The new girl on campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisie Riverwood

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
15" Almond wood with a stardust core
So Daisie has just become a Professor here at lovely Hogwarts, but she is feeling lonely. She needs friends people she can go and drink with and have a good time. I don't think she is ready to settle down so nothing serious. She is alright with a one night stand truth be told she would prefer it. Who knows maybe she could settle down it would just have to be the right guy or girl who knows with Daisie. Um that is about it. I am open to do pretty much whatever with Daisie. So lets see what she gets into.

How about my Takuya? :o

He's always willing to make friends with people. :)

Yay for friends. Shall I start or shall you? Wait I kid you need to get ready and go to school. I shall start the topic and send him a pm.

Professor Daisie A'Dare said:
Yay for friends. Shall I start or shall you? Wait I kid you need to get ready and go to school. I shall start the topic and send him a pm.
It's school holidays, Twin. ;)

Another prof that's close to Cyndi's age ^_^
Maybe they can be friends depending on how they get along?

I am sure that they might get alone. Daisie is very crazy and a bit quirky.

Cool!
I can start something if you want, but it may take a few days. I'm sort of swamped with rps :erm:
Or do you want to start it? :r

I will start it just as soon as I get Eden all caught up in Ancient Runes I have left it really late this time I fear.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back