The Pitter Patter of Little Feet

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Tonight just had to go smoothly. Because the past few weeks had been nothing but a nasty disaster for Alyssa and she was growing fed up with it. Ever since she had found out that she was pregnant things weren't going her way one bit. The biggest problem being the neglect that her poor husband was receiving every time she felt sick or her mood took a turn for the worst. None of it was on purpose though and she really wished she could just tell him what was going on. He'd often come home from work and she would end up being asleep or grouchy because she had been feeling sick and tired all day while he was at work. Her boss understood so luckily he made it so she worked less days and less hours than she did before she had gotten pregnant. He had been getting less attention and she felt so bad that he was getting all this poor treatment from someone that loved him so much without very little explanation as to what was wrong. Especially since he was was someone who really depended on getting attention. Not like an attention-seeker or anything, but Alyssa could tell that her behavior lately was stressing him out. Sooner or later she was going to going to have to tell him that he was going to be a father. This stressful event and the fact that she knew she had to tell him soon, was why she asked Vincent if they could go out for dinner tonight. It would give her a chance to apologize to him and spend the night with just the two of them, and hopefully no grouchiness or her getting sick. Plus if all went well she would tell him the big news. That was why tonight needed to be perfect, she wanted him to be surprised and happy about it. Glancing in the glassy mirror in her bathroom to fix her hair and make-up one last time, she fought back some minor nausea threatening to once again ruin the night she had planned with her husband. What sucked the most about this was how awful it made her feel all the time. Having a baby was supposed to be a good thing, but she honestly felt like crap more often than she actually felt good. It was really annoying. But she was excited to be mom. Babies were so cute and since she and Vincent had been together for the longest time, they never fought, and they loved one another, they were ready to be parents. It was next step in their life together. Now if only she could tell him and find a decent method to get rid of her nausea. "Ready to go?" Alyssa asked as she came out of the bathroom, a pretty smile lit up on her face as she approached Vincent carefully. He looked so handsome tonight, then again he looked handsome to her every day. One thing she really was that he wasn't upset with her for how she had been acting, she didn't mean to be anything but gentle with him. Once she was sure he was ready to go she grabbed a hold of his hand and slowly lead him out the door. Since they lived close to a beach, they also lived close to a ton of other places. There was a boardwalk with an mini amusement park in it, which was also close to the Nice Restaurant they were going to be going to tonight.

Alyssa sighed softly and casually brought the finger that was not locked with Vincent's hand up to brush some of her hair behind her ear. She was going through various ways in her head on how to tell Vincent that she was pregnant. Did she come right out and tell him or did lead up to it. There was no test to show him so she couldn't show him that. The evening starts completely lit up the sky and to others she and Vincent probably looked like a young couple just out on a date. But Alyssa felt like she was going off to war and was losing her man. That was how nervous she was. Especially because the worst part was hitting her faster than she thought. Gaining weight. Though the dress she was wearing now was lovely and her style, she wanted to wear a sexier dress. One that hugged her curves and everything, she knew Vincent would have loved it. But unfortunately, since she was extremely small and fit before, the fact that she was now gaining a bump, it showed. He would have noticed her weight gain in that dress. Alyssa hated feeling fate and she hated how things looked on her now, soon she would need to go off and buy maternity clothes. She resisted getting to close to and cuddling up with Vincent because she was sure he might notice the bump. It only took a moment of walking before they reached the restaurant. It was one of those nice outdoor ones so they could see the water as they ate. They were seated and immediately the waiter asked them for drinks. Normally Alyssa would order some white wine or something, but now she couldn't drink. Instead she ordered an iced tea and chicken Alfredo. "So um....how was work?" Oh god this was so awkward. Alyssa really hoped that Vincent didn't get a whiff of how awkward it was right now. If she could lean over she would just envelope him in a great big kiss right now. But she was so scared that everyone was already ruined.​
<i>
</i>

It was not that Vincent Avery Chevalier was getting really cranky for a while now. The man was not getting the love that he needed like every day several days a week, sometimes several times in a day, but for the past few weeks, things were getting slower between them when it came down to sex. Vincent did not really mind it at first because people seemed to get tired and all, but this has been going on for weeks. Vincent wondered what made her so sick and tired all the time. Vincent was getting worried and wondered if he should take her to Saint Mungo's to get checked out. He was sure that Colton would be able to see what is going on with her anyway. He hoped that there was not anything big wrong with her anyway. Vincent just hoped that whatever this was, it would heal up soon enough. Her behavior was getting odd, and it was causing him stress because he was used to one thing, and then this happened. He did not understand what was going on and he wanted to see what was wrong. Alyssa had asked Vincent to come out to dinner, and he accepted willingly because he hoped that she would be able to fill him in on what was going on. Vincent got dressed in a fancy, white button up shirt and navy blue dress pants. He looked rather nice, and he tied his navy blue tie that really went well with his eyes. Vincent finished up by applying some gel to his hair and applying some nice cologne onto his clothing so that he smelt like a true man. Well, a good one that had money and all that. If he knew how nauseated Alyssa was, he would not have done that. Vincent glanced over at his wife, and he beamed down at her, "Sure am, darling." Wow, she looked beautiful and took his breath away. How she managed to do that was amazing. With pleasure, he let Alyssa lead the way to teh restaurant.

Hand in hand, Vincent beamed at the sight. Everything looked beautiful, but none of it compared to his Veela wife that was carrying his child that he was unaware of even existed. All he knew was that she was just sick and tired all the time, and that was all. He had suspicions, so he did not know. Vincent did not even notice that she was gaining weight, or that her breasts were growing that came with pregnancy - or it might have been too early for that as well. If it had happened, then Vincent really did not notice it at all. Vincent wondered why Alyssa did not really show off her hot body, but the one that she was wearing was good enough. Maybe she would show off more when they got home? Vincent was craving for some attention. He needed it after his neglect, but he did not want to show Alyssa that he was getting stressed because of it because he did not want her to really go through more than she was right now because her father was killed and all. Vincent were seated and the waiter asked for something, but Vincent noticed that she did not order any wine, so Vincent went on ahead and ordered some and also some water on the side, she might not be drinking, but he was going to. He also ordered some steak and fries, because his steak would fill him up quickly, and he felt like he could eat a whole dragon. Vincent turned to Alyssa when the question was asked, Vincent just replied, "Same old, same old." However he could tell when something was wrong, so his face softened, and he changed the subject, "Alyssa, want is wrong? I know something was going on, and want to know what it is because it has me worried."

Alyssa noticed that Vincent ordered some wine. For a moment she had to admit that she was a bit envious that he was able to actually have some, she enjoyed the taste of it but she was warned that drinking while pregnant could present future problems for the baby. That was enough to scare her out of drinking for the time being, since she only drank wine every so often it wasn't like it was going to kill her not have any. The only thing on her mind at the moment was how she was going to tell Vincent what she needed to tell him. Should she wait till after dinner or should she just tell him during dinner? It was hard to tell when the perfect time would be so she would just go with her instincts and tell him when she felt the moment was right. Just so long as she didn't chicken out and make it so that he didn't know by the end of tonight. Alyssa hadn't realized that she wasn't paying attention until she heard Vincent's voice. She slowly lifted her crystal blue eyes to meet with his and noticed the softened look on his face. Her heart sped up and she literally froze in place when she heard Vincent mentioned that he noticed something was going on with her and he wanted to know what it was because it had him worried about her. A shaky sigh left her and she didn't hesitate to bury her face into her hands for a moment while she thought this out. He had noticed her behavior and that meant she had less time to think about how she was going to tell him. "Oh no. I am so sorry hun, I didn't mean to worry you at all. I've been trying so hard to keep it hidden just to avoid this." Her voice was soft and filled with worry as well. He did not sound mad so she believed he wasn't but she was trying to be normal this whole time. But it was probably the fact that she and Vincent hadn't been loving all over one another the past couple of weeks that was upsetting him. This made her feel even worse about it because he probably thought she was upset with him. Her hand reached across the table and she gentle took Vincent's larger hand within her own. Well it was now or never that she was going to have to tell him about the big news she had been waiting to tell him for awhile now.

"Vincent...I-I'm...be right back!" Her stomach started to become overwhelmed with the nausea once again and although she tried to fight it and ignore the feeling, it ended with her placing a hand over her mouth and bolting away from the table. This was getting ridiculous. Not even could she go out for a nice dinner with her man and not get sick. Actually it was probably all the smells bothering her, it smelled like fish and it was apparent that this baby was not a fish fan. Moments later she returned from the restroom looking flustered but much better. Thankfully it was just a false alarm and she didn't actually get sick, but she did wash her face with some cool water so she didn't feel so gross. Now came the part of trying to explain the situation to Vincent. She sat back down and took a drink from the class of water that had arrived while she was gone to get the nasty taste out of her mouth. "Sorry, this baby is really not a fan of fish though." She paused. Ooops she wasn't supposed to say the 'B' word yet. That probably just ruined everything but she had not even told him that she was having one yet. Her hand lowered the glass of water down and she bit her lip. Better had just tell him now. That is if he hadn't already figured out the news already. "So um...the reason I've been acting the way I have, is because I'm pregnant." Alyssa bit her lip and told Vincent with a look in her eyes that was hopeful that he would react well to it. This wasn't a scare this time because she had even gone to see a Healer. They went from meeting one another, to being best friends, to falling in love, to being engaged then married, then becoming parents. I was just like she imagined and she found it so hard to believe how time flew right past her.​
<i>
</i>

Vincent unfortunately did not even notice that Alyssa was envious even for a moment that he ordered some wine. Vincent liked to drink a little, never indulge for too long anyway. He never liked the feeling of getting drunk because he might have a really fun night and not remember it at all! Vincent liked having all of his memories in place actually. He wanted to keep in everything. He poured him a glass of wine and he took a sip of the good liquid. Oh that stuff was really good. He did not even notice that there was something really bothering Alyssa, but he could not help but connect some of those weird feelings that she was getting together. Vincent was still rather worried about her, and he did not know how to express it without making it seem too obvious. Vincent heard what she said and raised an eyebrow. Avoid what? Did she want a divorce? He hoped not, because he was really in love with her, no one could ever mistake that for anything at all. How could they? Vincent's blue eyes never left her face and her hands, and hoped that she would just tell him what was going on with her. He wanted to know, and he hoped that it was not anything too serious. "Alyssa, you don't have to hide anything from me. But the more you do, the more it really does worry me because I always thing the worst is coming." Vincent bit his lip and hoped that she could at least tell him what they were going to do. Now she was holding his hand which just made him even more paranoid. Oh no, what was she going to do? Vincent had never been this worried before in his life. What if she did something that he would regret? What if he had done something to have upset her? Vincent stared down at their hands and he gave her smaller hand a loving squeeze. He smiled lightly, her touch was amazing. He made him feel so much better.

All of a sudden, Alyssa had to get up and rush off. Vincent released her hand so that she could go the toilet. Or wherever she had to go to. She was sick, and Vincent was just starting to get it. She was really sick, whatever was wrong with her. He took another sip of his wine and finished off the glass by the time she got back. She looked flustered by the time when she returned while he was pouring himself another glass of wine. She seemed to look better though, which was a good thing. He was taking a sip of his wine once more before she said what she just said. He was mid-sip when he realized what happened and what she meant. He choked, as the wine attempted to go down the wrong pipe. Baby? She was pregnant? Vincent looked shocked, and his skin was reddening from where he started to choke. He cleared himself up before he gave her an odd stare. She has had pregnant scares before, so he had to know if this one was serious or not. Vincent was just hoping that she was not taking him through a loop because he loved babies. He almost kidnapped Rhea Lurken, for Merlin's sake. Vincent made sure that his voice was unwavering, but it seemed to crack a little, "Um, are you sure?" Vincent had a crooked smile on his face, and looks like he was trying not to, but it was coming out anyway. How could he not smile? The thought of being a dad excited the Auror. Well, it did explain why she had been so tired and moody lately. So, the excitement started to increase, and his blue eyes seemed to twinkle with excitement.

Alyssa got back to the table just in time to see Vincent pouring himself another glass of wine and she still wished that he wouldn't drink that when she wasn't allowed to have any. Then again why make him suffer just because she was pregnant? It wasn't like he was doing it just to torture her and watch her squirm or anything. Then again this was also his baby so it was partially his fault that she was in this condition that she was in currently. 'Oh god I'm so hormonal that I'm arguing with myself.' Alyssa brought up her two hands to bury her head into them for a moment and shake her head at her own behavior and emotions that were going on inside of her right now. Hopefully this would not be going on the whole nine months she was pregnant. It had only been three and she already felt like she was going to lose her mind from time to time. For starters she always felt so mood. One minute she would be happy and lovable and them the next she would want to beat someone's head in with a stick or something. It was not pretty and she felt so bad for thinking like that about anyone she knew. Luckily her husband never really went high on her moodiness scale because she knew he had already suffered enough with all her other problems. Then there was the morning sickness. Which was probably the worst because it wasn't just the morning when she got sick. It was absolutely any minute the baby felt like making her life miserable. This baby was not a fan of a lot of things either. Like fish for example, she got sick nearly from just the smell not to mention the taste or sight of it. She had extreme fatigue, backache's, and headache's too but that was about it. According to some of the baby book's she had been reading, it was all downhill from here. When Vincent started to choke on the wine, Alyssa pushed herself up from her seat and walked over to him to make sure he was alright. Her hands went to the side of his face and she noticed he turned red because of it, at least he was alright though. The news had just surprised him. She didn't blame him for that thought because him being a father was probably really big news to handle, just wait until they really got into discussing it. Vincent would have a field day with this whole baby thing.

When he asked if Alyssa was sure she bit her lip and softly motioned for him to stand up before she grasped a hold of his hand and let him out of the restaurant. The smell of food was making it hard for her to feel like she wasn't about to get sick again. Although she knew he was really eager to know she ended up leading him all the way to the beach where the boardwalk carnival could still be seen with it's bright lights and music and the ocean waves roared softly. "That makes my stomach feel much better." Alyssa smiled and turned to her husband. The beach was so pretty at night, yet creepy. She felt safe here with him though. "But yes, I'm like one hundred percent sure that. I even saw a Healer and they confirmed it. Were officially having a baby." Alyssa started to fidget a little. The news was already out but she was a little bit nervous about his reaction to the whole thing. At first she was more than more scared about this because she didn't know how this was going to work. But the more she read up on what to do and got used to the idea. Now she was a little excited. Now she just needed to get Vincent excited about the baby too. "I actually went to my first ultrasound appointment and they told me I was about three and a half months along and everything looks fine. That is why I've been so tired and sick and an overall bad wife. I'm so sorry sweetie." Alyssa leaned up and kissed his cheek. She still felt so bad that he had been neglected during the past couple of weeks. But hopefully now that he knew what the reason for her neglect was, he wouldn't be as upset with her and everything. She paused and frowned for a moment. Was he even happy about this. Alyssa swore he looked happy at the Restaurant.​
<i>
</i>

Vincent was still musing over the fact that he was going to be a father, and well, it was official. Well, he hoped that it was and not just another scare which usually left him wondering if Alyssa would ever be officially pregnant. Vincent wanted to be a father one day, but he did not know what day that he wanted to be. Sure, they tried to use protection but let’s face it, sometimes one just could not stop to put the thing on anyway. Vincent knew that he could not just do that anyway. His blue eyes watched her reaction to his own and wondered why she was burying her head into her hands. Perhaps it was true, they were having a baby. Wow, they were having a baby! Vincent wanted to punch the air he was so happy, but he did not want to embarrass Alyssa enough as it is anyway. That would most certainly explain her vicious mood swings. He normally did not mind them, but this time around, even Vincent was cautious around her. Vincent was surprised though when he had managed to surprise his wife with his choking on his wine, which he could not help at all. He was just surprised and taken aback by the news, the really good news to add along with that but he just could not help himself. Sometimes things got inside of his head and he did not think about how else his reaction would have made Alyssa think. Vincent rested one of his larger hands upon her own that was cupping her face and with a smile told her that he was fine. That wine really tried to go down the wrong pipe, and it was embarrassing to see her so worked up over him choking like he did. And when he had asked if she was sure, she did not answer him but instead motioned for him to stand up and follow her. He took her hand into his and they left the restaurant which was fine with him. He would have preferred just to spend his time with his wife rather than just sit around at a restaurant and hear others eat. This was just not what he was expecting. Thank god she was not requesting a divorce which was like his worst fear. He had not done anything to really piss her off and he was so relieved by that. He had only knocked her up, so that was not something to get a divorce over, was it? Alyssa loved kids so he thought at least. He smiled over at her, showing his pearly whites.

Glad that they were out of the restaurant and he was sure that she was glad too because the smell of all the food had to be bothering her anyway. After the long walk, they ended up at the boardwalk carnival, and his blue eyes absorbed the scene around him because it was absolutely beautiful. Even the music was just setting the scene, who could have asked for this now? Alyssa really knew where to go. Alyssa knew her way around places better than he did because he preferred to do whatever she wanted and let her choose things. It would save a lot of time and a lot of thinking, and a headache to go along with it. Vincent chuckled at her statement and he replied, "Yeah, I bet." He had no idea how morning sickness or just overall sickness had on a pregnant girl which he would have to study up on. This was the time and moment that Vincent could really soak up the fact that they were having a baby. Vincent beamed, and he just could not show his happiness in words, but the evidence was showing in his bright blue eyes, and his smile. He looked like he had just won the lottery of a million galleons and also a car which he had no idea what a car was but he did not care. She was about three and a half months along, and could not believe that she thought that she had been a bad wife at all. Vincent shook his head and he exclaimed, "No, you deserve all the rest you need! You have a child growing inside you, you shouldn’t have to worry about giving me stuff. It is my turn to take care of you." Vincent gave Alyssa a sweet kiss on her lips for a moment, before he bent down and kissed her belly that held their baby. How happy he was! Straightening himself back up, he gave Alyssa a warm hug, and could not express his happiness in any other way. He looked down at her, still holding her and he smirked lightly, "Does that mean other areas will grow?" He raised an eyebrow suggestively, and bet that she would at least get a laugh from that.

Alyssa was so relieved that Vincent seemed to be happy about the idea, she didn't know for sure but he didn't look upset at all. When he said 'yeah I bet' over her stomach feeling better now that she couldn't smell the food and everything she gave him a soft smile, the corners of her lips barely curving up. He had no idea how it was to be in her condition but she gave him credit for being supportive of her and her obnoxious behavior as of late. "Trust me, you have no idea. This baby is really picky, it doesn't like the smell of the majority of food I like. It's soooo not fair." Alyssa's cheeks were dusted with a faint red color and she had to fight hard to make sure that she didn't embarrass herself further. She seemed to be doing a good at making a fool of herself lately, she blamed the fact that she always tried to appear always perfect for Vincent and trying to appear always perfect left her plenty of room to mess up. Then again she felt like she could be herself around her husband so there was no need for her to act like this, but she wanted to. Alyssa wanted to be perfect for him. Because when she looked at it, Amauri and Vincent were all she had left. Her family either hated her guts for being with the one she loved or they were dead and she would never hear their opinion anyways. Without either of them she literally had no one. Smiling Alyssa noticed a few other couples walking past. They must have had the same idea that she had. Since Alyssa was now away from the smell of fish and she hadn't eaten much today her stomach was demanding food, either that or the baby was. But she prayed that her stomach would stay quiet because she would rather just remain out here with Vincent then go back to the house or the Restaurant. It worried her to think that she may just be eating to end up getting sick again. It was easy to tell that he was both excited and happy. Alyssa had never seen him grin like this, ever. Not even on their wedding day and that was certainly saying something. "So I take it that your happy about this, I've never seen you look so happy before." That also meant that she didn't have to worry about him trying to steal another couple's baby from now on. Well he never actually tried to take one but whenever there was a baby around Vincent was usually holding it or something. It was extremely cute but it was awful hard getting him to let go of the baby. But now he would have his own child to hold and care for so hopefully it wouldn't be a problem anymore but she may have to battle him over who got to hold him or feed him or something. But if he was willing to assist with the baby all the time she might not mind, he'll be at work for awhile though. So that will give her some time on her own to bond with the baby. Oh which reminded her that she needed to fix her work schedule soon.

Once again Vincent was able to cheer Alyssa up and make her feel better. He told her that she deserved all the rest she needed. He told her that she wouldn't need to worry about giving him stuff because it was his turn to take care of her. Alyssa could barely contain her own grin when he gave her one of thee sweetest kisses she had ever been given and then he crouched down to kiss her tummy too. Now that was adorable. Although she wasn't too far along there was a slight bump and she wondered if he was able to notice it at all. "Oh my goodness you are so adorable." Alyssa beamed happily as she wrapped her arms around her husband and learned into his chest. Him being this happy about the baby made her really happy about the baby. It made her feel like everything was okay for just this moment. But the moment of calmness only lasted a moment before Vincent managed to say something that made her cheeks spew a red color. Would certain area's grow? Well of course they would. Her stomach, her chest. Ugh she was going to need bigger clothing because all the ones she had now would end up too tight and revealing for her liking, even if she knew her husband would enjoy it immensely. "Perhaps." Alyssa released Vincent from the hug and absently crossed her arms over her chest, as if she was hiding it from his view. As much as she loved him she had to admit that he had a way of reminding her that he was indeed a man.​
<i>
</i>

Vincent could not believe that he was going to be a father! He was excited, and he would not have to really do anything to get a baby into the house because he had already conceived one. Vincent was so happy, even the blood inside of his veins was dancing with joy. He loved that she was pregnant and that she was having his baby. Was it a boy or a girl? He hoped that it was a boy because he already had a baby girl named Rhea to look after, even if she was not his kid, she was still really sweet. And her parents were pretty nice too. Vincent's blue eyes washed over Alyssa's body, and thought that it was funny that she was suffering because the baby did not like anything that she liked to eat so that would explain the whole fish thing at the restaurant. Vincent laughed lightly, and he said, "That is pretty funny, honey. Just think about it, you do not have to deal with it for a long time, just a few more months anyway." She would not have to deal with being pregnant forever so that was a good thing but they were going to be able to not get a full night's sleep in a while. And he also wondered something, who would be getting up to feed the baby at night and change the diaper? What if they decided to have the baby sleep with them at night? It would be pretty nice to have the baby between them at night. That would be really nice, but he wondered if the baby would even like to have the parents sleep in the same bed cuddling with it at night. Well, he thought that the baby girl would want to cuddle with them, but if it was a baby boy, would he want to sleep in the master bed? It would be really nice one of these days. Vincent nodded and he beamed, "I am so very happy about this baby, Alyssa, you don't even know." Vincent was going to be a dad for Merlin's sake!

Vincent rubbed the tiny bump on her body and wondered why he had not felt it before. Never had he felt something like that, but he wondered when he would be able to feel baby move within her and kick. He thought that it would be really cool. But Alyssa would feel that all the time and instantly he thought that he was jealous because he would not be able to feel the baby within like she could. He hugged her close, She was so warm, and he loved the closeness that she could only provide to him. She was everything to him and wow, he loved being this close. She was the heart of his life, and the light of his mind. And now she was going to be the mother of his child, so nothing could make this better. He looked down at her with his blue eyes and smiled even more when she said that he is adorable. He was glad that he was adorable, and he knew that he was naturally like this. Vincent was only like this to her though. Only she could have the goodness of his good personality. He may be a snob at times, but he was sure that it would not apply for it. Then he looked over her and saw that she was blushing at his question. That meant that certain areas grow. Vincent thought that the breasts growing would be the best thing in the world. Vincent smiled and he thought that her hiding it from view was the cutest thing in the world. Vincent said with a soft voice, "You know, when certain things grow, I can rub that cocoa butter on your skin and get you all lotioned up. You know, that sounds kind of sexy too doesn't it?" Vincent thought that it would make her blush even more as well if he said that about her. Oh she would be so cute when she is all red with embarrassment.

Alyssa narrowed her eyes just slightly when Vincent laughed playfully at her misfortune when it came her not being able to eat all her favorite foods. Of course he would find it kind of funny. It wasn't happening to him. Then again he was a man so Alyssa didn't expect him to even realize what a pain in the butt feeling like she did was to her. Her arm went out and ever so slightly she smacked Vincent's arm upper. But she doubted that he would feel it really because she didn't want to hurt him and it was so toned compared to her soft little hand. "It's not funny at all Vincent! Do you know how hard and awkward all of this is for me?! And before those few months are up do you know how fat-ugh I don't even want to think about it. But trust me, it's not funny." Alyssa crossed her arms over her chest and pouted a little bit. She didn't mean to just explode like she did but when she was packed full of hormones when one small thing upset her she was like a human volcano. The other day at work she accidentally exploded at a patient that she had been treating because he decided to put his hands where they clearly didn't belong. Normally she just smiled it off and waited until she was out of the room to curse them under her breath. Technically she wasn't even allowed to be rude but like stated earlier, these days she just couldn't keep it in. Alyssa had yet to tell her husband about said event either because she was worried that he would be displeased that she yelled or he'd get upset that patients were cropping a feel every once and awhile. When she calmed down a little bit she muttered an apology and gave her husband a kiss. She sort of felt bad but in a way he deserved it for being a typical man. He couldn't help it but she didn't appreciate it all that much. With another sigh she took his hand and pulled him along with her so they could head back to the house, or rather so they could hang out at the beach by their house. Their beach was more private and she didn't have to worry so much about people listening in on Vincent's mouth. Sometimes the things came out were definitely adult rated. On top of that it would overall just be more romantic for the two of them and they lived to be romantic with one another. "I'm so happy that you're exciting for this, I've been reading up on books and everything to be ready, pretty soon we should think of names and probably get one of the guest rooms turned over into a nursery or something." Alyssa told Vincent as they walked along the beach, their hands intertwined together, fitting perfectly. There was so much they had to do and only a certain amount of months they had it all to do in. There was also the fact that they would have to tell Amauri about all of this too. Which was probably the most nerve-racking of them all.

Finally the couple arrived at the beach connected to their back yard. The boardwalk carnival music could still be heard and the lights could be vaguely seen as well. It was so peaceful and romantic here, she loved the house that Vincent had picked out. Alyssa felt Vincent rub her tummy and she smiled, once he removed his hand she rested her own hand there. That little bump already made her full like she was gaining a ton of weight. But when she broke it down and really thought about it, there was a tiny little baby in there. Soon to become a much bigger tiny baby. "It's hard to imagine that seven years ago we met at a cafe and now we are here." Alyssa said softly as she cuddled against her husband and ran her fingers across his back before she wrapped them around his back to envelope him in a tight hug. His warmth allowing her to relax and her stomach to become settled instantly. "I think the baby is a fan of it's daddy already." Alyssa couldn't believe how she felt better so quickly, Vincent's touch must be magical or something because she always found it relaxing to be in his arms. The baby must feel the same kind of magic too because she had never felt this relaxed and happy. Well within the past couple of months because of the morning sickness. Though that happy moment lasted not too much longer because Vincent couldn't resist saying something sexual. What was his obsession with her body parts getting bigger? Her cheeks now glowed a bright red color and she held her face in her hands. Of course it all sounded nice and she knew later on she'd probably appreciate it, but hearing him say it out loud embarrassed her. "Oh my gosh Vincent-shhh!" Then she suddenly got a very sly idea. "We can''t fool around while I'm pregnant anyways." She was laying of course. But she wasn't sure if Vincent knew that or not so it would be fun to see him react badly to the news. She knew he couldn't last too long without it, he had needs. He hand caressed his cheek as she counted down the seconds before her news sunk in.​
<i>
</i>

Vincent noticed that her eyes had narrowed ever so slightly when he had laughed playfully at what she was going through but he thought that it was something that was rather funny actually. She might not be able to enjoy everything because of the baby inside of her, but it was not really his fault, but he thought of the good things which of course was the fact that she was not going to be pregnant forever. She was going to have the baby in about five months or something along the lines, so she could not hold it against him. And she was even mad enough to smack Vincent ever so slightly on the arm. He chuckled a little bit, and he shook his head. When she pouted, he gave her a hug and he murmured, “Honey, honey. You will not be fat. Not completely, and trust me, there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman.” Well, there was something more beautiful and that was sex but he was not going to say that to her because she did not need to get even angrier with him. Her hormones had to be out of control. He did not blame her at all for what she was going through, because she needed her own time to herself, and she would have these hormone issues for a long time anyway. He had read books, that was certain. He thought that it would be better if pregnant women did not have hormones but he would not tell her that at all. He did not want to get hit again even if it did not hurt at all. Vincent felt his wife tug on his hand and he was led to wherever she wanted to go, because this was her night, to him anyway. Vincent nodded and he agreed, “Yeah, I better get to reading too. So, I think I should get to work on that room too. The one that is closest to our room so that we can hear if the baby cries.” Vincent smiled even more when he started to think of the layout of the room and the nursery for their little one.

The Auror loved it when they were holding hands because of how well they fit together. But one thing he did not want to do was tell his father. Amauri would probably either faint, or yell, or just stare at them with disappointment in those bright, deep blue eyes that Vincent did not have. Vincent’s eyes were that of his mother. Amauri’s eyes seemed colder and deeper, that could go on for miles. Vincent’s eyes were like the sky whereas his father’s were like the sea. Endless but two different emotions. Vincent could not believe that they had been around each other for seven years, but he beamed and he said, “The day my life was complete was that day in the cafe, seven years ago.” Lame, but he liked it, and Alyssa seemed to like stuff like that. Alyssa was really cuddling against him, and he liked having her this close to him, and enjoyed the fact that he was making her feel better. But he was glad that the baby was moving, which he did not know it could move before it was like, born. Vincent thought that it would be better if the baby was still for the mother to sleep and all, but kicking a woman? It was horrible! Vincent was a man and he was going to continue to appreciate the body of his wife. She was like a model, if not more so. Vincent loved looking at his wife and he would continue to look at her always. He loved every inch of her. He laughed when she told him to shh, but what she said next completely had him off guard. Wait, no fooling around? But, he thought that he would be able to do that on her good days! Vincent stammered, “But...I thought you could do stuff when you are pregnant? Are you serious?” Vincent sounded so surprised and almost sad by the thought of not doing it with his wife. Vincent always thought that he would be able to fool around with her, and the look on his face was nothing short of priceless.

Alyssa blinked and let her eyebrow raise when he chuckled once again, now what was so funny to him? Then he shook his head and gave her a hug which forced her pouting face to cease and a soft smile replace it. Gosh he always knew how to cheer her up. Alyssa stared up at him softly when he told her that she would not be fat. Not completely anyways. That she needed to trust him because there was nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman. Alyssa chose this time to roll her eyes softly and stop looking at Vincent. He knew exactly what to say to make her feel better but she still felt scared and unhappy with what was what going on her with her body right now. "I will so get fat! My favorite dresses won't even be able to fit me anymore. And I could think of a hundred things more attractive and beautiful than being pregnant." Alyssa replied as she rested her head against him. She knew he was only trying to help her feel better about the situation but she honestly felt like he knew so little when it came to how she was feeling about this. If only he knew what it was like to get pregnant. If he did she would probably laugh though. 'I guess it isn't his fault though. It's not like he knows what this is like.' Alyssa breathed out in deep thought and decided she might as well stop snarking at Vincent for something he wasn't really in control of. Now this was however partially his fault, it takes two to make a baby after all. So he wasn't completely out of the clear for now. But for now she knew she needed to stop being what she felt was bratty, even if her hormones were acting up to the point of making her feel bratty as hell. Vincent told her that he would read too and Alyssa smiled before kiss his large hand softly and nodding her head, she wouldn't force him to read but it was nice that he wanted to. At least then he would know some stuff about the baby. "The room closest to ours would be perfect! I'm allowed to help with the room though right? I don't want you to get stuck having to do it all by yourself. I promise I won't make the entire room pink." Alyssa let her hand return to holding his and she bat her eyelashes at him in hopes that she would convince him to let her. Decorating was so much fun and even though she probably shouldn't be doing a lot of labor like that when she got further along. Still she wanted to help somewhat so she hoped that Vincent wouldn't be one of those men that didn't want their wives doing anything while pregnant.

In a way they were like school sweethearts. In a way they were anyways. For one they didn't go to school together because he was in Beauxbatons while she was in Hogwarts. But they didn't even really get involved with one another until the last few years of school. Their friendship had so far lasted the longest of anything. They dated for about two years before they were engaged, and they were only engaged for like a day before they were married. They have been married for a couple of years now so it was like they had been together for such a long time. He was the one person in her life that she trusted with everything she had. "I love you." She loved it when he sounded all corny and stuff because it was just so cute to her, it was rare to find a man willing to be cutesy and romantic to his woman. Vincent was very affectionate too so it made it that much more cute to her. However that affectionate side of him often needed a lot more than hugs and kisses from her. But she never minded giving that to give. Unless she was feeling pretty miserable they were usually intimate just about every day. Which right about now he was really freaking about over. Which made Alyssa crack up with hilarity. He was acting just like he had been grounded and it made her think of a small child. How cute! But she was only messing around with him, and she knew how to make it even harder on the poor guy, which he sort of deserved for being so dirty minded about this. "Awh baby, it's only going to be for like five more months or so. Surely you don't mind waiting that long...right?" Alyssa muttered in a seductive tone as her fingernails traced his jawline. With a smirk she rose onto her tip toes and whispered some things in Vincent's ear that she knew was bound to bother him just a little bit. Five months would probably kill him. He was addicted. But she didn't mind since it was passionate and he was careful with her. So it was quite romantic at times too. As Alyssa started to back away she figured she might as well take away his suffering right here and now. "Besides, I was only kidding. It's actually helpful at times, but you should have seen your face!" Alyssa giggled but threw in a wink at Vincent. Casually she flicked some of her hair behind her shoulder and gave him a playful smirk. She hoped that it was enough to get him going once again. She missed being within his arms.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back