Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Oak 15" Core of Veela hair
Dietrich found himself in Italy, after playing a rough match against their team. Amazingly, they had won. Dietrich was glad that he did not have to substitute for his team's Seeker. Italy's seeker was so good at what they did. Dietrich had taken a beating, but was healed properly, and he was desperately in need of a cold drink and a relaxing night. The Quidditch player found only one restaurant open this time at night, and he released a sigh. It had a bar in it. It was tempting him. He had to stop drinking so that he would stay in shape for his matches, or else he would surely loose. And the former Dark Prince did not want that. He was living his dream, being rich, (somewhat) famous, and didn't want to leave all that behind and get into a boring adult figure.
Dietrich entered the pub, wearing his white shirt, with simple blue jeans. He released a yawn, thankfully covered by his hand. The teenager, clearly not ready for adulthood, went to sit at a table, running his fingers through his blonde locks. Dietrich waited patiently for someone to serve him. A waitress approached him and inquired softly, "And what would you like, sir?" Dietrich thought for a moment, and ordered, "A soda, with a large order of fries. And that will be all." Dietrich folded his slightly sore arms on the table, and waited patiently for his order to arrive.

Apollinariya walked into the small bar he liked to visit every few Saturdays and as usual found it near empty. The place did most of it's business from the Resturant part up at the front of the room and the bar in the back was never too crowded which suited. She had a Green top on with a small grey purse slung over her shoulder and a pair of jeans. Something she wouldn't have dared wear in the past. Having opted for more elaborate outfits to show her superority. But the last two years of Apollinariyas life forced her to grow up quickly and learned that no matter how crazed her family was she hadn't had even a small taste of the real world. Between Apparating back and forth to her classes, studying for her NEWTs, and her part time job so she didn't have to live off all of the money she had stolen from her father which was quite a bit now sitting in Gringotts and taking care of her one year old son she barely had any time to do anything for herself anymore and was thankful the sitter had agreed to watch little Benjamin for her so she could have a night to herself every once in a while. This was the only Wizarding establishment nearby which was another reason she came here. "Just a shot of firewhisky please." she said to the bartender, she didn't want to get wasted. She didn't have the time to deal with a hangover the next morning. She drank the shot when it was handed to her feeling the burn go down her throat.

Dietrich was finished with his fries, thankfully, but he was still on his soda. He took a drink from the straw, and paid not much mind to his surroundings. After all, he was sore, and tired, and after this, just wanted to go back to the hotel and sleep all day. However, he did not have to get up early in the morning, so why should he? Dietrich sipped at his soda, and narrowed his blue-green eyes at someone who walked in. She was beautiful! Though vaguely familiar. Shrugging, Dietrich stood up, and approached the counter where the fellow teenager was. He greeted, softly tapped the shoulder, "Hey there. And what brings someone like you to drink this time at night?" It was a corny greeting, but it worked for Dietrich.

Apollinariya had just sat the shot back down on the surface of the bar when she heard a slightly familiar voice use a corny greeting to get her attention. Apollinariya was not used to having guys approach her no matter where she was at, no matter her looks most guys tended to steer clear of a woman with a baby in her arms. But it didn't really matter to her, she loved her son despite the challenges he brought with him into her world. She turned her head to the voice and it took everything to keep her jaw dropping when she saw an older Dietrich Metzger looking at her. "Hey..." she started "I'm out here drinking because I had a free night." she said simply, she had nothing against him because he didn't even know he had a son much less know he had been abandoning him.

Dietrich raised an eyebrow at the girl. The eyes looked so familiar, but he did not recognize anything else on her. He folded his arms across his chest, and his head cocked to the side a bit. But he failed to see that this was Apollinariya. Instead, this was just a pretty girl with icy blue eyes. He nodded, "Free nights are always great. Though I've stopped drinking since I started playing Quidditch. Hang overs and matches never mix well." But the aura around this girl, it was so familiar, it was driving him nuts! Dietrich used his index finger to tap his bottom lip, "You look awfully familiar. Were you at the Quidditch match?" Perhaps he had seen her there when he was exiting the field? Otherwise, he was stumped.

Apollinariya nodded, "I would say not." she agreed thinking about having to cope with a hang over while trying to dodge bludgers and other flyers. She realized that the stools here had the spinning seats so she turned herself towards Dietrich and watched as confusion washed over his features, So he didn't recognise her. Not too surprising, getting all of her fathers features out of her had changed her coloring greatly but the rest was generally the same, she had had alot of her mothers facial features. When asked if she had been to the quidditch match she shook her head, "Unfortunately not I had other matters to attend to." she answered, pausing for his responce before going on to say. "It's Apollinariya, Dietrich." she said knowing that even if he didn't reember her that well the name would stick out. It always did.

Dietrich sat on the stool next to the girl, and rested his arm upon the counter. Dietrich chuckled, "I'm sorry that you didn't get to watch. I took a beating out there." Dietrich rolled his blue-green orbs. He hated admitted these things, but alas, he was working on humbling himself down quite a bit. Pride made his head huge, and that was not what he wanted in life, because it drove others away. She said her name, and he gasped. Apollinariya! Jaken's close friend? What was she doing here? And why did she not look like this when she was in Durmstrang with him? "Ap...Apollinariya. Well, how odd we meet up like this. You've changed... A lot." He motioned with his hand at her body.

Apollinariya crossed one leg over the other and said, "Maybe next time then." knowing she wouldn't. Sure she had nothing against him but the less time she spent with him the better it was for her. She didn't think he would react kindly to finding out he had a kid. But tonight that didn't matter, the sitter was supposed to keep him until noon the next day so she could do whatever until then. She loved her son but she needed a break every now and then. She kept herself from laughing as she watched him put the pieces into place. "Yes this is quite odd." she said as the bartender asked if she wanted another shot. "No thanks but a small glass of wine would be lovely." she said, Italians had the best wine for obvious reasons.

Dietrich remembered the one night stand, like he had with plenty of other people, with her. Though she did not appeal to him as much as she did now. He was ignorant of the fact that she was a mother, and it never crossed his mind that he was a father. Dietrich stared at her, with a subtle smirk upon his features, just adding on to his flawless face that attracted girls to the stands to watch him play if they knew him. Dietrich said shortly, "Indeed." He waved off the bartender when he asked Dietrich if he wanted anything. He kept his attention on Apollinariya, and he inquired curiously, "Why did you leave Durmstrang? If it isn't bold of me to ask."

When asked why she had left Durmstrang Apollinarya didn't even bat an eye. It wasn't because of the baby shje had left Durm,strang though luckily she had an apartment big enough for a few people to live in. She had been planning to leave her old life behind for atleast a year before any of the events that happened near the end of her 5th year had even happened. "Oh I just had other things I needed to do, That didn't involve Durmstrang." she said nonchalantly taking a sip of the wine that the bartender had set on the table.

Dietrich nodded, and ordered another muggle soda. Once receiving the order, he drank a good bit of it. Dietrich shrugged lightly, "I quit Durmstrang too. Beginning of my seventh year, just dropped out. It was holding me back from my dreams, by dream life." Dietrich shrugged again. Some did not have the luck of having their dreams fulfilled like he did, and he took pride in himself. Though he did not - or tired not to - rub it in. Dietrich asked, "And what have you been doing with yourself since then?"

Apollinariya nodded, "Mhmm I suspect that being on a pro quidditch team would be quite an interesting life path to pursue." she said her voice flat. "Well I'm still in school, it's sort of like a Muggle college. I don't have to stay at the place luckily. So all in all... Not that much." Which was nearly a lie, as far as prusuing a serious career she hadn't gotten much done but between school, work, and taking care of a one year old you didn't have much time to do much of anything. Though she supposed if it hadn't been partially for the man sitting in front of her that last one wouldn't be a factor, But she would rather have Benjamin than any career. "So how long is the team going to be in Italy?" she asked.

Dietrich pointed out, "Unless you don't have the skills for it. Or interest. Though it is enjoyable, sometimes it is a pain. Literally." Dietrich rubbed his left arm, and could feel the soreness from riding on his very fast broom at high altitudes. Sometimes playing Quidditch could be very well painful. And it got brutal sometimes as well. Especially with those beaters. Dietrich wondered if they had a buldger stuck up their- "Sounds awesome, Apollinariya. Well, at least you aren't like, being a loser and studying all the time." He was joking of course. He bit his lip in thought, and pondered on the question. He answered, "Um, three days tops. I think. I'm pretty sure."

Apollinariya nodded, "Yes without passion behind it nothing is going to be too fufilling." she said lightly taking another sip of the wine she had ordered. A few hours of animated conversation and heavy flirting from both parties later they were laughing over a joke that neither of them even got. Dietrich hadn't drank anything but Apolinariyas judgement was getting a bit blurry and she figured she had better stop before she got completely wasted. She still had duties that wouldn't mix well with a hangover. Plus Dietrich, who wasn't bad looking t begin with was slowly getting more attractive, but still. She wasn't in her right mind and figured if he wanted anything he'd make the first move.

Dietrich noticed that Apollinariya seemed to be a little dazed by the alcohol. Even though he had no alcohol in his system, he thought that Apollinariya was very...how would Dietrich say it? Hot. Laughing he had gotten a little closer to the girl. Dietrich was a smooth talker, and soon, he thought that she would be wrapped around his little pinky. Without much warning, he murmured, "Apollinariya, you are one smoking hot girl." He leaned forward and placed a kiss upon her lips and pulled away a bit. Dietrich was teasing her. Dietrich thought, I don't care who the girl or guy is, every one would want more after that tiny appetizer.

If Apollinariya had been in her right mind she would have laughed and left the bar, knowing that anything with Dietrich and sex usually wound up badly. But of course, as luck would have it she had decided to drink just a bit too much alchohol. Something that after tonight she would never... oh who was she kidding? She liked to drink and would keep on doing it. When he started with the pick up lines Apollinariya rolled her eyes and shook her head, letting out a soft chuckle at the unoriginal line before grabbing the front of his shirt and yanking him off of his barstool with surprising stregnth and speed and their lips came crashing together in what soon developed into a passionate, heated kiss.

Dietrich was shocked when she pulled him into a heated kiss. His mind was smirking, as he lost himself into the kiss. It was breathtaking. How did this girl get so much skill? Oh, it must be from him in the past. Dietrich put his own passion into it. Soon, he needed some air, and he pulled away. Smiling, Dietrich murmured, "I think we ought to go to your place." He gave her a wink of his teal eyes, and gave her a look, one that girls usually fell for if they were all over him. He had yet to meet one who had not fell at his feet. Maybe Apollinariya when she was sober, which made Dietrich just want her more. He wanted the ones he couldn't have.

When it was suggested they head to her place Apollinariya amost objected. He was bound to notice the baby toys strewn about. But he had no place to himself here so she just nodded and pulled out her wand apparating them away to her italian apartment. Rapidly pinning him up against the wall again and working the kiss with all her skill as so he wouldn't have the time or the want to look around the place.

The next morning Apollinaryia was awakened by the harsh glare of the mid morning sun shining through her window. There was an odd amount of heat coming from the other side of the bed and it was only then that her senses were aware enough to feel that the heat was sprawled out half on top of her. She managed to shift herself around only to find herself face to face with Dietrich Metzger and the events of the night caught up to her. Oh dear god... she thought before looking at the clock, It was only 9. The sitter didn't come till noon and he would surely slip away while she slept some more.

It was 11:55 AM when Dietrich was putting on a shirt. He was going to escape as he had his fill. Dietrich gazed over Apollinariya. She was still sleeping. Unlike a normal, nice guy, he did not kiss her farewell. Instead, he quietly put on his shoes, and started to walk toward the door. Poor Dietrich did not watch where he was going, and there was an obstacle of doom in the way. A little stuffed animal the shape of an elephant the color of the sky. It caused Dietrich to lose his balance. Dietrich fell, his face meeting the floor. The thud echoed around him, and he slowly sat up. He murmured, "Ow..." His voice was a bit more feminine than normal.

Apollinariya woke up and yawned, noting with a smile that Dietrich had indeed done what she wanted to and had left while she finished her sleeping. She had changed and was brushing her hair when she heard a loud thud. Had the sitter gotten here with Ben early? Had he gotten hurt? She dropped the brush on the sink with a clatter as she ran into the living room, "Oh... You're still here." she said her tone showing her dissapointment. It was then that she glanced at the clock, 11:59. "Oh crap... You've got to g-" but she was interrupted by Bens baby sitter appearing in the fire. Looking at her and laying the baby down on the soft white carpet for him to crawl as he pleased. "So sorry Rya but I've gotta go. He started saying dada yesterday, just thought you ought to know." she said in a rush before flooing out once again.

Apollinariyas heart stopped as this happened, her insides melting as she saw her son like always. His blonde hair was as straight as a pin and stuck up on top of his little head and he had shocking blue eyes much like her own. But her felings of adoration were quickly replaced as her son crawled over towards Dietrich who was sprawled out on and floor, crawling up into his lap, His baby eyes looking up at the bigger man in wonder as he grabbed onto the front of his shirt. "Da da!" he chirped happily saying the only thing he could say. "Da da! Da da! Da da!" he continued laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

Dietrich put his legs together in an indian style and picked up the object that caused him to fall. "What the... Cute elephant!" Dietrich's face twisted in confusion, as he gazed around the floor, seeing many baby toys. He heard the voice that made him jump and he smirked, "Yeah, I am." He held up the animal, and raised an eyebrow. Though things would be answered when he heard someone floo in, with a baby. Apollinariya was a mother? Dietrich murmured, "Whoa..." He put the toy down, and grinned inside.

She did not want him to stay. Good. He didn't want to. Especially not with a baby running around. Or crawling. Dietrich froze when the baby came toward him, and called him "da da." Dietrich laughed, "Yo, Apollinariya, this is a cute baby!" Dietrich gently lifted the baby into the air, and set him down so he could stand up. He walked a bit away from the baby, and asked, "So, who is the lucky guy?" Dietrich winked at her, and giggled.

Apollinariya walked over to where Dietrich has so foolishly left his son. Next to a sharp corner and picked him up. Putting one arm under him and the other around himm giving him a light kiss on the forhead before turning back to Dietrich, who had just asked who the Lucky man was. Her eyes which had been unusually warm due to holding her son had frozen in an instant, turning steely as she looked at him. "You don't want to know..." she said her voice slightly wavering. The baby picked that moment to look right at Dietrich, the two of them shared quite a few facial features. Not to mention it was on the family tree on the wall right close to Dietrich.

Dietrich nodded when she responded, but had the guts look to the wall to the family tree. His voice caught in his throat, and an anchor was in his stomach. His name was on the family tree. The baby's name was Benjamin. Dietrich remembered now... It was when both of them were newly seventeen, and well... Dietrich stared at the baby in horror. He was a dad! Dietrich murmured, "Holy sweet mother of Mer-" he did not finish. Dietrich's eyes closed, as he fell back onto the floor. Dietrich fainted.

Apollinariya tightened her protective grip around Benjamin as Dietrich fainted and fell back with a thud right where he had sat Benjamin just a minute earlier and now she was thanking god that she had thought to pick her little boy up. If he had hurt him she would have killed him. Instead she just laughed, Had he really just fainted? She had been expecting one of quite a few different reactions but this hadn't been one of them. After a few minutes of surprised laughter she walked over to the kitchen sink and got a cup full of ice cold water and started flicking it on his face with her fingers after having sat Ben down in his blue and green play pen. "Dietrich... You need to get up." she said

A swirling pit of oblivion kept Dietrich in a coma like state. He was a father... He was a father... It kept repeating to him. Then, Dietrich opened his eyes and he let out a high squeak, "That's cold!" Apparently, cold water brought him out of it. Dietrich swallowed hard, and he stared up at Apollinariya. "Thanks..." He bit his lip, and murmured, "I think I just should...go..." Like a coward not wanting to grow up, he apparated to the motel he was staying at. The last thing he wanted to be was a dad, and wasn't going to start now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back