The Paramore Household

Juanita Stidham

OOC First Name
Kelsey ^_^
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Juanita was sitting on the couch in the Paramores large living room. For once the house was still with quiet, The twins were sleeping at the same time, Brianna was at school, Trista was with her boyfriend at the Carlas, Luna was reading as always, and Kailey and her friend Zazuka were soon to return to the house. Juanita saw them coming up the road and was about to greet them when Mikayla started crying. Well, Kailey knows where the spare key is. she thought as she went up the stairs to tend to little Mikayla.

REFRENCE:
House
Kaileys bedroom
Guest room
Dining room
Living room. *With a TV.*
Mikaylas Nursery
Travis' Nursery

Zazuka gluped as she looked up at the Peramore household. She wasn't exsactly dreading going but she was a bit tentive. As poorly as she was treated at home she was in the habbit of being carful around adults. She looked at Kailey with wide eyes as she took small steps wards the house.

Kailey was running up the hill to the house that mom had described. Leaving Zazuka trailing behind slightly as she was anxious to see her family again. She peeked her head in the window and saw her mom walking up the stairs. This is the right house. she thought as she slung the door open and walked into the house hearing the soft crys of a baby.

Zazuka laughed. This had to be a good family because Kailey was almost desperat to see them. Zazuka widened her stride though her thoughts wondered off to Andrew and what he could be doing at this very moment. She shook her head. It wasn't her busness to wonder such things. He had a girlfriend after all. Zazuka ran to catch up with Kailey and her longer legs. "I am still here you know." She said jokenly.

"Sorry Z..." Kailey replied before starting up the stairs to see the twins. looking around the house as she did so. "Wow...Big upgrade..." she said as she entered Mikaylas Nursery.

Zazuka followed. "You mean your last house was smaller?" She asked. She could scarsly believe that a house this big even exsisted let alone that a family to match. She looked into the nursery and smiled softly. The babies were indeed cute for thier age.

Juanita was giving Mikayla a bottle when she heard Kailey and Zazuka enter the room. Mikayla looked content and quickly fell asleep. Juanita put her back in her crib and hugged Kailey. "It's nice to have you back at home. We missed you." she said after she let go She then turned to the girl beside her "and You must be Zazuka, Welcome to the Paramore home. You're welcome here whenever you need a place to stay." Juanita assured her.

Zazuka bowed her head. "Thank you Mrs. Paramore. I'll do my best not to be a bother." She said almost meekly. She was a guest in someone else's home so she was a bit nearvec and alot more polight that she may have needed to be.

Kailey returned the hug, "I missed you guys too Mom." she replied before going to look at Mikayla while Juanita and Zazuka talked. She was a very beautiful baby, Then again Kailey was biased...She was her little sister after all! She looked back at the pair talking and up at the clock. Juanita had to go get Brianna from school soon. In that time period Dad would get home from work, That would be the thing to watch out for.

"You don't have to worry about that Zazuka...If anything you'll be a great help around here." She said before looking at the clock. "Sorry, But I have to go pick Brianna up from school. Kailey, You watch over the house until Doug gets home okay?"

"Okay." Kailey replied as Juanita took off the sweatshirt she had been wearing to reveal a purple sweater and slicked her hair up in a pony tail as she walked out the door.

Zazuka smiled then walked over to Kailey when Mrs. Paramore was gone. "She really is a cute baby." She said as she looked into the crib. She smiled at Kailey brightly. This could turn out well after all.

"She is...I want to go see Travis too..." Kailey replied before haeding out of the nursery and into the next room, which was full of blue and green. A wiggling baby boy was laying in the crib itching to be picked up. Kailey scooped the two month old into her arms ad began to bounce. "Hello Travis...It's your big sister Kailey." she cooed Kailey really liked the fact that he was named after his late brother.

Douglas dragged himself through the door, His last class of the day acted more like high schoolers than First year law students and it was really starting to get to him. He collapsed down on the couch only to have to get up again after hearing Travis cry. He walked into the room to see Kailey holding him and calming him down, but his eyes focused on the person standing beside her. So this is the Zazuka girl... he thought

Zazuka was also trying to calm little Travis too when she saw the man walk into the room. She gluped, her eyes wide behind her glasses but she swollowed her fear and walked up to him. "I'm Zazuka Bones. Thank you for welcoming me into your home Mr. Paramore." She said, her voice meek but sweet at the same time.

Kailey noticed her father enter the room, barely noticing her before his eyes landed on Zazuka...Kailey quietly took a few steps back, wondering what he would think of having a witch in the house that wasn't his wife or kid...Seeing as he didn't really like them being witches to begin with.

Douglas felt hurt when his daughter backed away from him. Had he really distanced that much from her that she would fear his reaction? Sure he had never been exactly positive about the rest of his famalies... odd ability but he had never said anything negative about it either had he? Well, you have tryed to convince all of them to give up that nonsense and join the normal school system... But thats just normal! Magic isn't! he thought, Kaileys friend then began to speak She seems polite enough... he thought "Hello Zazuka, No need to thank me, after what I heard I couldn't say no." Juanita wouldn't let me... he added metally

Zazuka's sparakling black eyes eyes look not at Mr. Paramore but though him for a moment. "I'll try my best not to get in the way." She said in the same meek tone. While kids at Willow's Rain had been bad the grown up's had been worse. She had gotten over her fear of other at school because everyone was nice enough but it take a bit more for her to get over her fear of adults. Especially those without magic. She didn't know if her fear showed in her face and voice. She hoped not. Zazuka went back to Kailey as if to hide behind her.

Douglas had had enough of watching these two cower. "Well I guess I'll go see Luna, She just got back today as well." he said before exiting the room. He would share a more fit welcome home with Kailey later.

About half an hour later the door to the front of the house was thrown open, and through it came bursting an energetic seven year old girl. "KAILEY!" she shouted running over to her older sister sitting on the couch with a girl she had never seen before. She gave Kailey a hug as tight as she could manage and gave her a huge smile, One tooth missing. She then looked closer at the other girl. "Hi! My names Brianna, whats yours?"

Zazuka was perfictly cheery when Brianna came in her nerves on the shelf for the time being. "I'm Zazuka Bones a pleasure to meet you." She said holding out her hand to Brianna. Zazuka had been in the middle of a day dream but was glad to be shaken out of it. It had started to turn into a Lynsay Sands novel.

"Zazuka...That's a pretty name. Do you go to Hogwarts too?" She asked looking up at Zazuka

[GAH...I'm no good at RPing kids <_<]

[Also... =)) Having naughty dreams about Andrew are we? ;) ]

((Seven year olds tend to fly off the walls with energy.

Get stuffed Kailey! J/P))

Zazuka nodded. "Yeah I do, I'll be living here until school goes back in session." She said with a shy smile.

[lmao!]

"Wow...What's it like? Which house are you in? Are you in Ravenclaw? What year are you in? Are you in the same year as Kailey? What magic can you do? Can you change what you look like like Kailey can? Do you have any other cool powers? Can you show me some magic please?" Briana said shooting one question right after another in a rapid stream of curiosity

Zazuka laughed into her hand and shook her head. "In order, Hogwarts is a fun place if you know where to go or what to do. Sometimes things happen by accsident though. I am in Ravenclaw but no I'm not in the same year I'm a year under her. I can do a fair bit of magic, enough to impress but not enough to really be consitered something special. No I can't chainge like Kailey can but I have been gifted with incradebly sharp eyes so I can see what others tend to ingnore. No I can't show you any magic because it is against school rules to do magic outside of school until sixth or seventh year I think." She said trying to remember when they where allowed to use magic.

"Wow Ravenclaw, Wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure! Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,If you've a ready mind,Where those of wit and learning,Will always find their kind!" Brianna exclaimed one of the only things she had ever managed to memorize. "My whole family has been sorted into Ravenclaw, the greatest house of them all!" she exclaimed, she wanted to be in Ravenclaw just like her big sisters and her mother. Though her bubbly spirit was more suited for Hufflepuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back