The party follows

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was taking her freedom to the fullest. She wasn't a Koshiba anymore in the eyes of everyone but the law. Her last name may have been changed in Japan but New Zealand she was still Hoshi Koshiba. She wanted to be rid of that name so much but there was nothing much she could do about it until her mother complained to a few more people. Until then Hoshi was just going by her first name. She was lounging at the base of a tree humming to herself. It was a lovely spring day and she had just made herself reknown to the entire student body. Life was finally good again.

Clyde just woke up from a deep sleep. He had dreamed about things he couldn't really understand. It was the first time he forced himself to wake up. Having nothing to do, Clyde decided to take a walk along the great lawn to clear his mind.

For a few minutes, he didn't take notice of the people around the place. He didn't know that much in this school so he wouldn't have cared. But then he saw a familiar person by a tree. It was Hoshi.

Clyde walked to her. "Good morning, Hoshi-san." Clyde cupped his mouth, not expecting himself to address the Hoshi like that. "Oh, sorry." he muttered and smiled. "Am I right about the morning being good? Or once again, I'm mistaken?"

Hoshi removed her hands from behind her head and sat up. She laughed as Clyde put his hand over his mouth. "Hoshi-san is just fine Clyde-kun. You don't have to be afraid of being to familiar with me." She said with a wide smile. She started to wonder weather or not she should be making her way to class. She was never one to be in there for very long but then again she could make it fun. Hoshi made sure that the party followed her where ever she went.

Hoshi nodded at Clyde's next question. "Yeah the morning's good today other than the fact that I have to go to class." She said making a comical sad face. She remembered what class she had that day then cracked a mischievous grin. "Scratch that I'm happy to go to class today." She said rubbing her hands together once before stretching her long legs out again. She shook out her green flamed hair to make the image of green fire crawling up her hair even more vivid.

Clyde stood beside Hoshi who was sitting up. He laughed as Hoshi addressed him like that. "I forget not to address people like that sometimes. Especially in your case, your name is Japanese." he explained to her, looking at the whole area.

"Are you going to skip class?" he asked Hoshi, remembering that he skipped all his class this week because he was really sleepy. "I want to attend mine, but I just can't stop myself from drowsing off." Clyde chuckled and looked back at Hoshi. "I'm afraid I might finally get caught."

Hoshi shook her head. "If you know where to go you can get away with not being in class. I do extra work to pass the exams but most of the time I so not in class. I just want to go today because, let's just say it's going to be fun." She said with a wide smirk on her face. She sighed as she looked up. She was trying hard not to corrupt Clyde too much to early. Hoshi, because of her life because of her father's side of the family, had been corrupted since birth but Clyde did not need to be.

She looked at Clyde then to the side. "I could show you come of the spots that I got to when I don't want to be in class and don't want to worry about being caught." She said with a wide grin. Usually first year Slytherins looked at Hoshi like she gross. Then they got a hold of Isabella's friends and knew why Hoshi usually told them to go hang themselves.

I love the new surname. *grins*

Clyde shrugged and grinned, looking up at the sky so that his purple eyes are reflected by the light. For a moment, he stayed facing upwards, though he already closed his eyes, trying to feel the warm of the sun. "I'm not really familiar with the school." he told Hoshi, still looking up. When he finally opened his eyes, he looked down at Hoshi again. "Though some people say that there's a room called Room of Requirements or something. I want to look for that place. Can you help me with that?"

He looked at Hoshi again and waited for her reply.

I know right

Hoshi looked at Clyde as he seemed to enjoy the sunshine. Hoshi smiled wide. "Even I would need help there. No one has found it since the older students did something that seemed to make it go away forever. I could start the hunt down again but it would cost me some man power." She said as if she where talking business but her overly large smile hid nothing of her true nature. "I know most of the school passage ways better than anyone here though except for my partners in crime they know about as much as I do." She said laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back