The new home

Jaken sighed and heard his father. He stood up obediantly and waved to his uncle, "Well, nice talking to you, Chavdar. I hope to hang out sometime later." Jaken gave him a small smile and walked out the front door, and waited for his father to come. Jaken actually liked someone on his father's side of the family. He found it rather unbelievable.

Chavdar chuckled as Kalif said to revive Vasilka. He used a spell to levitate her to the couch. He would revive her in a moment. He nodded at Kalif and bid him a silent farewell, along with Jaken, before he walked outside. Chavdar walked to Vasilka and kneeled down, with his wand ready. He whispered, "Rennervate." It was the spell to counter Stupefy. However, he didn't know whether she would awaken immediately or in a moment.

Vasilka's eyes slowly opened to see Chavdar's face. She slowly lifted her head up, and realized that the back of her head and upper back throbbed with pain. Vasilka sat up, pain showed on her face. She looked around, seeing that they were alone. She inquired, "What happened?"

Chavdar chuckled, "Well, Kalif used the stunning spell on you while your back was turned. You hit the wall pretty hard. But nothing is broken." Chavdar smirked, "I met dad, and my drive for revenge is gone. And he is still alive. I chatted with Jaken. Everyone is gone now though." He didn't feel remorseful that she missed all the action. However, she was the only one who was actually injured, though slightly, during the entire affair. Chavdar pictured it to be rather excited, but it was really boring actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back