The Paramore Household

Zazuka laughed openly this time. "It is. I know a guy who used that line as his montra in the morning. I would hear him everything he walked into class. 'Wit beond mesure is a man's greates treasure.' to that I would like to add. 'For a quick wit is a sign of a quick mind.'" Zazuka said with a large smile. Her fear was faiding a bit though she had talked little to Mr. Paramore.

Zazuka boiunced up a bit as the girl hit the couch. "Most would say that. I say I'm just... observitive." She said. Zazuka really didn't think herself allo that smart.

Andrew replied back to zuka using the same owl.He hoped that the letter would reach her.He was anxious to know if she'd reply back or not.
Dearest Zuka,

Hi.How you doing? How are your holidays at the Paramore house.Hope you are enjoying them.My holidays are going well. I've learned a bit of swimming at taught Kirsty some flying.I've been helping at Madam Malkins.

I talked to Kirsty about how I felt and she reacted positively towards it! I knew it. SH e is different from other girls who cry all around the place.Anyway, thaks for you gift.I totally love it and I am not going to tear that page instead I have drawn another picture of us sitting on a swing.Although, I am not so good at drwaing but it has turned out very good.

Um. About that night, I'd like to continue it with you that is if you agree.I miss you very much.I didn't realise that when we were together but now I do.Merry Christmas to you.See you at school.

Love,
AB

Kailey saw an unfamiliar owl fly to the window and peck on the window. "That's not Mystic...It's probably for mom." Kailey figured going and letting the owl in. She untied the letter from its leg and read the envelope. "It's for you Z." she said as she tossed Zazuka the envelope.

Zazuka looked confuesed. Who would be sending her anything? Then she remembered she had sent Andrew's present. Zazuka gluped and tore open the letter. She read it and grined. "Andrew." She whispered her heart soring. She was also glad that Kirsty was not hurt that badly. "Um Kailey I think I have a boyfriend." She said grining like a chesher cat. She wanted to do a totaly girly squeel but she thought that maybe that would be in apropet for now.

Kailey too wanted to let out a squeal. "We'll do the proper jumping and squealing later." Kailey joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back