Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Knotted 13" Rigid Redwood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
The boy was exceedingly excited about this yuleball, he had had a good semester, he had played quidditch and he was so excited about what this event would bring. He wore a formal suit, by doing this he knew this event was legit. He had made most of the semester, he missed Min, having not seen her much during the semester, but as much as he missed her, Norton was happy to just have fun. He always had fun at these events so Norton was so EXCITED about what this would bring. The hufflepuff walked out of the dorm and then walked into the yuleball. It was a beautiful event, he couldn’t get over how amazing it was. The boy ran a hand through his hair. The boy bounced about the room, he picked up a drink and some snacks as he moved about. It was such a fun event, he liked seeing people having fun, he liked it a lot. The boy smiled and waved at random people, but eventually he came to a stop.

Norton really did miss Min, he had hoped to see her about the room, but it wasn’t happening, he couldn’t see her at all. So, perhaps he could find April, April was as much fun, and she was so excitable, he loved her excitement, he fed off it. The boy glanced about the room, she was about it somewhere, but maybe he could make more friends. Norton loved making friends. This was the event where he could just let loose and make some friends. Norton couldn’t help the smile that appeared on his face, wide and bright. God, he loved this school, he loved magic, he loved everything about it. Norton sipped his drink, he wondered what his sister was doing at this event, he hadn't seen her in a while. They didn't talk much anymore apart from when they went home, but he still thought about her a lot and hoped she was doing well.

April wasn't really one to dress up in fancy dresses to slowly dance with someone, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy a party her own was. She wasn't dressed as nicely as most people, but it was something that felt comfortable and that she could run around in easily. She was grinning widely as she moved around the room, enjoying the beautiful atmosphere the headmistress had created, eager to get started on the food. First, however, she wanted to find a friend. After looking around for a bit, she found the one she had been hoping to see. "Norton!" She shouted, bounding over eagerly. "Hi!" She hugged him, always happy to see him. "Are you enjoying the party? I think the great hall is even more beautiful than it was last year, don't you think so?" She let go of him and grinned widely. "Are you waiting for someone?"

The boy looked up as he heard his name be called, he spotted April as she bounded over to him and he waved excitedly at her, "Hey April!" he greeted, returning the hug to her. He had thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her over the last year, especially given that they were now on the team together, and boy did he enjoy that. He had watched April grow as a player and even though they'd both been on the bench in the last game, that had been as enjoyable. He pulled away and nodded, "It's amazing, I can't believe this is where we eat breakfast everyday! It's just so different, I love it!" the boy said eagerly, before shaking his head, "I would've probably asked Min if she wanted to go, but I haven't seen her much, but I'm happy you're here!" Norton told her with a nod of his head, since he was glad she was there, that he could spend time with her at this event, "Are you waiting on anyone?" he added almost as a last thought. He didn't know if she was meeting anyone, of course she'd come over to him but that was no real indication of whether she was just waiting to meet someone, or if she wasn't. In either case, he would be happy to spend whatever time he could at it.

April was glad to have run into one of the people she liked best, and had been looking for. She grinned at him. "I love it too! The headmistress sure knows how to decorate. Unless you think someone else may be in charge of that?" She glanced at some of the professors. "Does Professor Pendleton strike you as the creative type?" She could see him painting, or something, humming his silly songs. The image was kind of adorable, and she giggled to herself. "I haven't seen Minerva much lately either." She said with a shrug. "But I'm happy you're here too! I was sort of looking for you, to be honest." She grinned at him. "Not really waiting for anyone else, just looking for friendly faces." She poked his cheek lightly. "Yours looks very friendly. Norty." She grinned, trying out the nickname. "Wanna dance?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back