Not open for further replies.

Noble Bishop

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
"11 Alder wood with Dragon heart string core
009MaximillianSilbermanRichardPierPe%25255B2%25255D.jpg

Noble Arthur Bishop

In the past I have had varying degrees of success on the HNZ and I have played my fair share of characters since I had join the site so many years ago. However In my most recent return I found that my heart and soul have not been in any of my characters in the past nor did those characters have clear or defined sense of self which caused me to struggle along the way as a writer and faithful roleplayer. With that said I created two character since I have been back the most common one is the ever so awesome James killian who with the help of Samuel Philips has grown into a character who I can be greatly proud of and one that I have no issues with figuring out what I want to do with him or where I want to go with him.

The other character that I have created is Noble bishop and the one that prompted this topic. Noble was a concept and idea that has been nagging me to bring to life on this board since I created Jamie since I wanted to create a pair of individuals that when they meet was something almost addicting to watch and hear about which is my goal. However while Jamie is growing into who he is going to be Noble has no one to help him along his story into who he wants to be and so I am looking for characters who are interested in meeting him. I am looking for a little of everything from friends to love to even future teammates all of whom no matter their role will be fundamental in his growth and development.

I will link his development into this thread here soon but if you get to this before I get the chance to do so then I want to give you a brief background into who he is and what he is about:

-He is American born and raised in the midwest, Exactly were I am still working on but it is clear that he is a suburban boy all the way.
-His parents are upper middle class which means they live comfortably and money is never a really burden though that does not mean it is running out of the ears. His mom is a stay home mom, who was raised a witch but does not practice magic do to personal beliefs. His dad was born the son of a pureblood family however he was also born a squib which has caused issues to sprout up but nothing to any extreme of abandonment or shame.
-Noble is a quidditch player and has plans to go professional as soon as he graduate which will be at the end of the current school term, from an american school of magic.
-Noble is Bisexual though this does not define him it does effect who he will date which at the moment would be a member of either sex but he will not rush into a relationship as he strongly feels that some form of friendship should blossom before anything heavy happens.
-He is currently in New Zealand visiting the area with possible hopes of settling down in the beautiful country

So that is the basics the rest will be in his Development and once I get a few good threads under my belt a Bio will be the next thing on my list. So with that said who is interested in meeting Noble?

Hey Brandon

This is Zehava, who had her baby taken away from her when she was born, however she was reunited with her not too long ago. She was in a relationship, but it ended when she went missing (long, interesting story I made up on the spot lol). Anyway, it's made her quite a cautious but also, once you get to know her, understanding person.
It's been a while since she broke up with her fiance and so while she isn't really overly keen to get into a relationship, she would like to settle down into a good friendship with someone or possibly something more. She has a daredevilish personality, and if she's drunk, she turns into a complete flirt.
Of course Noble would have to get past the fact she has a young child, if they were to become closer than friends (or even friends at all, it's up to you!)

I have Ai that could work for this though she's not the most pleasant person to know. She lived a sheltered life when she was younger and suffered from her illnesses while she was in school but after joining a travailing orchestra called surprisingly enough "The Order of Merlin" She found a man in India whom cured her. She doesn't like the sun still and can be a bit stand offish but she's not soul crushingly depressed any more. We can see where rps take them if your interested.

Hi there Brandon,

I have Gabby Carmichael here for something if you want her. Now the great thing about Gabrielle is that she is very versatile, and by that I mean, I can put her almost anywhere, and come out with a good result. For example, she was a bit of a nerd in school, but she has pretty much out grown that personality now. However, even though i adopted her when she was in her third year, I didn't know much about her, so she was mostly, what I like to call a "floater", that is until I found her a purpose in life. She really wants to be a volunteer and travel the world, she is soon to be in the process of attending a muggle university in the hopes of becoming a Doctor, because even though she loves magic, her parents hate muggles and are very prejudiced against them, and she sees it as her way of saying sorry. So I don't know if she would be of any use to Noble or whatever, but I really need something to help guide her. Just let me know.

^_^ Teigs.

friends, friends, friends. how's that? :wub:

Noble && Zehava
Noble would have no problem being a friend and would so act as a positive role model for any kid he meets really, however he would never settle down with Zehava as she has too much baggage and for him that would be too much of a burden at his current age. If you are still interested I am up for a roleplay if you want to just see what he is about and if you grow to enjoy him then we can work something out and go from there. If you want to start a thread that would be awesome as I am sure that I will need to start a few here myself lol.

Noble && Ai
Noble would spend a greet deal of time trying to cheer Ai up and setting her on the right track for now which could be interesting but he would try and get you to go outside lol and get some sunlight! She seems okay as long as she can learn to cheer up and have a good time since that is sorta the vibe I want to instill in Noble... he is a guy who people can and want to have fun with you know? If you are still interested the same thing goes we can do a thread were they meet and if you like him then we can talk something out and go from there? Let me know how you feel and then we can figure out a thread situation.

Noble &&Gabrielle
Hello Tiegs I beleive we have rped together before that is if you are the same person who plays as Cameron Freedman... I play(ed) Eric Evans. Noble is close to the muggle world as his first girlfriend was a muggle not to mention his folks hardly use magic so that works for him perfectly really. I am open to making a few more friends for him right now as I really want to build a foundation before I commit him to a relationship. When he does find the one it will be just that the one as he is not a cheater or anything like that so without a base to stand on thenwhat is there? If you are interested still let me know okay!

Noble &&Quil
A DUDE! thank goodness I thought that the only ones who wanted to be his friend were ladies which is not a bad thing I just am excited that he has the chance of making a male friend. I know a little background on the Makwa lol since I did attempt to play one at one point in time so we can def start a thread together. That is if you are interested twin?

I think I have plenty of female friends (the more the merrier ), But if anyone has a guy Noble is not going to hit on them unless they want to be hit on and in truth no one will know he is Bi as he does not like to talk about his love life much! So please if you have a teen guy who wants to chill let me know please! :woot:

Well...

I have Speed, who is a male, so there you go :p

Speed is a talkative, feminine, clumsy guy who likes having a good laugh, shopping and nail polish (BTW I don't think he's gay). He is home school which means they could meet basically anywhere and Speed needs more friends, a little bit lonely at the moment. I just think it would be fun to Rp them and see what happens, I think they would be pretty good friends, or would fight, either way, I think it would be fun.

If you're interested, let me know. ^_^

~Tenile (btw, I love his name xD )

Noble Bishop said:
Noble &&Gabrielle
Hello Tiegs I beleive we have rped together before that is if you are the same person who plays as Cameron Freedman... I play(ed) Eric Evans. Noble is close to the muggle world as his first girlfriend was a muggle not to mention his folks hardly use magic so that works for him perfectly really. I am open to making a few more friends for him right now as I really want to build a foundation before I commit him to a relationship. When he does find the one it will be just that the one as he is not a cheater or anything like that so without a base to stand on thenwhat is there? If you are interested still let me know okay!
What me play that (bisexual) Bartender Cameron Freedman?? RIDICULOUS!! :r Lool, he's Gay now :D

Anywho, I love this idea, Im not really looking for any love interests for her right now anyway, though if you do decide I'll so be in on it ^_^ But I like that they could be friends, as I said, she doesn't have many because she was such a shy nerd, but anyway, I think they could do well as friends, and it would be nice to rp with you again, it was fun last time :shifty:

Noble &&Quil
A DUDE! thank goodness I thought that the only ones who wanted to be his friend were ladies which is not a bad thing I just am excited that he has the chance of making a male friend. I know a little background on the Makwa lol since I did attempt to play one at one point in time so we can def start a thread together. That is if you are interested twin?

Quil Makwa- Well since I failed you in the past, I thought maybe friendship. I'm not looking for much with Quil ;D I have others rp relationship going on and I've been meaning to slow down on rps ( x'D) Otherwise we could make a brief history here already and work something creative?! :3 I see an rp involving muggels cops and some jail time <...<

That works. Ai is kind to those that she thinks are worthy of it because she's been hurt by her grandmother and her first boyfriend. If he can gain Ai's trust he will get to see a side of her that not a lot of people do.

Noble && Speed
Too bad he is straight Noble would have gobbled you up :correct: ! Anyways if speed is more girly than manly Noble will treat him more like a girl than a guy but with his energy level he could enjoy going out on a hike or something from time to time to simple be out and about I am sure Speed would keep him on his toes. How does that sound to you ?

Noble &&Gabrielle
Wonderful! So would you like me to start or would you like to start?

Noble &&Ai
Excellent, would you like to start or would you like me to?

Noble &&Quil
I am blessed to have you even offer to role play with me but do not feel obligated my friend I ad to leave the site several times to overworking myself and trying to juggle to much at once. If you are up to it then we can work out something between the two of us maybe throw up a thread in the fan fiction section that involves an interesting past event between the two? Just let me know How you feel and if you are still up to it then we can start the fun planning process.

Noble Bishop said:
Noble && Speed
Too bad he is straight Noble would have gobbled you up :correct: ! Anyways if speed is more girly than manly Noble will treat him more like a girl than a guy but with his energy level he could enjoy going out on a hike or something from time to time to simple be out and about I am sure Speed would keep him on his toes. How does that sound to you ?
Aww poor Noble,

Anyway, I thinks that's great, so would you like me to start since it appears that you are going to have a lovely long list of starts? :D
And where would Noble most likely be, if I'm starting?

~Tenile.

Noble Bishop said:
Noble &&Gabrielle
Wonderful! So would you like me to start or would you like to start?
It's okay, I can start ^_^
Just tell me where Noble will be lurking and I'll get right on it.

Could you start something Brandon? Thanks :D

Noble is in new zealand visiting however he lives for the time being is the united states.
Noble && Ai
For Ai

Why to plug your open thread :p

No one has responded to it so far so why not as I do not like to let a good thread opener go to waste as they can be a pain to keep the ideas flowing lol. I hope you do not mind!?

So I should start it in NZ or US?

Already posted :D

Brandon!

I have Kida for you
She has baggage (Daughter named Scarlet) but she works in the Quidditch League Headquarters and is a beater for the Holyhead Harpies

Let me know :3

Noble Bishop said:
Noble &&Quil
I am blessed to have you even offer to role play with me but do not feel obligated my friend I ad to leave the site several times to overworking myself and trying to juggle to much at once. If you are up to it then we can work out something between the two of us maybe throw up a thread in the fan fiction section that involves an interesting past event between the two? Just let me know How you feel and if you are still up to it then we can start the fun planning process.
Nonsense! I would love to Rp in the OOC section. Since he was home schooled he could have easily gotten into anything. Just pm me under Madlyn or Dymetris and we could plot. :]

Okay Kida pardon me please for using Jamie to respond here instead of Nobles account:

Noble &&Kida

Noble is always open to starting as friends and from there we can see how things go if you do not mind. He will be going pro in quidditch after he graduates. So they will have that in common and kids do not bother him much as he was/is a single child so he always wanted a younger sibiling growing up!

Noble &&Quil
No problem I will send you something soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back