The other part of life

Alexia Rodriguez

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
This has been Administrator approved by the ID number of 7239615. Any happenings here are all know by the admin.
She was getting suspicious about her mother always going at Bleak Street and wans't to know what Jasmin is been up to this days. After her mother had apparated, Alexia quickly dress and took a hand full of flo(sp?) powder at the coffee table beside their fire place and went inside of the fire place. She then throw the powder at the floor of the fire place and spoke, loud and clear, "Leaky Cauldron." the minute Alexia said the destination, her place started to spin and disappeared making another scenario of place.

Once she got to her destination she went at the back door of the Leaky Cauldron and unlock the secret passage way to Obsidian Harbour. Seeing as the people of Obsidian are always busy, Alexia can get at Bleak Street easily and with out sweat. Walking at the darkest place of the said Street, she took her wand at her coat but got nothing. How stupid she was to forgot it back at home. Atleast the Street is lit by lamp post She thought relief was over flowing her as Alexia continue to find her mom.

((It sucks, she's going to die and my rp sucks <_< ))

A bittersweet wind blew down Bleak Street Cold yet with the tingle that winter winds seemed to have before winter has fully set in. Luxen appeared in front of the girl as he lifted her from the ground by the throat. "I hate children" Luxen smirked as he tightened his grip though not enough to kill the little whelp, "shouldn't you be in school?" Luxen said with a smile as he lowered her so that her face was across from his. Luxen's eyes began to turn dark black as his grip tightened once more, Luxen felt a desire flow through his body as he remembered something that had been there shortly before he had died. A dark lady who whispered things into his ear, she had dissapeared shortly after Luxen had returned to normal and killed Morganna Le'Creigh yet now it seemed as though she were back, whispering things once more.

Luxen shook such thoughts from his head as he threw the girl into a wall very hard. Luxen could hear the sharp snap as one of the girl's legs seemed to have his the wall at an odd angle and broke. Luxen began to walk forwards slowly as a smile began to spread across his face, "I want you to scream loud before I take your voice from you" Luxen said coldly as lowered himself "I'm going to kill you for coming here and then I'm going rip your body apart and place the pieces on all of these roofs" Luxen said indicating the buildings around the two. "Everyone will fear me, like you should've" Luxen said coldly as the lights around the two began to flicker and fade.

While walking looking at every corner someone had appeared in front of her and grab her from the throat. Alexia can feel her oxygen was getting complicated to get in but she tried to talked to the guy who was choking her "Let .. me .. go." coughing at every words she said. Alexia wasn't thinking that she's going to be dead as she can fight with him, she tried to take his hand off her, she needs air.

Alexia felt the man's hand tightening nevertheless she has some energy with her, an energy that will last in 2 minutes if this man will not get his hand off her. It was then that she was thrown at a wall, her back was seriously aching i got to get out from this place getting to stand up, Alexia can't move her left leg. She just heard a crack when she was thrown at the wall at it must be her leg.

Tears forming at her eyes, her breathing became faster. The man's words planted on her mind, at first she wouldn't be here and second, she was stupid to follow her mom. "Do whatever you wanted to do but I'm not afraid of you." Alexia dared him, just sitting there starring at him.

"You are so stupid" Luxen said with a smirk as he back slapped her very hard in the face, a bruise mark was already beginning to appear on her face. "You had such a pretty face too, your pieces will probably still look good in a coffin though" Luxen said with a cold laugh as he grabbed her leg, "should I rip this off now?" Luxen said as he began pulling on it making a loud crack noise as the piece of her body began to tear from the rest. Luxen let go the leg knowing that several ligaments had been torn. "If you apologize right now, I may kill you swiftly and it may be painless" Luxen said with a smirk "If not then I will make sure you die so painfully and disgracefully that your family will cry everyday for you" Luxen said as he grabbed the girl's face and dug his index finger into her cheek leaving a bloody 'L' mark.

Luxen lowered his hand and wrapped it around her throat, "Apologize and scream, beg for someone to save you and maybe they will" Luxen said coldly as his other hand was placed over the girl's cheek and he began to smear the red sanguine over her face very hard and forcefully. This girl was going to become a symbol for everyone that walked down Bleak Street, Luxen was sure of that. Whenever a child came down here he wanted them to think about Alexia Rodriguez and the monster that tortured and killed her. Luxen couldn't help but feel excited and invigorated at the ideas that were coming to his mind of just how much suffering he was going to put this little girl through and the fact that he was going to love all of it.

"Me ... stupid? maybe its you who kill people for fun, now that's stupid." Alexia said smirking, she brace herself as this evil guy slap her hard on the face. Alexia touched the surface of her face, it sting like hell. "I'm not going to die in this place." She said back, who in the world wanted to die in Bleak Street anyway.

Alexia moved backward a little but that was the end of it, the broken wall lay in her back. She gave a little scream as the guy pulled her broken leg, "poop!" that's all she can say as she heard her bones crack again. "Why would I apologize? ... I didn't do anything." she said as she caught her voice again, this should be ended.

Alexia cried softly as the pain still linger on, the guy was not contented as he took Alexia's face and wrote something on it. She scream, blood trickled on her face. He then took her throat and said to apologize and beg for someone to save her, "I won't do it. Your already a ghost and you can't kill anybody." Alexia shouted full of bravery on it.

Tears with blood trickled on her face going down, "Your just a ghost." She repeated many times and closing her eyes. "You will go away."

"No I won't" Luxen said with malice as he squeezed tighter on the girl's throat so that his nails began to dig in beneath the surface "You ignorant, pathetic excuse for a witch" Luxen said becoming more angry "A ghost can't touch you and yet I'm killing you" Luxen said as he picked the girl up into the air with ease. "A ghost wouldn't be able to torture you like I'm about too" Luxen said as he grabbed her foot and twisted it, breaking it with a snap. "You are a worthless rag doll that will feel pain until you die" Luxen said as he dropped her so that she would land on her feet, except for the fact that her leg and her other foot were now broken so she was forced to fall painfully onto the ground. "You will do as I say, little girl" Luxen said as he kicked her hard in the stomach. "You will beg for someone to save you and scream otherwise I will never end your suffering and pain" Luxen said as he kicked her again this time in the face, not hard enough to make her pass out but enough to break her nose and give her a fat lip along with two black eyes. "Do it or I'll keep hurting you" Luxen said with a laugh as he stared at the body of the broken girl.

Luxen bent down and lifted her head so that she could see the smile on her face "I'm going to kill you and then I'll go to your funeral and kill the rest of your family" Luxen said with a definite glee in his voice "I am evil incarnate, the lord of dreams that terrify" Luxen said as he laughed in the girl's face. He was more happy then he'd been in the past year there was some strength he felt as his eyes blackened once more showing the girl's face in them as they reflected her pathetic image. "Your entire family is going to die because of you, isn't that funny?" Luxen asked as he stopped laughing "You are responsible for ending everything you spoiled brat" Luxen said as his voice turned angry and he began to squeeze the life slowly from her neck.

Her time is getting nearer and nearer every time this man spoke but he has a point, his not an ordinary ghost. He then picked her up her feet about the ground and not touching it, the next thing Alexia knew that a great pain enter her foot and cracking of bones where echoing at the dark place. She scream loudly this time, he had release her but landed at the ground with her broken legs.

Alexia tried to crawl but the man kicked her at the stomach and it gave her to spit blood. "I won't beg for anything. He kicked her again at the face making her nose bleed. "I won't. Alexia said repeatedly, she will not do anything this man want's her to do. Someone will save her, she knew it.

She then heard that he will go to her funeral and kill her family, "Like you will stand to them." She dared and smiled faintly. "Laugh all you want ... you won't kill them." but deep inside she is worried for them, Lexi is still at Hogwarts and he can't harm her, Angelbert is back at home with mom and dad that would protect from him.

"I'm going to Hogwarts to kill Lexi" Luxen said as he picked the girl up again and looked her in the eye "Then I'm going to kill Angelbert and your parents, as for you" Luxen said as he grabbed her face and twisted it very hard and very quick so that there was a loud snap as he neck broke. The girl was dead in an instant her last moments were knowing that Luxen knew where her family was and would be going after them. "Now what to do with the body" Luxen said as he put his hand on the chin, he had to make sure this beat up doll was put on proper display but how. This was Bleak Street after all and he was the Lord of Nightmares so just leaving the body to be found would not be enough, no everyone everywhere would need to see what he did and fear the monster that he was. Luxen began dragging the girl by the leg as a dark veil surrounded him keep him and the girl from the sight of others. He walked to the Dark Serpent and smiled knowing just what he wanted to do, his stepdaughter needed a reminding after all and he was going to give her something she would never forget Luxen thought with a smirk as he hung the girl from the roof of the Dark Serpent and had her start dangling like a pendulum.

The 'L' cut on her cheek was more then visible as Post Morten began to settle in. Luxen wanted to do more though as he looked at the dead girl and thought about it, he had to be imaginative so that when people thought of her they thought only of fear and disgust. Luxen began to pace since he had plenty of time and nobody would be able to see the girl or him while he did his work and that when it came to him. Luxen pointed his finger's at the walls of the Dark Serpent and began to write as red writing appeared but not just any writing, it was written in blood, Alexia's blood to be precise. Luxen wrote several sentences and then vanished leaving the people of Bleak Street to enjoy the present he had left for them.

SAVE ME!
PLEASE SAVE ME!
HE'S GOING TO GET ME!
HE'S GOING TO GET YOU!

The words were written all around the poor girl who hung from the shop.​

Alexia breath in and out as he picked her up, "How did you know ..." She said rather than asked, she know that would be possible for him to know the history of his victim. "No." Alexia shouted as he twisted her head that got her last breath to cut off. Her life ended int his very dark place that no one ever saw her being tortured and killed.

She died in a the very hand of an evil man, Alexia's time had come to an end and will continue it to the next life. She will never see her family again.

((Good job ... this thread is done :woot: ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back