The new Guy in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Fields

OOC First Name
Nishma
Hey,

I'd like to Introduce 'the new guy in town' Simon Fields. Simon attends Hogwarts Scotland and is a third year. He is evil-ish since that runs in the Fields family and he is a major flirt and Casanova. He has been created to be Ashton Winter's best friend but I would also like him to have other RPs.

About Simon: He is half Irish and half Australian. His parents are divorced from two years back thanks to his evil father who used to beat him much when he was young but now that Simon has grown up a bit he has little beating but his father still is very deadly and mysterious. Simon is in Ravenclaw since he is a clever kid and has been given much knowledge by his father.

A few girls, with whom he flirts and dating two or more at a time?
Another guy friend.
If anyone would like to play his major evil father Please PM me and I will send you the details.

(The friends and the girl riends can be from around anywhere. But I would like if they were from Europe or New Zealand. )

Nishma

:hug: Nishma

well I have Daytona do not mind the spelling on her siggy it soo needs to be changed xD

anyhow she's going into 3rd year in September and is a Slytherin at HS
she fancies Josh Baxter something rotten though but she probably wouldn't be adverse to flirting with Simon to see if Josh is interested in her xD

Linda :hug:
(two months holiday to enjoy HNZ!)

Cool! Daytona seems fun. Could you start the RP and put the link here and I will reply after a while.

P.S I am expecting Simon to get popular quickly now that You have replied in my post :lol:

xD
we've missed you here
we'll have to make plenty use of you now that we have you back for a short while
I must leave for now
have work stuff to do but when I get back will start one up and link it to you from here.
;)

ahhh I think you overestimate my pulling skillz xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back