The Paramore household.

Juanita Stidham

OOC First Name
Kelsey ^_^
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Juanita was sitting out on the porch waiting for her daughter to come home. She heard the familiar sounds of scratching wood as the dogs claws hit the wood running to her. She let them in the house and went to go check on dinner. She had made lasagna. The smell of garlic hit her nose as she went to check on it. She opened the oven door. "Just a little longer" She said before shutting the oven door again. The dogs started barking loudly,she knew that meant Kailey was home.

cabin.jpg

Kailey dragged her suitcase over the rocky road as she walked to her house from the bus stop. She heard the dogs barking. She saw her mom standing at the front door. Kailey quickened her pace and went and hugged her mother tightly. "I missed you." Kailey said as she released her mother.

"I missed you too." Juanita said to her daughter. It was as if a light bulb went off in her head and she ran back to the kitchen. Luckily her lasagna hadn't burnt. Little Briana ran into the kitchen and started wailing about a spider in her room. Juanita picked up her crying toddler and went to see what was wrong.

Kailey looked at the pan of lasagna and licked her lips. She saw Briana run into the room crying. Kailey noticed the little Bri had gotten quite big while she was away. Watching her mom scoop Bri into her arms she went off in search of her sisters. She knew her dad wouldnt be home until later.

Trista smelled the lasagna coming out of the oven and ran down the stairs at top speed. Boy was she hungry, in her mad dash to the food she bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry mom." Then she looked up. "Kailey!" she chirped. "How has Hogwarts? Well It must have been pretty good for you to stay there." Trista said

"Trista!" Kailey said, She had missed her twin. "I like hogwarts. I wish you had stayed...you would have loved it!" she replied, "Do you know where Luna is? I found a book I think she would like." Kailey said.

Luna, throughly annoyed at the interuption opened her bedroom door and stepped out of it, A thick book in her hand."Oh, Hey Kailey, I didn't know you were home." Luna said.

"Hey Luna. I've got A-" Kailey rooted through her bag. Giving up she turned up at luna again. "Well, I had a book for you." Kailey said "Sorry luna!" She said feeling a bit embarassed.

Douglas walked through the front door of the cabin. The smell of lasagna hit his nose. He saw Juanita coming down the stairs. He gave his wife a peck on the lips. He walked further into the house and saw that Kailey had come home. He hugged his daughter. "Finally decided to come back?" He said not really liking the school too well. He didn't like his daughter being half way across the world where only god knows what could happen to her.

"The lasagnas cooled off if anyone wants some." Juanita said jumping out of the way of the three girls stampedeing towards the kitchen. After dinner she started loading the dishes into the dishwasher.

"It's fine." She said to Kailey. After dinner was over she went back to her room to read some more.

Kailey walked up to her room after dinner was ready as well. She was tired.

At about midnight Douglas picked up the crate and hauled it up the stairs.He then went to sleep having to go to wrk the next day.

At about 12:30 AM Juanita went up the stairs as well. She had to work as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back