🌹 Rose Giving The Prettiest Pink

Sadie Gates

Energetic | Bubbly | Triplet

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Well, Sadie was pretty sure that she knew the next delivery. Wasn't René the keeper on Hufflepuff Quidditch team? Sadly, Sadie knew only his name, it was hard to see him while he was playing. "RENÉ TOFILAU! WHERE IS RENÉ?" She loudly shouted his name, holding up a pink rose. She loved delivering the pink roses, they were the most adorable roses.
@Rene Tofilau

René had been heading downstairs after waiting for Louis to grab something from his common room when he heard someone calling his name. He blanched when he saw the rose delivery girl had a pink rose in her hand, hurrying over to her before too many people saw. "Hey hi, I'm René," he said hurriedly, hoping she'd quiet down.

Rene seemed a bit nervous when he approached her, Sadie jumped off the window sill and then handed him the rose and the note. "Yay, nice to meet you, Rene! I'm Sadie and here is the pink rose for you!" She still loudly spoke, she naturally was a pretty loud person.
I loved going to the dance with you, thanks for asking me!

💜 Gwen

René grit his teeth in a smile as the girl, Sadie, introduced herself and passed over the rose, glancing over his shoulder in the hopes that his friends weren't lurking nearby. "Great, thanks, Sadie, I really appreciate it," he said, quickly glancing at the note and double-taking again seeing it was Gwen, feeling his face heat up. That had to be a good thing, right? Even after how the ball date had ended, Gwen had sent him a pink rose mentioning that dance. "Do you think.. If someone mentions going to the yule ball. In their rose note, that means they want you to ask them out again?" He asked after a beat of hesitation, looking at Sadie. She looked like one of the younger students, so René knew he was probably better off asking someone else, but she was also a girl, so maybe she knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back