OOC First Name
Charlie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 17 Inch Flexible Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Jupiter yawned, stretching his arms out above his head as he settled a little more into his chosen seat in the courtyard. It was a nice day out, and he was hoping that the weather would help with his creative juices. He needed to come up with some new material for his comics, and then decide which one he wanted to get published in the new edition of the Monthly. He smiled as he set his drawing pad on his lap, flicking through his pencils sitting next to him on the bench until he found the right one, twiddling it between his fingers as he thought about something to draw, occasionally looking up to glance around the courtyard to see if any of the people passing by might offer some inspiration.

Ezra had told himself he should really practice guitar at least once a week if he wanted to get good at it. He knew he could be doing more, but he didn't really feel like it. He hated practicing, but he knew it was necessary before he could impress anyone with his skills. The arts room had instruments, but Ezra had quickly discovered he preferred playing his own guitar. That did mean he had to carry it all the way there and back, because the arts room was a pretty good place to practice. The acoustics were great, and there was a lot of sheet music you could just borrow and use. Ezra swung his guitar onto his back and crossed the courtyard after practicing for a bit shorter than he had been intending. It was just so boring. He passed a boy on a bench who appeared to be drawing, and stopped. "Hey, what are you drawing?" He asked curiously. Ezra had always been jealous of people who could draw well, he thought it was really impressive.

Maybe it would freak some people out if they looked up to find someone staring at them, but Jupiter had to find his inspiration somewhere. Coming up with ideas was always the hardest part of his craft. Once he got his idea, that was good for him. He could quite happily spend hours drawing and perfecting his comic. It was just getting the creative juices flowing, which was always the problem. Though it seemed, he had gotten the attention of another boy, looking up from his notepad where he had been absently doodling for inspiration. "I'm trying to come up with an idea for my new comic," he admitted with a nod of his head, "I have to get one done before the publishing date for the Monthly, but I always struggle to come up with ideas for them."

Adjusting his guitar on his back, Ezra moved closer to the younger boy to peer curiously at the page. He seemed not to mind Ezra's question, so Ezra decided he could probably glance at his work without getting yelled at. The boy had just been doodling, but it was nice anyway. Ezra blinked in surprise when he said he made comics, and then it clicked. "Oh, do you do the Monthly comics? That's so cool!" He said excitedly. "I liked the last one a lot, the trash cans were pretty funny." He said with a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back