The pressure gets to you sometimes

Adonia Vincent

OOC First Name
Summer
Adonia sat on the window sill. Her legs dangled out into the nothing above the ground. She was just on the first story so, if she did fall, she wouldn't get badly hurt. That was the theory anyway. She was just thinking about Ten, as usual. He was usually on her mind, had been for the past two years.

Adonia wondered how it would feel to just jump out. It wasn't any sort of suicidal thing, she just wanted to know if it felt like flying. She resisted the urge to jump and break her legs to see what would happen. She leant back from the window, only to head butt someone in the stomach. "Oh, sorry." She smiled her sweet, innocent looking, smile and moved out of the window in a way that didn't touch the other person again.

Libby walked around beauxbatons, searching for the few student she knew here. Up on the first corridor, she hoped she'd come across Victor or Avarice. She noticed the same blonde hair as was on her friend, and approached the window, wondering why she would want to do such a thing. Libby had been flying since she was very young, but she was well aware you never got to fly without that stick of wood under your butt. Libby was about to speak when the girl leant backwards, hitting her in the stomach as Libby winced. It would have been alot more painful had she been further along, but at 13 weeks she still felt it. Putting her hand on her stomach which had only just begin to grow visably, she walked round, and saw that it wasn't Avarice, but another similar blonde girl. "Hey. Sorry." she said apologetically, leaning her back against the wall. "What are you doing?" she asked, curious as to whether it was the school that made these students feel so... depressed? She wasn't sure.

Adonia smiled and shook her head. "No, I bumped into you." She had never liked people apologising for something they had no control over. It annoyed her. The blonde girl sat on the floor, legs crossed. She was more comfortable sitting than standing.

Adonia chuckled at the question. "I like to be in the sky when I think. That was the closest I could get right now." She was feeling too shaky to get on a broom. "Oh, I'm Addie by the way." She smiled, again, at the other girl. She couldn't help but notice thee girl had a hand on a slightly larger stomach than fitted her body type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back