinking before giving a snort and shaking her head. "God no," she said. "Most of my classmates apart from maybe one dresses like they got ready in the dark,"

June watched Friday as they were chatting. The blonde sometimes tried to look like she could tell what others thought. If there could be one superpower she would want to read minds, that's why she would try to study very hard to perhaps develop the skill of legilimency. June gave the younger girl a smile, the compliments were good and the girl could continue with that. June knew the colour looked good on her, not only because she was sorted in Slytherin. A smirk appeared on her face as Friday reacted about her classmates. June didn't thought this conversation was too bad so far. And she agreed with the girl.
'' Well in my year it isn't very different.'' June reacted with an smile. And looked around the room. She spotted some familliar faces, also the grumpy one of Santiago. Which was no suprise. '' I don't get it. When you look in the mirror, you must see that you look ridiculus right? But perhaps they don't have any mirror, that must be it.'' June spoke truthfully. '' So who is the one I should be watching next to you with style?'' June asked curiously. If she would name someone who June didn't liked she must act nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back