OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥
Jake grabbed another sandwhich from the golden platter. They were stack high and kept appearing more as he ate his lunch with the rest of the Slytherin table. This school provided a lot more than what his appetite can handle, but that wasn't stopping him from digging in some more to the regular lunch meal. If it weren't for the frequent runs in the forest and Jake working out during down time he'd be one big slob. He was turning into a man, and having that Latin side of him did a lot to the boy. Besides the more he ate the more muscle he was building. That did good for when he was out in the pitch bringing down his opponents. Jake was a very good beater, he trust his arms to do the talking for him to take down his opponents. That's just how he was a bit rougher than Jonathan but most of the Hollawarth men were like that. Lean and tone built with muscles. Jake kept eating, till someone pointed out to him that the head girl was staring over his direction. Jake looked up and gave the girl a firm look. "Well she looks familiar not sure why she looking over here" Jake shrugged looking down to continue the rest of his feast. After this he will be doing a few laps around the school courtyard.

Zazuka was talking with one of the Prefects under her when she saw the person that she had wanted to talk to when she had first seen him in DADA. She walked up Jake who seemed be enjoying the fact that the House Elves out do themselves every single day and gave him a light hug. "Nice to see you again Jake I hope your finding Hogwarts to be a great place." She said with a wide smile on her face. She wanted to ask how Jon was and how the baby was doing and how he was doing with Zehava but all that had to wait. Jake had to remember who she was first. Zazuka also didn't want to seem like she was only talking to him to get to Jon.

"Rrr ummm thanks stranger for the welcome" her face look familiar but Jake couldn't pin point where he'd see her from. "Mind telling me who you are again? I suffer from short attention span, so excuse me if I'm asking" he let go of the half eaten sandwich. Jake was done for the day, he didn't want to eat anymore. He must've stuffed himself senseless without even caring, must be his new found girlfriend. Or something in his hormones going haywire. "Hey, wait your the girl who saved my sister right?"

Zazuka laughed a bit when it took him a while to figure out who she was but then it came to him. "Yes that's me Zazuka Bones. I was also friends with your brother Jon." She said gently. Zazuka could see that he had eaten enough to feed a few people in the school. "You rememind me of Andy's way of eating." She said with a giggle. Zazuka could hardly stop thinking of her best friend. She seemed so different now but somewhat the same. She still had that wicked fire to her only now it was consuming her. Zazuka wondered lightly what this year would bring for her but that path was unclear to her even with her ever growing powers somewhat under control.

"Right Zuka? Well have a seat" Jake patted the bench next to him. A few heads turn when they saw little Ms. Bones sitting next to tall bravo dude name Jake. "Relax guys she a friend of the family" he snapped his fingers. One of them muttered 'sure, sure Jake stop stealing all these girls hearts'. Jake punch the guy playfully and laugh. "Watch it dude, I has enough energy to take you out" Jake laughed than look back at Zuka. "So yeah...your the one that my brother fell for a long time ago? He moved you know that?" Jake study Zuka's eyes. He wanted to see what she would say about that. Jake didn't care, he just wanted to see if it was true or not. If Jon had been telling the truth, than that day in Bleak street really happen.

Zazuka took a seat next to Jon and giggled when the boys looked at her. She gave them her winning sunshine smile before someone mentioned something about stealing all the girl's hearts. "Oh don't worry I only go after Chasers." She said then gave another very cute giggle. With a blush she saw a few of them turn back to thier food and Zazuka was more than happy they did so. "Yeah that would be the one." She said with a sigh. She wasn't about to into how she had thrown herself at Jon just to see what he would do about because that was something that she didn't really want to remember. Zazuka had hurt Jon then more than he had hurt her by saying good bye to her. "No I didn't last I heard you Jon he was engaged to his girlfriend at the time." She said looking off into space as if she where looking into a memory. What she was really doing was looking at the glare off one of the chandellers and sighed. He had in fact moved away.

Jake shrugged looking down, his thumb resting at his forehead trying to remember the last time he spoke to Jon. "I don't know to be honest Zuka, he's kind of distant now. I mean sure he comes to practice when we meet up. He hangs out once in a while but he doesn't say much..." Jake wasn't sure what he should tell Zuka. More than anything he would protect his brother over Zuka but he wasn't sure what to say. "He's teaching in Alaska the last time he wrote" Jake dug into his food some more after declaring he was gonna quit eating now. It was just to enticing not to eat the food prepared here. "I'm not sure about his fiance, they are supposedly getting married, she still in school though" Jake stop, he grabbed a pop and quickly shook it open. "I'm sure he's doing okay, my guess..." he said than took a sip of his soda pop.

Zazuka looked at Jake for a moment then smiled. He was telling the truth. "I wouldn't know what it would be either. He always seemed rather warm to me." She said. Then again there had been a time when Zazuka thought that she could be falling in love with him. She sort of wished that she had been fully aware of herself when Jon had first told her that he loved her. Then again if she had been all herself Zazuka would have been responsible for something terrible and that was something that Zazuka wanted to avoid with all her strighth.

Zazuka looked up again and sighed. "Yes young Zehava. She does seem a bit too young to be married but then there are those that are engaged at a young age and are quite happy with the choice that they have made." She said. She wasn't going to mention the fact that this happening would be half way slim to none. Her Uncle Mortimer would be the first to tell her about the dangers of marring too young. "I'm sure he is too. How is your sister Maddie. I seems like forever since I've talked to her." She said with the brightest smile on her face.

"I agree she is young but my brother loves her. He said something about her being at his side all the time. I don't know what he means by that but I tried not to pry any deeper into my brother's problem. I think he's on his own at this point" Jake shrugged, again he didn't know what to come about his brother's wellness. "My sisters fine, she raising Delilah on her own for the most part. Her husband up in north America disputing a war but I heard he was back in town" Jake figure Zuka did save his sister life, she ought to know what was up with Maddiie. "I'm not sure if he's going back or not. They moved to Hawaii, thanks to my friend Seth's recommendation..." that reminded him of something. "Oye, if you see a little girl that goes by the name of Makaylah, can you keep an eye out for me? She has asthma and is staying with my parents till school vacation" Jake heard Makaylah was in Rave, now he had an extra pair of eyes out for her if Zuka agrees. "How've you been? Was you in the tournament last year?" he asked curiously.

Zazuka sighed and smiled gently. Zazuka harbored no feelings for Jon other than those of friendship but that didn't mean she didn't wonder 'what if' a few times. She was happy to hear that Jon was making a life for himself with someone that made him whole. "I will have to make it a point to go see her at the end of this year, before my training at St. Mungo's starts." She said. Zazuka wanted to see Maddie alive and well after what happened between them. She had felt so guilty about it that she had been about to distroy herself but she was glad to hear that they where both safe. The tournament was brought up and Zazuka shook her head. "I was and it was a bit of a disaster for our end if you want me to be compleatly honest but we all had fun." She said with a bright smile on her face. "Makayah... You mean that talkitive little ball of energy that I meet in Ollivander's? Of course I'll look out for her, she is a Ravenclaw Hatchling after all." She said as she put her hand to her mouth to hide shy laughter.

"I'm sure my sister would want to see you too. She acts to motherly at times, I predict my niece is making her job very easy" Jake chuckle shaking his head. "Yes the very Makaylah, she very smart for her own good. She's my best friend sister, so I like to keep her close.." next year Shilo will keep them posted about Makaylah. She loves to meet others at times but than she not one for crowds. The dirt had always been Makaylah interest nothing more, but now she has a few more interest in other stuff. "To bad I didn't go to the tournament, I would've aced those task like nothin' " Jake said this bragging a little, "But yeah, I head Hogwarts got creamed. And than I ask myself why transfer?" Jake kid, his friend beside him nudge, [hey watch it dude, your on our territory now], Jake friend poked back at his remark. Jake laughed again, "So maybe I should tell Jon I've spoken to you? I dunno but he might be around hogwarts for a bit, he says something about eclipse petals...dunno what he means by that? But he's the potion professor in Alaska" Jake said this thinking back again. Yeah, he was positive Jon took on potion, which was rare since Jon never really was into potion.

Zazuka smiled wide when she heard that. "Then I will send Maddie an owl telling her what time and date I will be visiting her in Hawaii." She said seeing as Maddie seemed to want to see Zazuka as much as Zazuka wanted to see her. Zazuka looked up again and laughed. "I think Mikky darling is doing a good job of taking care of herself and making friends as well. I'll keep a closer eye on her if you would like me to." She said with the brightest smile on her face. There was nothing she wouldn't do really for a fellow Ravenclaw and if this one happened to be a friend of a relative of someone she held dear well that was all the better.

The afternoon was going to be pleasant one Zazuka though until Jake mention eclipsed lotus petals. The blood drained from Zazuka's face. What on earth could have possessed him to do something like that? "Potions teacher well that would explain a few things. Please do tell him that we have spoken." She said primly. It was a fact that when Zazuka got nervice she lost all contractions. Zazuka had every reason to be worried. If Jon was doing the same thing that Zazuka had in her fifth year... He wasn't a Seer so the potion that she had been taking would affect Jon differently than it had her. "And if you can can you ask him to talk to me too." She asked gently.

Everything seem to go silence when Jake turn to study Zuka drop of expression. "Zuka 'omething wrong?" he never seen anyone go from cheering charm to the killing curse in such a sudden motion. "Do you think we should go outside and talk?" their neighbors were being plenty of nosey bugs without Jake having to speak in a low murmur. "I don't mind, I'm about just done right about now..." Jake thought back what must've trigger to react that way. It had to be when he mention eclipse pedals. To bad he failed potion horribly last year, this year he had to kill the failing spree or no qudditch team for him.

Zazuka noticed that everyone was staring at her. She didn't often get upset even at things that should get her upset. Zazuka didn't care. If Jon had fallen victim, if he had fallen to the false bliss that was the Lotus potion there was nothing that Zazuka wouldn't do to talk him out of it. "Yeah, yeah let's go outside. You need to tell me everything you know." She said as she took a step off the bench. No one was looking at Zazuka anymore. The air around her had gone still as one would think the air was in outer space.

"Now when you say everything, What do you mean by that?" Jake walked out the busy massive hall. Everyone went back to discussing, no one except Jake's neighbor kept staring at their direction. Jake signal his friend to meet him in the common rooms later, when they comprehend that, they went back to eating. "I'm not understanding what you wanting Zuka? You sort of lost me back there when I mention the petals? Is it something wrong with them? If so why would my brother be handling them other than his teaching at Orion?" potion classes at Orion was similar to Hogwarts but they dealt with a lot of different ingredients that harvest in the iceland of Alaska. Eclipse petals weren't familiar but it was his class now, Jake figure he was composing his own experiments now. "Can I also ask you something else? What happen that day in Bleak Street? Jon won't talk about it, but were still wondering what happen" Jake drop his voice again as they reach the school exit. Something happen and his family knew it, they just hadn't been able to get Jon to talk again about it. He would slip into silence whenever one of them mention about that event.

Zazuka put her hands to the sides of her head and sighed. "Everything, everything Jake. As in everything you know about Jon and what's going on." She said slowly so Jake would understand how serese she was about this. "Lotus petals are an ingredent in something very addictive and very harmful. If he's usuing them for classroom perposes than that is a good thing but if he is using them for something else I am going to have to talk to him." Zazuka said then hiccuped.

This was not something that Zazuka did too often no adays. Zazuka had dried up her tears when she had realized that she didn't need to be saved all the time. She could pretty much take care of herself and Heros where best left in story books. "Jon came to my rescue in Bleak Street. I had forgotten to take my last dose of the meds I was taking for addiction and my powers went crazy, I went crazy for a moment. When I saw Jon he was a shadow and I thought that he was only in my head. The dark pressence in Bleak Street prosseded to try and kill him then I don't know. I stopped being aware of what went on after that." She said looking back at what happened. She also hoped that Jake would forgive her for what was going on. If Jon had gotten into anything Zazuka was more than conviced that it would be her fault.

Jake listen spellbound by what Zuka was telling him. "If I know
My brother well, which I know I do I don't think any harm will come of him" he just couldn't picture Jon doing the unthinkable. He would've been shock to the bones hearing this if he were a stranger, but Jake and Jon had been the closest since Drumstrang. Yeah he was off towards his own life, but Jon wouldn't do anything that reckless. He was more the logical thinker, thought ahead before reacting. Maybe there was a side he didn't know, but Jake didn't think it be anything he would worry about. "If you think its something you can't keep off your mind than I don't mind mailing him for you? I mean I know Jon, he's a dork but not a reckless dork" he shrugged and looked away.

Zazuka's bright smile came back but it wasn't as bright as it had been when this conversation started. Zazuka nodded softly. "I would love if you could tell him that I want to see him. I will write to him to see if he will come to meet me. Gods I can't shake off this feeling." She said softly. Zazuka bit her thumb while thinking. For the first time Zazuka wanted to be in full control of her powers not so she could stop them but so she could use them to check up on someone.

"Sure. I don't think he would mind hearing from you" Jake scratched the side of his umbre neck, his fingers curling at the root of his collar bone. "I would warn you at first hand that letter sent to Alaska is like sending a letter to the north pole and never getting a reply for weeks. Its hard to send them since Owls hardly ever travel those parts. You chance at getting connection with Jon would be either a brighstones weekend or vacation...I heard his new profession keeping him busy" Word travel fast when your step-mom kept everyone up to date. But even Lila could ever get a few words here and there from him. Jared had move to Boston to go to College so there was no chance he'd be at Jared. Everyone basically was living their lives till Jake got out and than its qudditch league from than on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back