Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Finding out that the next person he needed was in the prefect common room, wasn't a very good thing, he couldn't get into that room. Which was frustrating. He didn't want to wait around until she left, but he didn't know if he was allowed to knock on that door. Eventually after standing awkwardly in front of the door for a few minutes, he decided to just knock. He did as loudly as he could to get the attention of someone inside, he didn't know if they would be able to hear any of it. But, if not he would just continue to stand awkwardly outside.

Amber didn't spend too much time in the Prefect's common room, but sometimes it was nice to spend time there with a few of the other prefects. The girl was just checking the patrol schedule to make sure she remembered it correctly. With three people, it was very important they communicated well about where they met up and where they would patrol. She had just finished checking when she heard a loud knock on the door. Surprised, she headed over and opened it, noticing a young boy waiting on the other side. "Hello, can I help you?" She asked in a friendly tone, wondering if he was looking for someone.

Vader was made more nervous when someone opened the door. He felt his cheeks redden slightly and he looked down at the bucket, pretending to just be reading the name over. Maybe coming to this door was a mistake and he should've just waited, done the rose last, "I'm sorry, I'm looking for someone, I didn't know if I'd be allowed to come here, but they'd said she'd be here," Vader was explaining to the older girl, glancing up every so often, but mostly keeping his gaze down, now touching the edges of the camera. "I'm looking for Amber Wilson,"

Amber noticed the boy's cheeks turn red and resisted the urge to 'aww' at him. She wasn't going to humiliate him like that, but she did think he was quite adorable. "Don't be sorry, you did the right thing by knocking and asking." She told him encouragingly. "Delivering roses is a lot of work, so it's good of you to take action like that." She smiled at him. Her eyes widened slightly when he mentioned who he was looking for, and her smile widened. "Oh! You're in luck. That's me." She said happily.

Vader was still a little nervous about where he was stood and how he had decided to interrupt this room of older students, but the girl seemed friendly and kind enough that he was smiling slightly. He was able to relax a little. He kept his gaze a little away from her, but it appeared he'd gotten really lucky, she was exactly who he was looking for, "Oh!" he looked up a little excitedly, a smile beginning to form, this was way easily for him. There would be no further awkward interactions. He put down the bucket and knelt down to find the red rose and the note attached. he stood back up and held them out to the girl, "Here," Vader was already itching to take a picture of the rose and this older girl. So despite his already still nervous demeanour, "Can I take a picture of you with your rose?" he found himself asking, saying it all in one long breath.
Dear Amber

Happy Valentines Day! You will always be perfect to me. I love you so much, with all my heart.

Love forever, Ainsley.

Amber was glad she had been able to help the boy so easily, and her eyes widened slightly when he pulled the red rose out of the bucket. An excited grin spread over her face as she took it. "It's from my girlfriend." She told him before she had even unfolded the note. She looked at it and beamed at the sweet message Ainsley had left her, clutching the rose to her chest. Only then did the boy's question register, and she blinked at him in surprise. This was the second time in a few weeks that she had been asked to pose for a photo, but it was a really sweet idea so she nodded. Amber was glad it was this rose that would be remembered in the form of a photograph. "Oh, sure!"

Vader smiled when she said who it was from, and seemed to just be very happy with the rose. He could see why people would want these roses, why it was such a huge thing at school. he couldn't imagine anyone from his last school ever doing anything this nice at all. He was also pleased that she didn't mind him taking a picture with her rose, "Thanks," he held up his camera and adjusted the settings to suit what he was taking, "These magical cameras take moving pictures so just let me know when you're ready," he held up the camera and waited for the prefect to say she was ready to go.

Amber smiled at the younger boy, sniffing her rose as she waited for him to get ready to take the picture. It really was a nice gesture of him, and Amber would like to remember this rose for a very long time. It would be the second-to-last one Ainsley could send her like this through the school event, and that thought was kind of sad. She smiled when he told her the cameras took moving pictures, though she knew that. "Alright, I'm ready." She told him encouragingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back