Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Wilkonson

OOC First Name
Alexis.
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Hey guys,

I'm sure some of you might have noticed (or not, whatever) that i haven't been too active lately. That is because life has been really crazy for me lately. This is kind of a warning post that I probably won't be too active within the next two weeks, which kind of sucks for the plots going on. The thing is, I just got a second job, I'm working on getting a third and I'll be baby sitting a lot and going to parties during that time too because school is out for me as of tomorrow (Oh and I should be studying like crazy).

If you want/need to reach me I'll still be quite active on twitter because that is just how damn cool I am. So just tweet me @ALEXISINWONDER and I'll respond ASAP. Or you could PM me on whatever account and hope I log in on that character. Whatever. :lol:

Sorry for everyone who this affects... I just do need a bit of a life IRL before all my friends go off to uni and I'm more alone than I already feel. So now I'm going to study for my exam tomorrow.

Bye bye!

Don't work yourself too hard hon!
I hope everything goes well for you and that you are able to have time for fun as well :)

~Cyndi

Three jobs?! :o That's incredible!
Good luck on your exam tomorrow and I hope you have a fun time partying and such!

- Jessye

So I haven't heard back from my third job opportunity yet, unfortunately so I'm assuming I wasn't hired and things have kind of eased out for me. I'm still kind of away and will only post to vitally important roleplays and I'm keeping out of spam but for all intents and purposes - I'm online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back