The New, Old Me

Abigail Lurken-Mckay

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Spanish Cedar 14" Core of Werewolf fur and Phoenix feather.
Abbey was honestly over it. She was over Theodore and all the crap he was pulling with her and over him, or she thought she was. She needed to be more focused on herself, schooling and her family, the people she actually loved, not some contorted version of what she thought love was. So in order to have some actual fun without the Glam Squad or have any drama she pulled on an orange coat and a scarf over her dress and left the castle, her wand tucked away into a pocket of her coat.

The sun had just set and the sky was getting darker, curfew would be soon but when did this ever stop her from going somewhere? Abbey's amethyst eyes were dark and pure, showing unbridled coldness that she had before she transferred to Hogwarts New Zealand. She was showing her true self, to the trees, the creatures, the only things she actually respected at Hogwarts. The people were useless here, she didn't see a way she could use them to her advantage any more so she wouldn't bother anymore.

With this said, the girl found a clearing and peacefully she laid down on the ground, opening her cold persona to the forest top, with her eyes closed, a smirk curled on to her lips. She was awfully far into the forest so she didn't think that anyone would approach her but when did she ever get a moment of peace from those bloody mongrels?

Eden was walking in the forest wondering what she was going to do should she take back Tohoru Koshiba or not?

"What a hard choice."

Eden muttered allowed. Continuing to walk Eden did not see the girl laying on the ground tripping over her, Eden screamed as she fall to the ground. Jumping up Eden brushed herself off.

"Are you ok? I'm so so sorry. Could you please forgive me I did not me to trip over you omygosh are you ok?"

Eden was talking a mile a minute.

When did she ever get a moment of peace from those bloody mongrels?
Never. Testament to this was Eden Luna when she so clumsily tripped over Abigail. When she fell on top of her thin, weak body, the fourteen year old did all she could to shove the girl off before she jumped up. "Watch out you blood filth!" she screeched like an angry bird protecting it's nest from a raccoon.

"Are you okay? I'm so so sorry. Could you please forgive me I did not me to trip over you oh-my-gosh are you okay?" Abbey exhaled, calming herself down slightly, but she gritted down on her white pearls as she sat up, wiping of the sleeves of her jacket pompously. "Don't do it again. I might not be so forgiving next time," she stated, her amethyst eyes looking the girl up and down, scrutinizing her silently yet loudly.

The Pure blood rose to her full height, which currently was only five feet, three inches. Abbey was short, yet she stood tall from her self-confidence. Her lips curled up, partly into a smirk and partly into a smile. "Lurken," she said firmly before adding, "Abigail." She would not yet bow her head to the girl because she didn't know if she was worth it or not, she was after all an unofficial Goth Gang member. Truthfully, this Glam Squad member had no problem with Hoshi, she found her the only one with a conscious and if it weren't for the people they were associated with she would like her more. So, the groups made no difference to her.

"Your part of that Glam Squad! I knew I seen you around. I'm Eden Luna and I know that you think that Im part of the Goth Gang but I'm not. I dont like the drama and losing points that I worked so hard to earn. I really am sorry that I tripped over you I have alot on my mind and if you would like for me to leave I can but is there anything I can do to make it up to you Miss. Lurken?"

CRAP Eden thought why did I call her miss? That was so stupid I should leave but I can't. Looking over her outfit Eden noticed she was still in her Slytherin uniform and there was a hole in her stockings now. Dang those where my last pair. Ugg I hate life sometimes. Looking over at the girl Eden hopped that she would not try and attack her because if she did than she would hate having to defend herself.

Abigail fell amused by Eden Luna as she rambled on and as she was called Miss Lurken, she let her eyes glinted. She liked this it made her feel respected like someone in her status should. "No, no. You may stay. I find your rambling enjoyable," she said, smiling so sweetly that it almost seemed artificial like aspartame.

Curious to what Luna was so distracted with, Abbey inquired, "What might be on your mind, Miss Luna?" She gave the girl a wink before turning away from her, looking deeper into the abyss and smiling that same smile. Boy it felt good to be home. Abigail looked back at the younger Slytherin, her face void of emotion, but her soulful eyes, as always, giving away her amused mood and icy self.

" O nothing just Tohoru Koshiba I dont know if you know him or know of him but he is Hoshi Koshiba's brother and him and I dated and he cheated and I dumped him but I thinking about getting back with him but I'm unsure."

O geez here I go again running my mouth I'm sure that she did not even wanna hear any of it and I go and tell her. What was I thinking? What do I do? Shut up and just stand there and wait for her to say something!

Abigail's eyes darkened as Eden mentioned that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her but her smile became almost empathetic, something she disliked being. "Eden, I'll be the first to say you don't need him. You're what, twelve? Thirteen?" she asked, before shaking her head, her black curls bouncing slightly by her cheeks, it didn't matter how old she was. "If Koshiba cheated on you and you return to him you are only giving him free will to walk over you again and as a Slytherin it surprises me for you even to consider going back to him," she stated.

The olive skinned girl, pressed a smile that faded as quickly as it formed, not liking this side of herself because it showed how some man had changed her so drastically, then another boy channeled that and helped in her changing. "It is your choice, but that is my opinion. Cheaters are no better than mudbloods," Abigail said, her thinly shaped eyebrow arching, curious to see how Luna would handle her sharp word, if she took offense to it, then so be it, if she didn't then the conversation could continue.

Eden was shoked to hear such sound advice from a girl that Hoshi and her friends considered complete and utter waste of air.

"Im almost thirteen and that is true if I take him back he could do it again but I just need to put him in his place and make him understand that dating a Slytherin is the best he will ever do and he should treat me as such and if not than I dump him and turn everyone against him and chase him from the castle."

Eden heard a twig snap and looked around to make sure nothing was coming up behind them seeing it was only a deer or something Eden pulled her wand out and started twirling it around her fingers.

Abigail smirked seeing Eden's shock at her words. She liked it when people had incorrect conceptions of her because it was often that she proved them wrong. Despite being in the Glam Squad she had a brain of her own and was not as frilly and weak as everyone expected her to be, well she wasn't any more.

"It isn't my business," she responded simply, before turning on her heals, going further into the forest at a steady pace. Abbey's steps crunched along the brown, autumn leaves, her head proud, as she slipped her wand out and illuminating it with lumos. She was allowing Eden to walk beside her or not, the choice was hers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back