Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
images

That's Sara. (Note the pretty eyes, and flawless eyebrows ;) )
So, I'm kind of realising now that I should probably be lining up a final of some sort for this lady. I always figured she would end up with someone she was friends with first, because she has a tendency to be oblivious to what is directly in front of her. Sara is a workaholic, and that would probably be a barrier to a relationship. Also, the fact that she constantly risks her life as an auror might be a bit of a problem for any potential suitor. She is straight, so it would have to be a guy. Sara is quite a confident person, in most regards, but when it comes to men she can become easily confused. She's not the best at expressing her emotions, and her actions tend to speak much louder than her words. She does have a bit of a temper, but is also fiercely loyal. Sara is a big believer in marriage, and so, if a love interest weren't interested in marriage, it would definetly cause arguments. She is the first character I ever made, and so she's sort of my baby. :wub: For a while I was contemplating having her live alone with her dog, and hate the world forever, but I couldn't do it to a character whose entire plan in life is geared towards marriage and kids. Her future paramore's personality could be a range of things if I'm honest. I could see her with someone stable and kind, who will take care of her and be reliable, but similarly I could see her with someone wild and passionate who drives her to the point of distraction. So, I'm pretty open regarding ideas for plots.

Anyone who thinks they might have someone to suit her, or even just have a plot in general in mind, please PM me.
:woot:

Okay, this is done now. Thank you! :woot:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back