Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
The Night of Valentine's Dance '55

With all the commotion of frilly dresses and stuffy tuxedos for the past three years, Hayzel and @Finn Lockley decided to not join the festivities and instead, make use of the time to stay out late and wander about the castle. They had started at the grounds, walking at the lawn, by the lake before venturing inside. That way, they would be in close vicinity to their houses. They were now making their way to the north tower, talking about anything they could think of.

The whole Valentine thing made Finn rather nauseous. He didn't mind the Yule Ball, but the Valentine one made him gag. Of course Hazel had asked him, but he had refused. He wanted to hang somewhere, but not there. Everywhere was better than at the lovey dovey valentines ball. Hazel and him had been talking all evening and he must say he was actually enjoying himself. Finn smiled ''I wonder who the new prefects are going to be.'' Finn said, ''Not that I want to become one, but more so that I know who my next prank targets are'' He said with a broad smile.''Do you have any clue?'' He asked the brown haired witch. He had some names in his mind, but he wasn't sure to what the Professors were going to look for.

The pair had started up the stairs and just when Hayzel thought they would run out of things to talk about, Finn asked about prefects. "It would be a sight to find out that you become a prefect instead.", she giggled at the thought. "If that happens, I would really ask Flynn for help to prank you.", she teased as playfully nudged the Puff on his side. At his question, she shook her head. "Nope. Though I figured Estella Fuentes might have a good shot. Ivy Ashworth too.", she mused. Those two came to her mind the moment he asked. "But you? Prefect Twinkle Toes!", she laughed out loud, her cheeks colored from the amusement.

''Go ahead, no chance I will get prefect'' Finn laughed, the whole ideas was ridiculous. He barely went to classes and he was sure his Head of House only knew his name in a negative way. He was also not very supportive of Hufflepuff so that was a thing too. ''Yeah, those two sound like good picks, there is also Ana and Rosemarie in Huff, especially Rosemarie is crazy.'' Finn said ''I think Delilah or Ronald are good picks too'' Respectively in Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Good picks meant Finn thought they were way too invested in class and were trying to be on top of everything. ''Nah, there is literally a zero chance ill become prefect, Hufflepuff is full of nutjobs that try to hard'' He smiled ''Maybe Prefect Egghead becomes a thing'' Although he didn't want Hazel to become one, it did have some benefits in the long run though.

Hayzel laughed along with Finn. They both knew that it was a long shot that the Puff would become a prefect. "You're right about them too. Can't think of any Slytherins though. I have my brother but meh.", she wrinkled her nose. There was James Woodlock but she barely knew him that much to even consider. She shook her head, chuckling at the shared joke they were having until he suggested her being a prefect along with the moniker he created for her. "Me?", her eyes wide open as she turned to face him. "Good thing you're not including the Lil in that title.", she teased, "but no, we both know I am not that active in classes and clubs.", she added, still looking at Finn that she missed a step on the stairs that she stumbled forward, her hand flailing for something to grab onto, she ended up grabbing to Finn's arm. She let out a small shriek at what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back