🌹 Rose Giving The one for friendship

Sofi Ayre

All I can do is be me, whoever that is.

Sofi hated shouting out names in front of a table of people, especially when her sister was sitting among them. She deliberately avoided Morrie, moving to the far end of the Slytherin table where she wasn't sat. "Uh, Hay—Hazel. Is a Hazel Ashworth here?" she stuttered, hoping Hazel was present so she could quickly make her delivery.

@Hazel Ashworth

Hazel was taking a quick break from her own deliveries to eat some lunch, taking her time. She saw no reason to rush around, she had the whole day. She looked up when she heard a timid voice say her name, she smiled. "That's me!"

Sofi felt quick relief, glad to tick another name off her list and finding this Slytherin to be friendlier than she had anticipated. "Great!" she perked up, her confidence growing now that she knew who she was talking to. "Here's your friendship rose," she said, offering the yellow rose with the attached note.

Happy Valentine's! Can't wait to see if you've crafted any cute accessories for the dance!
- Summer

Hazel smiled as she took the rose from the Hufflepuff, smelling it before opening the note. It was a nice one from Summer, and Hazel grinned. She'd have to thank her later. "Thanks!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back