The Muggle Date

Theodora was confused by his statement but she wasn't left with a confused look for long. The man's arms wrapped snugly around her waist. She followed his lead, considering it was the only thing guiding her. Theodora didn't kiss boys, or girls - or anything or anyone for that matter. She had been off putting all her life. Sarcasm was her defense and it often caused those she even might have found interest in, to walk away form her. Her hands released his face quickly and found their way to his shoulders to keep her balanced. For a moment Teddy couldn't think about anything other than how amazing it felt to kiss Pericles. Maybe his confidence hadn't all been in vain - maybe he had something to back it up. Theodora's knees had just become weak when the kiss separated, leaving her to look into Pericles' eyes with her own brown orbs.

She laughed dryly at his remark. "I didn't think i would either." She said quietly, clearly a little breathless. Theodora looked between his gaze and his eyes, reading the situation. He meant the bedroom. He meant doing the thing... Teddy's heart floundered in her chest and finally she spoke again. She tried to muster her most sultry tone, braving her fears of rejection. "Whatever you want." She spoke quietly right next to his ear before standing back up at full height, breaking the grip he ad around her. Theodora crossed her arms over her chest and patiently waited for him to stand and lead the way - what he'd have to do all night.

Godlike Pericles was very surprised when she didn’t just go back to her seat, but instead remained, and she did kiss him back. He always felt like kisses were the perfect way to move forward, he knew he was good at it. He knew that she had been against a lot of touching but he had respected that, given how much he had liked her and how much he didn’t want to rush something with a girl who didn’t want to rush anything. He was very surprised by what she said. He smirked at her, ”Oh I don’t know if you’re ready for that,” she seemed to be waiting for him, he smiled at her as she did this, ”Oh Teddy, are you sure?” he asked her, hoping to make sure this was what she wanted before jumping in, ”I’m all in, but only if you are,” he wanted to be sure, he liked Teddy, he didn’t want her doing anything that she did not want to do. He wanted to be sure, that his goddess wanted this as much as he wanted it.​

Theodora wasn't sure how to push things forward before she lost her nerve. For a Gryffindor Alumni the woman felt awfully un-brave. She was certain that if they didn't move fast her overwhelming worries of rejection, not being enough, or that Pericles would leave; would engulf her and send her home with no more than just a kiss. Then perhaps she'd be afraid to see him again. What if she wasn't a good kisser? Or good at the next phase of their relationship. The blonde however continued to look into the large eyes of her soon-to-be-whatever and waited for confirmation that this was a good decision, the right decision. When Pericles spoke again she nodded. "Yes I'm very sure just... let's go before I come to my senses." She laughed, a mixture of dry and nervousness behind her chuckle as she pulled on Pericles' hand waiting for him to take the lead and whisk her away. Even if it was only for a night. Though Theodora genuinely hoped it was for more.

Pericles nodded at her, taking her hand and leading her to his bedroom. The food remaining largely untouched.

Some time later......

Pericles ran a hand through his hair as he smiled lightly. That hadn't been what he'd been expecting but boy was it good. He felt himself just fall even harder for Teddy. Who would've thought god-like Pericles would ever find someone just so amazing and that had been rather perfect. He leaned over the side of the bed and picked up his shirt, putting a few bits and pieces of clothes back on, drawing towards him with his arm as she lay next to him. His gaze settling upon Teddy, "That was pretty incredible Teddy," he complimented her with a small smile, he had thought this date would end in just a kiss, but it had been so much more, "I could do that every day with you until the gods take me back to Olympus," he joked with her, a fond expression upon his features as he looked towards her. Pericles couldn't help himself. The dragon slayer had just found his match really. He hoped she felt the same way, but he had never fallen for something, liked someone so easily, possibly even loved anyone the same way he knew he would love her. His mind couldn't help but think of how amazing it was. He couldn't help his smile, god she was perfect. He had never felt this way about anyone before. Everything she did brought a smile to his face. She was beautiful, she was smart, she was funny, she was everything in his mind. "We should do this every day," he then repeated. He wasn't even necessarily talking about sleeping together, but just everything, this, the meal, spending time together. He couldn't imagine a better life with anyone.​

There was nothing that could have prepared Teddy for how her night with Pericles was going to go. There was nothing that could have prepared her for how much fun she'd had, or how much she felt she cared about Pericles. Theodora wasn't sure how to deal with the feelings that welled inside of her when she finally came to terms with them. She laid next to Pericles, and finally he spoke, bringing pink to her cheeks once more. Even though they'd moved past the intimate part, talking about it was still fairly uncomfortable for the shy woman. Theodora turned her head toward Pericles, and sat up, beginning to get ready. "I'm not sure about every day." She teased, gaining back her sense of humor shortly after regaining her breath. "After all, I couldn't possibly spend so much time with someone I wasn't getting married too. My mother would be horrified." She joked, pulling his shirt over the top of her. She was only teasing of course. Theodora's mom got out and around more than she did as far as dating went, so the blonde didn't care what her mother thought of her love life. or whatever she and Pericles had.

Pericles watched as she began getting ready smiling a little at her comment, and then the second part made him think, maybe her family was a little more old school than he'd thought, even if she was joking about it, it might make sense as to why she got nervous around him occasionally. He had always been free to do what he wanted, when he wanted, his parents wouldn't care when he got married, since their family cared less about the male counter parts than the female ones. A smirk appeared on his face as he thought about it, he liked her, he could definitely feel himself falling for her. "Marry me then," he said to her half jokingly as he looked up at her, "Then your mother can't say anything, and we can do this nearly every day," Pericles continued still mostly joking with her, they'd only been on three dates, that was quick to get engaged but he had to admit, the idea wasn't too farfetched or obscure to him, why not then just get married, he liked her. He could see himself spending every day with her. Maybe it wasn't as silly or as much of a joke as his tone seemed to suggest. Godlike Pericles kept his gaze upon her, a smirk upon his face, watching her reaction, since that was a perfectly enjoyable thing for him to do.​

Theodora tried not to choke. No Pericles was only kidding around. Fine, he wanted to try and make a fool of her by seeing her jump at his offer. She wouldn't be quite so simple. Nothing with Teddy was ever so simple. So she smirked and turned to face him. "Well I don't know Pericles." She feigned a little uncertainty. "So unconventional, not even a ring on my finger?" She held a hand out to the man, laughing still internally at the arbitrary silliness of the whole exchange. Of course Teddy didn't think Pericles would put a ring on her finger. Not ever if she were honest, most likely this would be the last encounter as she and Pericles would have.

The thought in itself made Theodora a little sad. She had had a lot fo fun the past few dates, and wondered if Pericles only used this as a clever ruse to get what he wanted, and not because he was interested. not that marrying her would be the only way to prove it. Calling her after she got home would do the same. "Alas, Pericles, this goddess should probably go home." She remarked, shortly after her ring on her finger comment.

Pericles smiled at her, enjoying that she went along with it too, of course he didn’t have a ring, this was merely a joke, right? He did think that he’d enjoy being with and getting married to Teddy, but it was too soon, right? It was absurd to marry this young or with so little to their names, or have spent so little time together really. But he felt rather determined, as much as this was still mostly a joke, getting married to her would be good, being engaged would be a fun but foreign concept. He hoped it wouldn’t scare her away. But it seemed that it had, the god-like pericles rolled off the bed and kneeled in front of her, this was still much of a joke, but he mostly just wanted her to stay, he quickly took his wand out of his desk and hastily made a ring from flowers appear, ”Marry me goddess Teddy,” he repeated, ”Or at the very least stay with me a little bit, we can chill, I like you, I didn’t just want this, I want you,” he told her, after all he liked her, he did like the sex but he liked her as a person as much if not more than that, it was an added bonus that it was good. He just wanted her to stay, he wanted them to be together, he wanted to be with her all the time, so he could always enjoy her humorous company.​

Theodora had no idea how far this wreck of a wizard was going to continue joking. Or perhaps she'd really be so good as to make him fall in love. When he made a ring of flowers occur she rolled her eyes and laughed. Putting the back of her hand on her forehead she bent her head back dramatically. "Oh but however will I tell my family. Maybe you should tell yours first." She was of course joking around with the man, she didn't expect him to call his family. After all if she called her mom and told her she was getting married to Pericles, she was sure that her mother would have a heart attack, and then come kick her arse. Where did this joke end though, did he want her or was he going to kick her out in the morning. Or in the next five minutes. "I suppose if you insist though." She grabbed the ring and put it on her finger. "I suppose I'll grace you with my company a little more." Her false confidence gave way to a genuine smile.

How far this would go, there would be no telling, but at the very least he had managed to get her back on to the bed to lay with him, to spend more time with him. This time would be all for them. He knew that marriage was of course a fairly big deal but he figured that she knew he was mostly kidding right. He smiled at her, "Thank you goddess for gracing me with your company," he replied with a smile. He knew that they didn't need to do anything or say anything, and they could just enjoy the company of each other. He knew she'd probably have to leave eventually, but he would enjoy his time with her, and hoped that none of it had scared her off. They were engaged now after all.​

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back