Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Jarica was so woried about this misterius night and partner. Jarica waited her partner @Ajaccio Skey and she felt a little nervous about tonight and she was mad about her boyfriend and she was thinking about brake up and forgot him. Jarica walked the food table and looked her friend and she didn't know lot about him and who house he was and why she was think that she find new friend? She was weird but tonight she don't smell like old books but a little nice fruit purfume.

Last edited:
Ajaccio had reached out to who he’d been paired with for the yuleball to explain that he would be mostly working but he could spare the time for her. He hoped that Jarcia, her name was, wouldn’t mind this, but if she did he couldn’t change anything. He had work to do and couldn’t let the accio team down. So he had dressed in a suit or an almost matching suit, it was formal clothes that he’d liked and he thought it matched. He spotted Jarcia and walked over to her, ”Jarica! Hi, I’m Ajaccio,” he extended a hand out to her and smiled at her. If he’d had guts he would’ve asked Wangui out to this dance but alas he hadn’t, and he was sure she’d have turned him down. But it was going to be fun with jarica. ”I’m your date for the evening, what do you want to do first?”

"Nice to meet you." Jarica gave him hand and shake it. Jaricas hand was a little to strong shake but she try not to strong. Gryffindor girl promised her self not to much think about it and make some fun tonight. "I not sure, what you wanna do?" She asked het date. "You are from Ravenclaw house? I'm from gryffindor, 5 year". Jarica smiled and she wanted know how old he is.

Ajaccio smiled at her, "Nice to meet you too!" He said to her as he took her hand and shook it. he nodded a little. "I am, fourth year," Ajaccio nodded, "I have to do some work for accio but we can mostly just do whatever." he had mentioned when he'd reached out to her that he would have to do bits and pieces of work for accio during the yuleball, but they could still have fun. "Do you want to dance?" he asked her and he held out his hand to her so that they could go dance.

Gryffindor girl smiled the younger boy and it was nice talk with him. She not seemed to weird him and it was good fealing right? "Take photos? Something like that?"Jarica hear a little thing about Accio but she never wanted join her and she choose better be Heta Omega. "I would love to go dance with you" She take deep breath and she finaly don't voried to much about this night.

Ajaccio nodded with a little smile, "Yeah, I'll be editor next year," he was very excited about being able to do that, it was going to be difficult work but he was looking forward to it. He gave a happy smile as she agreed to dance, and so he extended her hand to her so that that they would be to dance. He was sure that it would be fun. "So, what sort of things do you like to with your time Jarcia?" he asked as he began to dance with her.

Jarica didn't wanted told him about the fre time what she was doing and mayby he will tell her that she is weird person and don't talk her. Sontimes the books was better than people and they can't hart you. "Well, i spend lot of time read books and i like somtimes be alone and i'm book worm. You probably think, i'm weird" Jarica take deep breath.

Ajaccio looked at her as she said what she was into and then said that he'd find her weird, he couldn't help but chuckle lightly, "Merlin no, Jarcia!" he said, "I'm a ravenclaw, I'm surrounded by bookworms. What do you like to read?" he wondered if perhaps lots of people had in the past said that she was weird for being a bookworm but he didn't think that at all. He was around a lot of ravenclaws a lot of whom were bookworms and while he wasn't he thought it was cool and if he was able to concentrate more he was sure he'd have been a bookworm too, just circumstances didn't allow it.

"I'm glad to hear that and thanky Ajaccio" He seemed nice and Jarica forgot the moment to think about her boyfriend. "You are lucky be part of Ravenclaw and i always think that hat made mistake. I like read Shakespeare and you?" That was her favorit books and don't forget about white wale stories. She liked be part of her self and books and she don't agree with Jasper.

Ajaccio smiled easily before holding out his hand to her so that they could actually start dancing. "Shakespeare? Wow cool?! Whats your favourite Shakespeare?" he replied, he didn't think that the hat tended to make mistakes. He wasn't the biggest reader but he always thought ravenclaw was right for him regardless. "I'm not that studious but in ravenclaw, I think the hat is always right even if you can't see it and really, we're more than our house," he told her with a smile.

"I think when i started read this books of him it was The Complete Works of Shakespeare. I realy apriciate that you don't tell books are bored. You need meet Jasper and he always look with weird face when again i read a book" Jarica giggled and she know lot of fun of Jasper and how he try but also he was nice person and he not always let her alone sit. "You realy think? I not sure if i like my house". She better be choose a Ravenclaw house not Gryffindor house.

Ajaccio smiled at her, "I always enjoyed Hamlet and King Lear, I saw the latter as a play one time when I was in England," he told her, he hadn't read much of it admittedly, but he'd read a couple over the years and seen a few plays back in the day. The boy didn't know who Jasper was but he thought it was a bit unkind for someone to laugh. Perhaps it was all in good humour rather than negative humour. He was a little taken that she didn't think she liked her house. "What don't you like about it?"

''I read that to book when i was home Seychelles icland but now i live Bringstone vilage.'' That storie was nice and she hamlet and king lear. She almost spend her time the room our the library. ''Well, i have friends Gryffindor house but still somtimes i fell lonely here.'' She take deep breath.

" 'As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods. They kill us for their sport' " he quoted with a little laugh, he had very much enjoyed King Lear, he was so glad that he had seen it. "Wow brightstone that's super cool! Must be neat to be so close to all the stuff in the magical world here," Ajax said with a warm tone. He nodded as she explained that she was lonely, "It's okay to feel alone sometimes, but if you feel lonely why don't you just talk to people?" he asked.

"I remember this and like the one to. As may he says "The prince of darkness is a gentleman!"Jarica smiled Ajaccio and it was a good talk with him and remember some of stories and aforism. "Yes, vilage are magical and amaizing place to live but how about you? Where you live?" She wanted know a little more about him and this evening soon will be end and she wanted remember him as a friend. "Thanky for understanding me! Well, somtimes they are bissy but that okey" She don't jungde the people and she never wanted.

Ajaccio gave a wide smile as she quoted the play back to him. He knew that the magical world had a lot of good things but he missed seeing plays and being able to enjoy spending time watching a piece of work like Shakespeare come to life. He didn’t mind reading it but there was something to seeing it. He nodded in response to her talking about her home and then she asked where he lived. ”Officially New Zealand, but I travel a lot so I don’t really live here apart from school time,” he said to her, it was a little difficult to explain at times. He’d go into more detail with her if she wanted but he thought it best to start off by being quite broad about it. ”People can get busy yeah, you gotta respect that. There’s nothing wrong with doing things alone. I skateboard alone a lot,” With how busy he was he didn’t have nearly as much time to as he used to, but he still enjoy it thoroughly.

"That must be cool travel a lot and know amaizing places to world. What that job name? I just curios." She just wanted know and mayby later she will be doing her self and spend the time traveling. She was realy good learning and realy fast know hisyory. "I know and i respect the people and i not that tyron" She gigled. "Skateboard? Is that not to dangerous? I just remember i was try and i broke a leg" She remembet that moment in her life.

Ajaccio gave a little smile, "It's been pretty neat. I think his official title is travel journalist or something, he works for a muggle travel and lifestyle magazine," he said with a thoughtful tone, he knew what his dad did but it was odd to explain. "Skateboarding can be dangerous but it's also super chill. Like I've broken bones and stuff from it, but it's fine, you just get it healed up and then go on your way again," Ajax told her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back