The new kid

William Krishanth

Wand
12 3/4 inches, cherry, Phoenix feather
William Krishanth felt the light drizzle of rain on his back as he arrived at Beauxbatons on his broomstick. He was a half blood from southern France and had grown up in various muggle schools, with varying degrees of success. At long last he had felt ready to go and learn magic at Beauxbatons. The large structure, with its magnificent ornaments, and careful architecture was magical in itself.

As he walked inside a sign pointed to the right saying "Admissions". He took the turn and saw a door. He knocked and was beckoned, "Enter". He entered. Before him was a man, maybe 30 years old, looking at him. All the while the quill before him continued to scratch.

"Hello sir, I am William Krishanth, I would like to become a student here at Beauxbatons."
"Oh, yes. I was awaiting your arrival. Please sit down." All the while his quill did not stop. At the same time another quill with a form appeared and became set on his desk.
"So, Mr. Krishanth, age 11." the quill gave a flurry. "You are a young wizard and as such we welcome you here. Just ask me any questions you would like and I will do my very best to answer them."

And so the conversation continued for some time. After about fifteen minutes:
"Okay. It is very late now. Where am I to sleep?"
"At the end of this hall way there is a stair case. Take it up one level then take an immediate left. The empty bed has been set up for you. You are to report to the dining hall for breakfast at 8 O'Clock tomorrow morning."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back