Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 10" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
It was definitely not a secret that Kaleb Styx had transferred schools because he could not take the idiots from Hogwarts New Zealand any longer. Plus, this school taught the Dark Arts, so he was more than happy to be sent here. Right now, Kaleb was on his way to the class that he had been looking forward to ever since he started here. Dark Arts. He made sure to have studied the material from the years that Durmstrang taught it so he would not be behind, and it was the only subject he truly cared about. Otherwise, everything else he did not even bother for. What he did mind though were the uniforms. Even here, they sucked. Guess some schools just never changed. Though this school had blood-red robes and furs for what he thought was for the winter. But still he, Kaleb, hated uniforms. As he walked through the halls, he started comparing schools. This one did not allow muggle-borns into the school, so that alone was a grand thing. However, he figured that they taught in German, so he would have to brush up on that language. Even English he had to brush up on before he moved over to New Zealand.

As Kaleb entered the classroom, he took a seat in an empty chair because most of everyone was in the class anyway. The professor started to call role and Kaleb rather ignored the names. That is, until one was spoken out that he did not plan to hear, "Knight, Artemisia!" Kaleb's sharp, piercing stare went to the girl that held that name. Surely that Knight person that was so rude to owl him did not attend this school, or be related to her. Kaleb thought that she was hot, for the most part, but that concerned him. Kaleb ran his fingers through his caramel hair before he heard his name called and he waved the professor on before the lesson started. This had to be something else, but before he knew it, they were going to be dueling and the professor assigned him with, Merlin's beard, that Knight girl. Kaleb was already not looking forward to this. He had sworn that if he met that Knight person, he would pound their face in, however, this was a girl. He flourished his wand and he stood up. He really did not want to end up dueling some girl. He preferred males because then he would not feel bad if he harmed them. Well, he would not feel bad if he harmed an ugly chick, but this one was hot.

Artemisia was surprised that her parents allowed her to return for a second Semester at Durmstrang. As soon as she had gone home for her summer Holiday she spent a good week or so telling them how much she hated it there, how disgusting the other students were, and how she hadn't made a single friend. All her complaints were supposed to equal up to her being removed from the school and sent back to being home schooled and away from the world that seemed to drag her down further and further. But instead her mother insisted that she got her hair deep conditioned to make it even more shiny and soft, more highlighted. The stupid women even went out to buy her more clothing and make-up, her response was to go and make a friend at any cost, if she had to flash a little skin or money so be it. Artemisia didn't like the idea one bit and if things went her way then she'd go and return without a single friend at her side. Just to prove her parents that going to school didn't do her a lick of good when it came to making friends. Artemisia would like to make a friend but all the ones around here weren't worth even the shoes she wore on her feet. They needed to have a sense of class, they needed to be into the dark arts, and they needed to be able to handle just a little bit of critique in their life. They couldn't be a mudblood either but she figured that it could't be that much of a problem here as mudblood's weren't allowed in this school. That was probably the one thing about this school that didn't drive her completely nuts. Alas the first day of classes and the first one she had was amongst her favorite. Artemisia loved the dark arts because the class seemed like it came naturally to her. Last year she had transfered halfway through the year and she had managed to still pull top marks within the class. Her Professor thought she was brilliant. This was like a compliment and a half to her, some thought that Half-breeds weren't capable of being skilled at magic, that was indeed a lie. Walking into the classroom, her long exposed legs drawing attention to her form immediately Artemisia rolled her purple orbs. It was as if the male population had never seen a female before. Sitting down a moment had gone and the teacher took role. Her name was called and she raised her hand elegantly before she dropped it again and went back to tracing her nails with the edge of her quill. One name caught her in particular during role. Kaleb Styx. It was more or less the last name, Styx. Which was the same that had been on the bottom of the letter that kept being delivered to her. Oh how ironic would that be if he had come here? He told her she better not step foot in his school but he ends up here. Then again it may not even be the same person.

When they were paired up together Artemisia smirked. That gave her time to harass him and pick her way under his skin so that he had no choice but to hate her. She flourished her wand and approached Kaleb, he was extremely attractive looking to her. But good looking wasn't enough to phase her. "What's the matter? You look awful nervous to be dueling me, are you afraid to let a girl whoop your butt at dueling?" Her voice was light and teasing, and her Italian accent thick as well. It probably sounded sexy to most but really she was just trying to tease and get under their skin. The wand within her hand was gripped tightly and she stood across from him. Her purple orbs meeting in with his own. He looked nervous. Was he afraid that she would beat him? Did he even remember who she was to begin with? Artemisia didn't think he would remember. She barely remembered him. "So, Styx...remember those letters? They still never reached you friend." Artemisia tapped her wand on her chin and waited for instructions to go.

Kaleb narrowed his eyes harshly at the other girl, the one that he was going to be dueling. This was incredible. Though her words were cutting like venom, there was something else about her that struck him as odd. She was pretty, too pretty perhaps. Though his eyes went to her legs for the time being, long and exposed. Kaleb liked that, and he appreciated it a lot. Kaleb might be a Styx which meant that he had some sort of respect for the women, but when women opened themselves up to attention like that, he could not help but just take his time in appreciating the view. Kaleb snorted when she thought that he looked nervous, but a rather cocky smirk flowed onto his handsome features. He narrowed his eyes and he wondered just how he was going to duel someone that might be a little too fragile to handle what he had in store. Kaleb shook his head, and he retorted, "No, I am just afraid I might end up getting in trouble for slicing up your pretty clothing and exposing that body for all to see. Then again, I think that my actions might be appreciated." Kaleb pointed his wand at her, and he really did not want to have to duel a girl. She might end up crying or something, and that always got on his nerves. One could not blame him really for hating to make a pretty girl cry. Though that Italian accent was something to really enjoy. Kaleb wondered if he could actually push this girl, Artemisia, over the edge and make her careless.

However, the moment that she mentioned those letters, his thoughts were stopped, almost dumbfounded. This is Knight? The Knight? I can't fight a bloody girl. Of course Kaleb remembered. How could he not? Kaleb wanted to turn this around on her, and thought that this would be the best method, "Ah, so you are the Knight, though I was expecting a little more of a challenge. I thought that it was a male writing those letters, but nonetheless, my idiot of a friend transferred to Salem." That was almost a shame when he heard that. Not only did his friend make him seem like an idiot, but now, he was face-to-face with the Knight that made his blood boil and made him think that he would never be in the same school as him or her. Now, he had transferred to their territory, and Kaleb felt rather iffy about this. Kaleb did not want to attack first. Usually the first few spells made a person into what they were. Kaleb taunted, "So, for someone with talk, I am surprised that you haven't thrown the first spell, or are you a chicken for wanting to face a Styx?" Kaleb's lips curled into an arrogant smirk, and his eyes flashed with mischievousness. He wanted her to attack him, so that he could see what exactly she was made of.

Artemisia's mouth dropped slightly when the boy spoke. Her dark purple orbs easily caught him glancing at her legs from time to time and she was fairly pleased with herself. Although the Italian beauty was working on trying to avoid making friends she couldn't deny that she loved the attention she often got from guys when they noticed her. This boy would be no exception no matter how new he was to the school as he was official fair game for anyone to do what they wanted with him the moment he stepped into Durmstrang. Artemisia just wanted to humiliate him though. He was so rude to her in the letters he had written to her and she didn't want to let him think that it was okay to be that rude to anyone. Then again she was fairly rude to people too but it was only if they deserved it. When she got upset or frustrated she liked to see people get hurt or suffer through the same fate as she was. Kaleb deserved bitter words and harsh responses because his letter was filled with nothing short of bitterness because she had the goodness in her heart to tell him that his friend or whomever that was didn't get his letter. Even when she tried to give the letter back to the bird and ignore the letter on many occasions. But time and time again the bird kept bringing it back to her and she eventually just grew tired and felt compelled to tell the boy that his letter wasn't getting delivered and that the bird he sent was a bloody idiot. But of course when he responded rudely she had no choice but to write back. Their letters to one another were absolutely awful and for his rudeness Artemisia was going to make sure he paid. When Kaleb made a fairly sexual comment. Him slicing her clothing? Exposing her body for all to see would be too much of a treat for everyone so she didn't exactly think of that as being fair at all. Artemisia crossed her arms over her chest and let a gleam in her purple orbs appear. So he wanted to play games? "I think you would enjoy that far too much Mr. Styx. I doubt that would make me cry though, why be upset about something that people appreciate all the time. Besides, it would give me more of a reason to strangle you." Artemisia's voice was slowly and sultry. Actually if he did such a thing to her she'd get beyond furious and probably want to spill is his blood all over the floor of this classroom, but she remembered that a lady must always act proper unless given a reason to act out. Artemisia would need to get really upset before she tried to murder Kaleb in his sleep or something. Standing across from Kaleb, she made sure to pin up a piece of her hair so it was fully up and out of her. She rarely kept her hair down anyways, it was always up. Sometimes she let strands of hair hang down though. she wanted to make sure she would be ready for this.

When Artemisia's ears fell upon the words of him telling her that he thought she was a guy at first she let her mouth drop a little bit, how on earth could she be mistaken for a stupid male. Artemisia was pretty sure that a make did not have girly handwriting like she did. "What kind of male has girly handwriting you twit?! Obviously you lack natural observing skills. Either way, I am indeed a girl and I'm not afraid to kick your sorry a** for what you said to me in those letters." It was probably hard to believe that Artemisia could still manage to sound at all soft and classy after saying that to a person. Her silence didn't last long though because she shot a curse that they had learned last year in class right at Kaleb and smirked. Perhaps he ought to put his foot where his mouth was before she did it for him. Once the curse was shot his way she lifted her wand and tapped it against her chin slowly. This was turning out to be really fun. Too bad he really annoyed her. Kaleb was quite cute. "Maybe I should just set you on fire and watch you burn up like a pile of sticks then, hm?" Artemisia shot Incendio. It wasn't exactly a curse but she thought it would be a huge laugh to see him catch on fire. That would teach him to shut his mouth whenever she was around now wouldn't it?

Kaleb thought that by the time he was through with this school, it would be bowing to him and adoring the ground he stood on. He was a Styx, and that was all it took to get that ego of his going. Carmen's departure from his life was probably the hardest thing he had ever encountered in his life, even more so than losing his mother. Kaleb did not want to dwell on that fact as he liked his step-mother now, but he just did not really know what to think about his dad with another woman. At least she did not pick fights with Asparuh and ended up getting killed. Nicolette was not that stupid. Kaleb figured that he got most of his father's genes anyway. Kaleb did not think that this would end up this way, but he knew that he would be receiving what he had come here for, and that was to learn the Dark Arts. When his comment clearly bothered her for a little bit, she made a good comeback. Yes, he would enjoy seeing that body, all of it exposed but that was not the point. He would end up getting what he came here for and that was to duel. But why in the world did the professor get him with Knight? That was just unfair on his part. Kaleb would end up hurting her or making her cry, and then he would get in trouble for it. Kaleb did not want that on his record so soon into the school year. Kaleb might have been rude before, but that was nothing compared to what he was capable of. Kaleb would end up getting her back in what made him feel like an idiot. He smirked lightly, and he taunted, "More than likely. I cannot pass up looking at a hot piece of meat. You sure aren't the common wh*re are you." Kaleb was downright insulting now. He did not even censor it either.

The sixth year student gripped his wand tightly to ensure that he had a tight grip on it. He might have some fun with her, and maybe this could end up rather nicely. Kaleb shrugged his shoulders and he laughed, "Well, one that would not be interested in girls for one. Oh, did I hurt your little feelings? At least now that I know who you are and what you look like, I can insult you to your face, would you like that, sweetheart?" Kaleb was not joking but that smirk, that cocky smirk of his was just something that he had all the time. Kaleb watched as a curse went his way, and he quickly put up a shield and it was deflected. Just barely though. Kaleb was not too experienced on those types of charms at all. But what he knew helped out a lot. Though she wanted him to be set on fire, like sticks? At first he stared at her as if she were a hippogriff that was a sky blue color, before he rolled his eyes and he mockingly laughed, "Oh please, my little sister can come up with better insults." Kaleb then stepped forward and he cast, "Obscuro!" in her direction, hoping it would block those pretty eyes. Kaleb smirked a bit, and figured that a hot girl like that would not need anything to mess up that pretty little face. Kaleb wondered though, what made her so pretty to begin with. He did not think it was too natural, and neither were those eyes. Purple. Not many people had that shade, but then again, not many had his own eye color, which was like a storm, a dark looming storm.

Artemisia was unsure whether to think Kaleb finding her to be hot was supposed to be offensive or if that was supposed to be something she was really proud of. Normally Artemisia craved the attention she got from men because it made her feel better about her parents ignoring her at home. If they were going to pay attention to her then she was completely fine with finding someone who would. But they males who usually appreciated her perfect body, her soft feminine face, and everything else about her were brainless and wouldn't ever dram of actually dueling her and insulting her on top of it. They were too entranced by her beauty to ever really do or say much against her but here was this transfer that she had never met before except for a writing or two between them. But here was this male that seemed to be doing perfectly fine at resisting the charm and resisting how easily she led them on to believe things. Was she going to have to stop up her game a little and make sure that he wasn't able to focus on anything else but her. Then again, he did seem focused on her. She hated it too because he made her angry with the way he spoke to her so rudely and he actually fought back when she did something. This was not the way it was supposed be when it came to her dueling others. How else was she supposed to be at the top of the class if someone actually challenged her? Artemisia was determined to beat his sorry ass into the ground because of this small fact. She may not be the only Part-Veela in the school, but she was the best at what she did. Artemisia may not be the smartest girl in the school, but she was good at keeping her grades at tip-top shape. She may also not be the best duelist in the school when it came to the Dark Arts, but she wasn't about to let this fool beat her either. "I am not a piece of meat and I will not be referred to as such. Just because your a complete pig along with the rest of the male population doesn't I'm going to lower myself to your level and spread my legs for you. But since that's what you like I wouldn't be surprised if you were covered with every type of disease possible." Artemisia sneered at the attractive male. Good looking or not she wasn't going to let herself fall to his victim and charm. She was the one with the deadly charm that could make a man kill his best friend. Kaleb Styx was not going to get the best of her. She would just have to make sure of that. He would probably be better of dating some poor innocent girl that had no mind about how cruel guys like him could be but was willing to be seen with a guy as attractive as he was.

Artemisia balked when he continued his rudeness towards her. "Do NOT call me Sweetheart. If I had a lover that's what he would be calling me, but since I don't no one else is allowed. Creep." Artemisia hissed at him as she threw another spell. This one had a little more force behind it because this was making her more angry than she had been before. Artemisia had no friends and had no lovers so she preferred them to not use pet names for her. That would be reserved for when her parents actually made her life less of a living hell and let her come home. At home they often called her Misa. Her dark purple orbs easily caught him glancing at her legs from time to time and she was fairly pleased with herself. Although the Italian beauty was working on trying to avoid making friends she couldn't deny that she loved the attention she often got from guys when they noticed her. But Kaleb's attention was not really appreciated by her. Finally she grew tired of this and kicked her foot on the ground. He wasn't supposed to be fighting back and he wasn't supposed to be like this. "Ugh this is not supposed to be happening. Your not supposed to fight me back." Her lowered her wand to the side and her nostrils flared. Now she was trying to use the charm to scare him off or something like that. She was getting fed up with this guy already.

Kaleb thought that it would be fun to tease this girl around a bit, and give her some attention. It seemed like she needed the attention anyhow. Kaleb liked receiving attention from the opposite sex when he got something. Kaleb was good however, by being himself and not being caught up in how beautiful she was actually. Kaleb wanted to fight that fact no matter how strong it seemed to pull him in, he just wanted to fight it. Artemisia Knight was something else, and she made him almost weak at the knees which was not what he wanted actually. He wanted her to suffer for the humiliation that she put him through over the letters. Perhaps one was overreacting, but Kaleb was just in a serious relationship which fell apart too, and that ended before he could manage to have his first night with her, and become one. He was in love with her and all that ended. Kaleb had a right to be rather ticked off. That still burned him even though that was almost a year ago. Kaleb let out a sigh and he narrowed his eyes at her. She had been challenged, and Kaleb was so going to take her down. Kaleb was going to win this duel and he was prepared to go to any extremes to win actually. Kaleb rolled his eyes at her words before those eyes settled onto her. Oh how she wished that he wanted that. No, he did not. Kaleb just...well, he did not know what he wanted actually, but he wanted to win this thing so that he could get the upper hand. Maybe he was a pig at times, but it was because he was just an ass to those when he was in a bad mood which was rather frequent. Kaleb informed, "Actually, Knight, I have actually not been with anyone, so I doubt I could be diseased. Guess you have experiences with people like that then huh." Kaleb smirked a bit before he wondered what else she was going to fire at him. Artemisia was one hot female and she seemed even hotter when she was firing curses at him. He did not know why he found that hot but he did anyway.

The Durmstrang kid had no idea that she thought that he was attractive at all. He seemed like the type that just seemed attractive and conceited. He knew that he looked good but he was not so bad that it made others hate him. He knew that he could get girls, and he knew that he could keep them too. Back in his first year, he had about three girls fawning over him at once, and he dumped them all for Carmen. Now Carmen was not even around anymore. Kaleb had to move on too. "I think I'll keep on because it bothers you." Kaleb smirked a bit as a spell was thrown once more. He deflected it with a shield, but the force caused his feet to move back a bit. Wow, she had some fire power in her! Kaleb really liked that, and he would keep on using whatever he could just to get her irritated. Kaleb had no idea that she was even Part-Veela. That did not occur to him and probably wouldn't until he felt that charm of hers. He did not fire another spell at her, but she seemed like she gave up when she stomped her foot on the ground and said that he was not supposed to be fighting back. She even lowered her wand, and he did also. Kaleb raised an eyebrow and wondered if the duel was over. He glanced around the classroom to see that they were alone for the time being. Perhaps the duel lasted longer than he thought. Kaleb muttered, "Huh, now that is disappointing." Kaleb approached her a bit, and he smirked at her. Seemed like the closer he got, the more radiant she became. He glanced down at her, before he managed to reach around and squeeze her arse right there in the classroom. Kaleb smirked, "I always like a girl when they know that they met their match. You got a firm behind too, that's hot." Kaleb chuckled a bit, before he went to his desk in order to get his things to leave for the day. Kaleb did not know what there was about Artemisia, but while he was here in the school, he was going to figure it out, and he had to know more about this...this Knight girl.

If only Artemisia could read and go through people's minds when she encountered them. It would make it easier to find their weaknesses and tear people apart that bothered her. This guy was going to be the first on her list when she figured out any possible way to absolutely smite him into the ground. If he had been less frustrating to her she might be able to actually tolerate him. Or perhaps not because he seemed like a total pervert that would do anything to get in a girls pants. Though from what she heard he either had or has a girlfriend, Artemisia wasn't too caught up in what the details were because until today she didn't know who he was for sure and she didn't really care because there was no reason to worry about someone you disliked. Maybe that girl of his needed to keep him on a tighter leash or something because he seemed to freelanced for anyone to be comfortable. As some girls passed by them with their things since class was over and they Kaleb flirtatious smiles and the Italian's eyes rolled before she unfolded her arms and waved them off. They threw her a dirty look and she gave them a quick show of her long middle finger, hopefully they enjoyed that. He was certainly popular with the ladies. Which was good in Artemisia's books because they would probably keep him busy so she could move on and grab the number one position from right under his nose. There wasn't a chance for him to win or out her in skills when he was too distracted to fight her back. His comment made her snort before she crossed her arms over her chest and tried to continue to look fierce instead of showing that his words were actually getting to her and everything. Usually it was only her father that could give her this much trouble when it came to getting her angry to the point where she could barely contain the anger within her. But instead of shouting at him and trying to defend her honor she decided to go with a different approach. Be an enigma and leave herself as a mystery and let him figure out things for himself or forget about her completely. "That is for me to know and for you to mind your own business about. Your a new kid. don't you think that your sticking your nose into other people's business a little too early?" Her body swayed back and forth as she stared Kaleb down with her deep gaze. He was awfully nosy for someone who just came to this school and didn't even know what he was getting himself into. What on earth were they teaching students at the school he had just come from? Actually it seemed like most kids educated in places like these were off their rocker. Perhaps her parents should have looked into this more deeply than they did because there was good chances that both Artemisia and her little brother could come home from school really messed up in the head or even worse if possible. Her parents wanted to send her to Hogwarts art one point but things didn't work out really well.

Her eyes raised themselves to him as she approached her. What more than a perfect time to damn her damn wand through his eyes so he couldn't look at her with those eyes ever again. Everyone else had left and that made it even more uncomfortable for her. When he finally was close enough to her that Artemisia was able to see his height in comparison to hers she gave him a deepened glare and tried to step away to create distance between their bodies. Then he grabbed her butt and actually had the audacity to squeeze it and make it seem like she was completely into him when she wasn't at all. "ACK! Who the hell do you think you are? Don't ever touch me like that again, ugh." As she stepped over to grab her own stuff and leave before Kaleb could then grabbed a bottle of uncapped ink. Her tanned fingers gripped the handle and with impressive force she threw it at him. Though she didn't wait to see if it actually made contact with him because she stormed out as quickly as her high heeled shoes could bring her out of that room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back